Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi folks, interested in what Elias has to say but......

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 22:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

daal posts:

Douglas wrote:
it used to worry me when Elias describes his level of awareness as not holding thought or emotion. This sounded very bleak to me, but only until the penny dropped that what we call thought processes and emotions are actually translations of energy into physical reality, a means of communicating ourselves to ourselves.

Well Elias makes no bones about this issue. He is affecting emotion to make us comfortable so he says. According to him, emotion is a communication from the subjective to the objective, both of which are of this physical dimension. As he isnt, he has no functionality in that department.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 16:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueEnergyArtist posts:

To Douglas, are you a Russian Cosmonaut?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

A posts:

daal wrote:
There was a session many years ago where the participant afterwards claimed that he had given completely false information to Elias regarding his background, family members and the like. Accordingly, anything Elias said with reference to those details was erroneous. What to make of that? As I recall, Elias' only comment when told about the deception was something to the effect that it was the participant's loss. What was that supposed to mean?

The guy is a pretty good creator.

It's like magic or coincidence. Both work. You get what you think is true.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Douglas posts:

Thanks for all the useful info Daal.

It's one of those paradoxes I guess, as I'm unhappy with the lack of verification, but at the same time, too much of the material speaks as being right to me. The Wider Reality has *got* to be something along these lines; it's better than any other explanation I've heard.

TO BLUE ENERGY ARTIST:

Actually, no, I'm not a Russian Cosmonaut, why do you ask? I'm sure it would be a great job Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 17:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

lennyseeker posts:

Douglas wrote:
Thanks for all the useful info Daal.

It's one of those paradoxes I guess, as I'm unhappy with the lack of verification, but at the same time, too much of the material speaks as being right to me. The Wider Reality has *got* to be something along these lines; it's better than any other explanation I've heard.

TO BLUE ENERGY ARTIST:

Actually, no, I'm not a Russian Cosmonaut, why do you ask? I'm sure it would be a great job Smile

The E theory says we only experience our own creations. From this standpoint it follows that different peeps will get/create different stuff. So it isn't that the material is inconsistent, it's that peeps aren't the same.

E has said that we "create the E material" that we receive – some paraphrasing Grinning

Warmly, Otho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 20:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueEnergyArtist posts:

Well that's either a Cosmonaut's helmet on your head, or it is supposed to be some kind of Roman headgear.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Douglas posts:

BEA:

It is indeed some kind of Roman headgear. It's an accurate recreation of a 1st/2nd century AD helmet from Colchester, England, but remains of this type have been found throughout the lands of the former Roman empire, including Germany for that matter.

It combines functional elements with ornamentation, as is the ancient way!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Douglas posts:

thanks lennyseeker, I'm starting to see this now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 20:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueEnergyArtist posts:

To Douglas,

Well the Russians were notorious for copying just about everytning that they needed to obtain, so why not copy a Roman Legionaire's helmet.
And you are from Scotland, a place that I am intrigued with, starting with the strange fact that the Romans were unable to subdue the Scots, to the innovative scientific minds located there. And I play occasionally ( I am Jazz musician) with a great (Jazz) Bass virtuoso, from Scotland and I also know a Jazz Git player from there.
Amazing how Jazz music is so revered and artfully performed there and elsewhere's by Scotsmen, and a cousin of mine in the US was one of the top rated Pipes players, who had actually studied in Scotland with an old master, who was world famous (For Pipe players)
Oh yeah I also know a tremendoudly raucous Joke about a guy landing in New York with his kilt on, but I will refrain from telling the rest of it right now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 15:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Douglas posts:

BEA:

Yes, we have the international jazz festival here in Edinburgh every year. No doubt the players you mentioned are involved in this.

I never used to think I liked jazz, and I still don't tend to listen to recordings, but when I heard it live for the first time - WOW!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

dtmodttl posts:

My two penneth…

I've had numerous personal sessions, and he is clearly very aware of the now, and my movement and the "facts" about my life. So much so, it makes for an uncomfortable feeling perhaps initially.

Actually, then, my one penny Smile

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic