Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello from Michele/Evealyn

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 23:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Michele posts

how great my macaroni and cheese tastes

OK Michele I see your technique now, you put yourself into an altered state, Smile l.

Quote:
…. whatever. The more I appreciate the 'nice' things I create, the easier it is for me to appreciate, how fuckin fantastic it is that I'm in this magical place moment after moment creating it all in the most unique ways

You have an interesting perception here, its like you are the great explorer and have traveled off into an unknown land, a magical far distant place from your essence homeland.

Quote:
What do you appreciate right now in this moment Steve? )

Oh my , that is a difficult question since I am expecting everything to be perfect or Im dissatisfied. Its taking me a minute, its not coming imediately, lets see, hmmm, ok I appreciate this computer which allows me to speak to people all over the world in a heartbeat, especially about my obsession, these teachings we all have embraced.

Thanks,

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 0:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Steve said:
<You have an interesting perception here, its like you are the great explorer explorer and have traveled off into an unknown land, a magical far distant place from your essence homeland.>

Oh wow, that's sooo interesting you sensed that! In my other reply to Marina, I mentioned my love of cuckoo clocks. I had connected with Myranda/Anjuli on another list regarding this love of the cuckoo clock imagery, and she sensed (and confirmed with Elias) that I, like her, have focuses in a 'cuckoo dimension'. Smile She used the term 'cuckoo' as in how the cuckoo bird lays her eggs in the nests of other birds. This is the nature of that dimension - the beings of this dimension pop in and out of that dimension and pop in to other dimensions and mingle and groove on how the beings of the different dimensions exist. Smile And it's interesting that Myri and I have very similar intents too, about exploring differences and exploring relationships, or how things relate to each other. The session is really interesting, and I do a poor job here of explaining it (discounting, discounting), but that's very cool how you picked up on that aspect. Smile I feel that way a lot too, that I'm an explorer in a new place, and I am marveling at almost everything simply because I am noticing how unique it is, and how perfectly it fits into its purpose in this dimension.

And I just noticed your interesting typo: explorer explorer Smile
Yes, I guess I am a great Explorer of Other Explorers, cuz I love feeling into people and appreciating their beautiful uniqueness and quirks and how they relate to others and how they explore. Cool!

<Oh my , that is a difficult question since I am expecting everything to be perfect or Im dissatisfied. Its taking me a minute, its not coming imediately, lets see, hmmm, >

*smile* I'm appreciating how cute you are right now, taking so long to find something to appreciate! hahaha

<ok I appreciate this computer which allows me to speak to people all over the world in a heartbeat, especially about my obsession, these teachings we all have embraced>

I love that appreciation! I share it with you too. Smile
- M/E

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Why thank you, Michele, and in your honor I shall try to learn to like Macaroni and CHeese. Smile

Quote:
Michele posts

(and confirmed with Elias) that I, like her, have focuses in a 'cuckoo dimension'.

Michele , next time you see them, you tell the cuckoo people that they are welcome here on earth any time.

So are you allowed to say what area you live in, it sounds like you are full blooded American.

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 14:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Hi Steve Smile

Yeah, currently living on the Chesapeake Bay, Virginia, though I've spent time in PA, the Florida Keys and SoCal. I miss CA very much, I noticed you are in Santa Barbara. Smile

And you may certainly appreciate another food if mac n cheese is not your preference. har har hardy har har

Smile, -M/E

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 14:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Hot damn! Only in a groovy place like this could I ever mention the cuckoo dimension, and not be thought of as a total nut. haha! Acceptance is a beautiful thing!

Crazier than a shithouse rat,
Michele

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 15:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

guinevere9876 wrote:
Hot damn! Only in a groovy place like this could I ever mention the cuckoo dimension, and not be thought of as a total nut. haha! Acceptance is a beautiful thing!

Crazier than a shithouse rat, tease
Michele

Blue Flash--Where Coco Pops grows on trees.

Grinning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 16:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

guinevere9876 wrote:
Hot damn! Only in a groovy place like this could I ever mention the cuckoo dimension, and not be thought of as a total nut. haha!

Umm… Did we say that? - no - that would be a distortion - the more accurate translation would be - Just WAAAY too polite to tell you Razz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 18:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

ecrosset wrote:

guinevere9876 wrote:
Hot damn! Only in a groovy place like this could I ever mention the cuckoo dimension, and not be thought of as a total nut. haha!

Umm… Did we say that? - no - that would be a distortion - the more accurate translation would be - Just WAAAY too polite to tell you Razz

hahahha!! Grinning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 22:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

To the Cuckoo

O blithe newcomer! I have heard,
I hear thee and rejoice:
O Cuckoo! shall I call thee bird,
Or but a wandering Voice?

While I am lying on the grass
Thy twofold shout I hear;
From hill to hill it seems to pass,
At once far off and near.

Though babbling only to the vale
Of sunshine and of flowers,
Thou bringest unto me a tale
Of visionary hours.

Thrice welcome, darling of the Spring!
Even yet thou art to me
No bird, but an invisible thing,
A voice, a mystery;

The same whom in my schoolboy days
I listened to; that Cry
Which made me look a thousand ways
In bush, and tree, and sky.

To seek thee did I often rove
Through woods and on the green;
And thou wert still a hope, a love;
Still longed for, never seen!

And I can listen to thee yet;
Can lie upon the plain
And listen, till I do beget
That golden time again.

O blessed birth! the earth we pace
Again appears to be
An unsubstantial, fairy place,
That is fit home for Thee!

by William Wordsworth Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Michele posts

just enjoy feeling into the energy of the different groups and blogs and lists. I like all their differences.

Michele , as I sat in my BIble Class tonite, Smile , I heard all the different beliefs of the participants and how different from my own they were
and I thought about what you said that I quoted and how you especially liked to pbsere a;; the differecnces and how much more accepting you probably are than I am, because I am not so complacent as you in hearing someone elses totally differering belief from mine and often feel compelled to question them about them and point out anything about their belief that didnt make any sense to me.

Like tonite they discussed how the Bible taught us the importance of trusting in God but I wanted to know, just as I do here ih this forum and NWV before that re trust self, trust in GOd to do WHAT because they had said earlier that sometimes God decided not to heal us. I told them if I crossed a bridge and sometimes the bridge held and sometimes it collapsed while I was on it, I sure as hell wouldnt trust it any more. I am not so sure they wanted to hear this position, we were just supposed to trust Gpd. period and not think about the problem with how the facts of life may lead to a different belief. You should have been sitting there with me and told me to just let it be.

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 17:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

chiana posts:

Welcome Michele

I hope you enjoy you dogma here for you seem to have piles of it and that's great! Don't pay any attention to me, everyone knows I'm an idiot.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 17:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
To the Cuckoo

…O blessed birth! the earth we pace
Again appears to be
An unsubstantial, fairy place,
That is fit home for Thee!

by William Wordsworth Wink

Thank you Rob Smile Very cool!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 18:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Stevelord wrote:
because I am not so complacent as you in hearing someone elses totally differering belief from mine and often feel compelled to question them about them and point out anything about their belief that didnt make any sense to me

Dude, 'questioning' is just what Volds do. Smile Accept and love that about yourself! haha! You are being perfectly yourself in asking the questions out loud that everyone else may be thinking on the inside. I used to (and still do) question and evaluate differing beliefs out loud *a lot* and I liked the exchange with the person immensely, even when it got tense sometimes, and we'd both get off on tangents, and auto-responding, and defending ,and justifying… I appreciated it because I was showing myself what I really preferred, and what my preferred 'pet beliefs' were at the time. It also helps me to bring my attention back to the 'now' and to 'myself' cuz I check in more often now, instead of getting caught up in my storm of justifying, defending, and especially INSTRUCTING! hahah! That little fucker creeps up a lot, and where I used to hate that, now I just notice when I'm projecting 'instructing' or 'justifying' and I laugh, and pat it on its adorable little head. Smile

Stevelord wrote:
…You should have been sitting there with me and told me to just let it be.

Nahh! No need for 'shoulds.' 'Just letting it be' is merely another option, and I think it's cool that you showed that option to yourself, but one way of expressing is not better or worse than any other way of expressing, I believe.

Stevelord wrote:
Like tonite they discussed how the Bible taught us the importance of trusting in God but I wanted to know, just as I do here ih this forum and NWV before that re trust self, trust in GOd to do WHAT because they had said earlier that sometimes God decided not to heal us. I told them if I crossed a bridge and sometimes the bridge held and sometimes it collapsed while I was on it, I sure as hell wouldnt trust it any more. I am not so sure they wanted to hear this position, we were just supposed to trust Gpd. period and not think about the problem with how the facts of life may lead to a different belief.

My folks are Fundamental Christian, and those are the beliefs I absorbed growing up, and in my late teens I questioned ALL of that. Whatever didn't make sense or 'feel right' (I'm emotional focused) I would argue with them about, trying to persuade them that it was all a crock of shit, and that *MY* new beliefs made much more sense! haha Smile Now, I'm at a point where I like to do the questioning more internally. I can see how what they love about their beliefs is very comforting for them, and useful to them, and their 'timing' is just different than mine. They are exploring perfectly for them, just as I am exploring perfectly for me. I like not having to 'save' everyone else, or 'enlighten' them (though as you can tell old beliefs die hard, and I always find myself instructing when I'm sharing what works for me) and I like it that I can share my opinions and preferences, without feeling the need to apply them to anyone else. Smile

Enjoying this conversation…
Michele

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 18:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

chiana wrote:
Welcome Michele

Thanks chiana Smile

chiana wrote:
I hope you enjoy you dogma here for you seem to have piles of it and that's great! .

Which piles of dogma are you referring to, dear?

chiana wrote:
Don't pay any attention to me, everyone knows I'm an idiot.

hahaha! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 20:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Michele posts My folks are Fundamental Christian, and those are the beliefs I absorbed growing up, and in my late teens I questioned ALL of that. Whatever didn't make sense or 'feel right' (I'm emotional focused) I would argue with them about, trying to persuade them that it was all a crock of shit, and that *MY* new beliefs made much more sense! haha

Oh no, ha ha, how did that work out? ANd so what is your secret , magical technique that curbed your Vold tendencies to not let it be. Maybe I should buy that Beattles song.

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic