Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hellllloooo!!!!

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

bluemonkey1111 posts:

Hello friends! My name is Tariq and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I'm glad this forum is healthy and with so many members! hehe Smile Elias has been in my life for ages and ages it feels like and I'm looking forward to meeting others that have the same connections!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

bluemonkey1111 wrote:
Hello friends! My name is Tariq and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I'm glad this forum is healthy and with so many members! hehe Smile Elias has been in my life for ages and ages it feels like and I'm looking forward to meeting others that have the same connections!

Hiya, fellow Canuck here. Glad you joined the forum.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 17:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

hi! is there a story behind your username? Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 19:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

bluemonkey1111 posts:

Thanks for the welcome Learning to Fly!!
Hello Denise! There is a story behind bluemonkey, I was born on february 3rd 1985 and in the mayan calender that is the day of the blue lunar monkey Razz I'm not huge into astrology but I always liked the blue monkey symbol associated with it and in general it represents playing and magic! a funny coincidence is that today is a blue monkey day.. hehe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 21:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

bluemonkey1111 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome Learning to Fly!!
Hello Denise! There is a story behind bluemonkey, I was born on february 3rd 1985 and in the mayan calender that is the day of the blue lunar monkey Razz I'm not huge into astrology but I always liked the blue monkey symbol associated with it and in general it represents playing and magic! a funny coincidence is that today is a blue monkey day.. hehe

and what does the 1111 signify to you? obviously i get the 11:11 reference, but does that imagery have significance for you? if you don't mind my asking Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 21:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

ooo I'm a Red Lunar Skywalker
http://www.icandosomething.com/mayancalendar
http://www.13moon.com/decoder.htm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 21:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

bluemonkey1111 posts:

A skywalker hey! cool! Grinning
11:11 has a lot of significance to me, when I was a kid I ALWAYS caught it, it was the initial consistent coincidence that I couldnt overlook! I came to the conclusion later that its another focus that I'm sure is aware of me and helping me remember my essence.. I used to get the coolest vibrations when I noticed it when I was younger but maybe I just got used to nowadays because its not as strong as it was but it was just one of those moments that let my imagination fly Razz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 22:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

bluemonkey1111 wrote:
11:11 has a lot of significance to me, when I was a kid I ALWAYS caught it, it was the initial consistent coincidence that I couldnt overlook! I came to the conclusion later that its another focus that I'm sure is aware of me and helping me remember my essence.. I used to get the coolest vibrations when I noticed it when I was younger but maybe I just got used to nowadays because its not as strong as it was but it was just one of those moments that let my imagination fly Razz

cool Very Happy

so do you know or have impressions of your essence families and all that? ever had an elias session?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 22:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

bluemonkey1111 posts:

denise wrote:

bluemonkey1111 wrote:

cool Very Happy

so do you know or have impressions of your essence families and all that? ever had an elias session?

Well.. thats a difficult area.. hehe, I seem to know everyone but myself.. my impressions have changed throughout the years and I think it may be due to my sumari mimicking.. lol I havent had an elias session yet but I booked my first one on thursday sept 20 and I am FREAKING excited about it!! hehe

I'm sure that I am intermediate and emotionally focused.. but as for families my impression, as of today.. hehe, is that I belong to maybe a sumafi/zuli mix and align with sumari.. but honestly its so funny how the slightest comment from someone or a different day can produce such mistrust regarding it… lol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 22:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

bluemonkey1111 wrote:
I havent had an elias session yet but I booked my first one on thursday sept 20 and I am FREAKING excited about it!! hehe

did you mean oct 20? sumafi police might take away your sumafi card for that! Cool
so are you going to the group session in october, then?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 22:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

bluemonkey1111 posts:

I did mean oct 20!! hehe and thats why I am sure I am not aligned with sumafi this round.. lol
I am going to the group session, not sure of the mechanics of how but its confirmed in energy!! hehe
I have been having these kinda conversations about the nature of reality and YCYR with very much non ghost types… lol and I am looking forward to having some fun with the elias forum rather than defending my stance that I feel I have been doing a little too much… (once is too much…. lol)

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic