Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello from Michele/Evealyn

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Hi everyone Surprised)

Just wanted to post a hello after a few weeks of lurking and poking around here. I've been with the Elias Yahoo Groups for a few years, and see lots of friends here (hey y'all!). I just read the Elias Boot Camp thread, and was laughing my ass off ("I love the smell of acceptance in the morning!!" - lolol) and gave in to the nagging impulse to finally post an intro.

Sooo…. hmmm. I'm Michele, essence name Evealyn, Vold/Sumari, common, emotional. Guess that'll do for now. (And we all know there are plenty more 'nows' where that one came from) haha. Surprised)

Looking forward to meeting everyone objectively…

In knowing and appreciationapalm,
M/E

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

guinevere9876 wrote:
I just read the Elias Boot Camp thread, and was laughing my ass off ("I love the smell of acceptance in the morning!!" - lolol) and gave in to the nagging impulse to finally post an intro.

Very Happy Hahaha - I forgot about that one - Thanks for bringing back some fun memories.

waving Hi Michele

-- Eric Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

i suppose its like giving in to a nagging impulse to respond to an intro and welcome a person..

..yea..

..probably..

victory

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

guinevere9876 wrote:
Hi everyone Surprised)

Just wanted to post a hello after a few weeks of lurking and poking around here. I've been with the Elias Yahoo Groups for a few years, and see lots of friends here (hey y'all!). I just read the Elias Boot Camp thread, and was laughing my ass off ("I love the smell of acceptance in the morning!!" - lolol) and gave in to the nagging impulse to finally post an intro.

Sooo…. hmmm. I'm Michele, essence name Evealyn, Vold/Sumari, common, emotional. Guess that'll do for now. (And we all know there are plenty more 'nows' where that one came from) haha. Surprised)

Looking forward to meeting everyone objectively…

In knowing and appreciationapalm,
M/E

Heya! Glad you came out of Lurksville. Grinning

Appreciation-napalm Hahaha!

Todd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 16:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Thanks for the welcome, gentlemen. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 16:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

guinevere9876 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome, gentlemen. Smile

Hi Michele

greetings from Germany Smile

Marina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 17:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Oh Oh Michele, You are another Vold, along with Kevin and me, who are VOld aligned. Together the three of us can rule the world. Ha ha.

So how do those Yahoo Elias groups compare to us. Are they far superior. LOL. How come we get so few new people and our hated rival Smile , NWV, gets em in droves and all you read there is Mary Poppins? Smile

So lets not waste any time then , what is the key to Conscious Creation. Ha ha.

Welcome

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 17:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Hi Marina! Thanks so much! Surprised) I recognize your name from Myranda/Anjuli! So nice to meet you objectively. I have several German focuses, and a deep love for the old Bavarian folk tales and cuckoo clock craftmanship. I always love talking with people from that area, as your energy feels so nice and familiar. Surprised) - M/E

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 17:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Hey, what's up, Stevelord? Surprised) I'm very fond of my Voldness, so I'm happy to see a few others here stirrin' the proverbial pot. Surprised)

Being emotional, I just enjoy feeling into the energy of the different groups and blogs and lists. I like all their differences.

The Key, huh? So far 'allow and appreciate' works nicely for me. Surprised)

Thanks for the welcome, man. - M/E

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 18:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Michele posts

The Key, huh? So far 'allow and appreciate' works nicely for me. )

Yeah Michele Ive got to try more of that allowing and appreciation thing. I usully try to grab the problem by the throat and beat it half to death. Smile . And I never use appreciation. What do you appreciate most?

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 19:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Can anyone point me in the direction of "Elias Boot Camp thread"?

Welcome aboard, Michele. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 19:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Quote:
Michele posts

The Key, huh? So far 'allow and appreciate' works nicely for me. )

Yeah Michele Ive got to try more of that allowing and appreciation thing. I usully try to grap the problem by the throat and beat it half to death. Smile . And I never use appreciation. What do you appreciate most?

Steve

hahahaha Smile Man, I'm tellin' ya… appreciation is the *shit*. For me, appreciation just slows the moment down for me. I feel into whatever it is… the color of the sky that moment, the way the wind feels on my skin, the way my son's warm little hand feels as it holds mine, how great my macaroni and cheese tastes, how fuckin fantastic it is that I'm in this magical place moment after moment creating it all in the most unique ways…. whatever. The more I appreciate the 'nice' things I create, the easier it is for me to appreciate the 'ugly, shitty, inconvenient' things I create. haha

What do you appreciate right now in this moment Steve? Surprised)

- M/E

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 19:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

Hi Sylvii! Thanks for the welcome. I can't remember now where I read it. I think in the intro section there is a post something like a 'sampling of the humor here at BlueFlash' and I just followed that link. - M/E

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 19:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Thanks! thumb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 21:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

guinevere9876 wrote:
Hi Marina! Thanks so much! Surprised) I recognize your name from Myranda/Anjuli! So nice to meet you objectively. I have several German focuses, and a deep love for the old Bavarian folk tales and cuckoo clock craftmanship. I always love talking with people from that area, as your energy feels so nice and familiar. Surprised) - M/E

Well I must admit that I don't know old Bavarian folk tales Crying or Very sad - maybe you can tell me some Smile.

Do you knwo where your German focuses lived?

hug Marina

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic