Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi All

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 17:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

chiana posts:

Hi All

I have written three posts and lost them so I just want to say hi and hope to have fun and share with like minded creators. I like to try out new emoticons:

magic leisy wub stoned jumping

Chiana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 17:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Hiya Chianna!

I'm always welcoming to fairies.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 0:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Gunslinger wrote:
Hiya Chianna!

I'm always welcoming to fairies.

Very Happy

ohhh finally a 'real' fairy! hug

nice to meet you here - whishing you a lot of fun … I love those emos too, here one of my favorites:

victory

and this is my welcome song:

tam tam tam..teramtam tam tam tam…

romeo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 0:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Heya Sari! Grinning

I saw that little gig! I'll have you know that there is no such thing as an "un-real" fairy!! You are number 13 and still mad about not being invited to the birth!!

hug

Chianna, she's just jealous because I'm madly in love with a renaissance faire fairy. Never mind the comments from the cheap seats.

Namaste'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 0:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Gunslinger wrote:
Heya Sari! Grinning

I saw that little gig! I'll have you know that there is no such thing as an "un-real" fairy!! You are number 13 and still mad about not being invited to the birth!!

hug

Chianna, she's just jealous because I'm madly in love with a renaissance faire fairy. Never mind the comments from the cheap seats.

Namaste'

first a): cheap seats do not exist in paradise, where the 13. fairy lives.

first: your wrong, she was not invited for the baptism-party.
second: she managed that all beeings in and around the castle fell into a deep 10000 year sleep.
third: they are still asleep, because …. there is no prince in this world who has enough courage to go through the hedge of wild roses.
forth: the 13. fairy is getting bored and figuring out more intrigues, unless somebody stops here, but … so far … there isn't anybody…. therefore, the shit in paradise will go on and on and on ….

saintly

sincerely

sasabiniary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

sari wrote:

Gunslinger wrote:
Heya Sari! Grinning

hug

Namaste'

first a): cheap seats do not exist in paradise, where the 13. fairy lives.

first: your wrong, she was not invited for the baptism-party.
second: she managed that all beeings in and around the castle fell into a deep 10000 year sleep.
third: they are still asleep, because …. there is no prince in this world who has enough courage to go through the hedge of wild roses.
forth: the 13. fairy is getting bored and figuring out more intrigues, unless somebody stops here, but … so far … there isn't anybody…. therefore, the shit in paradise will go on and on and on ….

saintly

sincerely

sasabiniary

Wait. I didn't say the baptism party, I said the birth!

Second, it wasn't the 13th fairy, it was the witch.

Third, no prince in his right mind will put up with that many thorns!

Fourth, only the boring can be bored.

Finally, even paradise needs shit to fertilize the shrooms.

Courage is something every one ignores until they need somebody with enough of it to pull their marshmellows out of the fire.

Love ya, but you got to cool my fingers from the melted sugar.

Todd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

chiana posts:

Hi gunslinger and Sari. I don't want to sound like a fool right off the bat, but I have no idea what you are talking about. I just picked a fairy because I think they are pretty; I wasn't getting into symbology or anything even though I do love and appreciate symbols. Would I do better with a dragon? (a nice dragon or a kick a$$ dragon?) I love them too. Or perhaps a mermaid? As far as numerology, I am 11, and with astrology an Aquarius. Embarassed And I am never serious about anything.

Thanks for responding,

Chiana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

chiana wrote:
Hi gunslinger and Sari. I don't want to sound like a fool right off the bat, but I have no idea what you are talking about. I just picked a fairy because I think they are pretty; I wasn't getting into symbology or anything even though I do love and appreciate symbols. Would I do better with a dragon? (a nice dragon or a kick a$$ dragon?) I love them too. Or perhaps a mermaid? As far as numerology, I am 11, and with astrology an Aquarius. Embarassed And I am never serious about anything.

Thanks for responding,

Chiana

Dear Chiana,

dont take anything too serious here … at least my stuff …. Guns … nobody even knows who he is Grinning …. he*s dreaming of a 'perfect' mate … so fairies are just appropriate (can they cook??)

I like your fairy, she is beautifull …. the 11 … the 'Hanged Man' puhhh, did you get it through adding your birth numbers? the 11 also adds to 2, which is 'pure creativity' ….

want me to look at your horoskop? …. I am posting Astrology-stuff under "Recognizing Energy " it's under the 'Welcome…' thread.

surrender

sari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Heya, Chianna:

You can take my stuff seriously, or not. We're all about choice here. I choose to keep people guessing. *smiles*

Namaste'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 17:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

chiana posts:

Even though I studied numerology, I did not get this number from a book. I see 11's all the time. 11:11, 1:11, 2:11, etc. bus eleven, always stopping the remote on 11's. These are just a few examples, but 11's are always there and so I use this number. I studied astrology myself but do not give readings. Maybe some day, I will check out your readings Sari.
I don't cook nor do windows.
I got on the Seth site for awhile until I found out it is religious and so I left it. I am still a little bit in shock. I found out about Elias there, though, so it wasn't all in vain. I have just started reading Elias's stuff so I don't know much about it. I have read most all of the Seth books and like his teachings, but religion, no thanks.
I do not buy anything I read as gospel truth, so if it works fine, if not fine.
I hope Elias is not religious, from what I have read so far, it isn't. In the end though, I make up my own mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 21:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Hi and welcome.

you dont cook or do windows?…you must be one of them empowered and liberated fairies Razz Razz

And ive read alot of seth and never truley considered it religious..in your opinion what makes Seth religous?

rob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 22:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

chiana posts:

Rob

No, no, no. I didn't mean that Seth or Jane was religious, goodness no. I just don't care for nun's. Just a personal thing, but my choice.

Thanks for allowing me to straighten that out; I hope I did. magic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 22:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

so what you are saying is that you were hanging out with people who were making the seth materials into a religion?

is that what you mean? think

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 23:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
so what you are saying is that you were hanging out with people who were making the seth materials into a religion?

is that what you mean? think

Rob …. love ya, you know it, dont ya … you want another opportunity to unfold the Joanne channels x… again??

Lets make a movie, cartoon…., please
You already started with the toilet stuff in the city … now we need the cans or bags for the farts.

saintly

sasa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 19:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Calotcha posts:

chiana wrote:
I got on the Seth site for awhile until I found out it is religious and so I left it. I am still a little bit in shock. I found out about Elias there, though, so it wasn't all in vain. I have just started reading Elias's stuff so I don't know much about it. I have read most all of the Seth books and like his teachings, but religion, no thanks.
I do not buy anything I read as gospel truth, so if it works fine, if not fine.
I hope Elias is not religious, from what I have read so far, it isn't. In the end though, I make up my own mind.

I already like you for your sense of freedom. Very Happy I'm no different, as i also make up my own mind about things while i stick to what i personally feel and believe is my truth. victory

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic