Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Amateur student of Elias

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 13:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

AngelSeven posts:

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say that I am honored to be here. I came over from the Abe forum after one of the members there (who is also here - Hi Kevin! Not sure if you remember me) introduced me to Elias' teachings. I've been an Abraham fan for a long time, but there's something about Elias that I feel an instant connection to. Who knows - maybe we knew each other in a "past" life Smile

Very happy to be here and to learn more about Elias Smile

AngelSeven

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 18:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

hi walk like an egyptian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 21:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

hi, love your avatar pic!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 15:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

AngelSeven posts:

Hi! Nice to meet you both Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Angel, all 3 SUmafi family "ghosts" , ELias , his buddy Paul Patel, and the latest, Derelict or Michael as he calls himself channeled Sharee, many many posts here re Sharee) are the best around , uh, in my view, due to their allegience , for the most part, to telling it like it is, rather than catering to our beliefs , as I posted in a quote from Elias I posted yesterday under the thread "Is Elias Still Relevant, yes , yes, yes. That is what drew me to him in the first place and maybe that is what drew you to him too. Kris, channeled by Serge once told me Abe wanted to be more sophistocated in him material but he felt hehad to cater to his followers so I guess he oversimplifies it. ELias is not as well know as a lot of others , I think because he does tell it like it it, for example saying flat out there is no God. Did that make you wince?

So can you do any tricks, Angel, can you channel or do out of body , or are you psychic, ete, etc?

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 15:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

AngelSeven posts:

I don't have "tricks" Smile as in I don't channel anyone but my own inner being. I have good intuition however, and can read people pretty well.

That's a fascinating tidbit on Abe however - that he wishes he could be more sophisticated. I've always feel like he was dumbing things down a bit, and perhaps got "frustrated" by it. That's amazing. Abe is great, but there's something endearing about Elias

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 16:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

AngelSeven wrote:
I don't have "tricks" Smile as in I don't channel anyone but my own inner being. I have good intuition however, and can read people pretty well.

That's a fascinating tidbit on Abe however - that he wishes he could be more sophisticated. I've always feel like he was dumbing things down a bit, and perhaps got "frustrated" by it. That's amazing. Abe is great, but there's something endearing about Elias

Good intuition call on Abe. You even felt his frustration. Very good. Ok great intuition, now which direction is the stock market headed . Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 20:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

AngelSeven posts:

lol the stock market is headed in the direction determined by the collective consciousness of stock brokers Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 23:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

[quote="AngelSeven"]lol the stock market is headed in the direction determined by the collective consciousness of stock brokers Razz[/quote

Go ahead, Angel, you can do it, take a crack at it, what is your impression , are stocks headed generally up or down in the coming several weeks, what do you sense, no thinking allowed, pure feeling or sensing, what comes into your mind without thinking about it.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 14:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

AngelSeven posts:

Feels like down, but not by much

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 20:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

AngelSeven wrote:
Feels like down, but not by much

Im afraid you are going head to head with the Canadian who is almost infallible, he says a few weeks of rally. We shall see. Thanks. Steve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Justin14 posts:

AngelSeven wrote:
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say that I am honored to be here. I came over from the Abe forum after one of the members there (who is also here - Hi Kevin! Not sure if you remember me) introduced me to Elias' teachings. I've been an Abraham fan for a long time, but there's something about Elias that I feel an instant connection to. Who knows - maybe we knew each other in a "past" life Smile

Very happy to be here and to learn more about Elias Smile

AngelSeven

Abe is the weed, Elias the crack.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Angel, Elias is who Abe consults. Grinning

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic