Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

hi

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Titron posts:

hello

I am Stephen. I formerly was Stephen/Ornah (Sr/Zu) but I have chosen a new essence tone name and essence families. This is because I have exhausted most of the experiences of previous essence and am ready and knowing of allowing difference into my experiencing.

My new essence tone name is now Titron (pronounced ti'tron) and my new belonging to essence family is Borledim and my aligning with essence family is Zuli.

It was because my previous tones that I had for long time of years Sumari/Zuli were too extreme in very provocative methods of physical expression namely suicidal, anxiety, agitation, degeneration, and irascibility. I had had enough.

So, I very much desired and chose to be another more calming expression and also the Zuli of physical appreciation is still there but slightly different to the previous choices.

Now with Borledim/Zuli I am much more calm. Able to go to different venues without trying to escape it. And with the calm I can focus better.

For example. When I knew I had fully altered my tones I saw in dream vision the word TITRON in purple on a pink pillow. Pink for Borledim and purple for Zuli. Then I heard a voice say "now let's bring it up into the black smoke". Then I asked what does this mean about the pink/purple image and dreamed the answer in aqua "child care". And I dreamed "Greatest Aid!" Both are Borledim action.
Then I dreamed my intent "I'm always trying to find a physical solution to a physical problem."
Then I dreamed these followng titles which directly relate to my new tones: first was "BE WELL IN THE WOMB" and second was "THE CMC MODELLER". The first is explainable as Borledim influences with the "child care" expression; the second was not obvious until I looked on the internet and found that CMC is "Conditional Moment Closure" and is an engineering term used for analysing fluid control especially the flow of smoke in smoke stacks and jet flames. Which therefore is Zuli influenced. And this explains the statement above about the "…black smoke" expression.

So, onto my new adventure.

Stephen/Titron, Bo/Zu, Common.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

This is very exciting. thumb I haven't been remembering my dreams.

I didn't know we could change Family Belonging?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Titron posts:

I was quite agitated and self-opposing for a long period and I had had enough of the Devil in me and I finally found out the Devil's name for the belief that if you know the devil's name he will vanish and the day I found out in dreamstate something changed in me and the next day I had a new essence tone and was very calm like I had addressed to something large and that was the belief that the devil is the source of my irritableness and now I was rid of it and became more calmer and quieter inside; I can focus better and pursue care.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Harri Sun posts:

Hi titron! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Titron posts:

this action of essence alteration was accomplished as I recognised the belief in the devil being a judeo-christian belief in opposing force promulgated by a being seen as being called the Devil which is a judeo-christian belief that I adhere to and thus I challenged my irritableness which I had been accustomed to being excessively expressed during most of my life and when I challenged it to being forthcoming and I was knowing that I can alter my essence tones then I made it so that I can alter my essence tone and ultimately disgorge this devil when I identified who/what it is. i.e. when I identified it in name (as Peter, see the NT Matthew 16:23) then I had made it that it lost its power over me. so I became disgorged of the Devil AND BECAME CALM.

This doesn't eliminate the Devil belief but I was able to as Elias said once you recognise/identify the belief in whatever form it takes you can address to it and assimilate it, thus disgorging it of power over you. which is what I did.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Titron posts:

Having experienced for a few weeks the energy of Titron (Borledim) I have chosen another essence tone belonging to that of God (Sumafi) and entertain another series of experiments.
So Titron is logging out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Titron wrote:
Having experienced for a few weeks the energy of Titron (Borledim) I have chosen another essence tone belonging to that of God (Sumafi) and entertain another series of experiments.
So Titron is logging out.

Stephen Titron, if you have changed your family affiliation from Sumari to Borledim to now Sumafi, then indeed you are the greatest man who ever lived. Congratulations.

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 19:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

My1eden posts:

His books are a real good read. One of my favorite quote from"Conversations with God" is "do you realize that Hitler went to heaven too"

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic