Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

bORNAHgain

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

bORNAHgain posts:

hi

I am returning from my long sabbath, not really. seeing the truth again. and pursuing ideologies about reality.

stephen (Ornah/aka bORNAHgain)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

Hi Ornah, welcome back.

So what happened to your truth (if you don't mind my asking)?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 22:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bennett posts:

ah i remember ornah!

welcome back! although this place sucks now, you should come to bluefresh.

http://www.bluefresh.ca/viewforum.php?f=2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

bORNAHgain posts:

Learning to fly wrote:
Hi Ornah, welcome back.

So what happened to your truth (if you don't mind my asking)?

my truth was that whatever I had been experiencing all my life was my Intent (showing that spiritual and physical beliefs are the same), so all the esoteric and exoteric technology or ideologies were the same just expressed differently. it mattered not which "God" you focused on they are all focal points to your innerness or consciousness and that consciousness is the method by which we create stuff in relation to your own issues.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

bORNAHgain wrote:

my truth was that whatever I had been experiencing all my life was my Intent (showing that spiritual and physical beliefs are the same), so all the esoteric and exoteric technology or ideologies were the same just expressed differently. it mattered not which "God" you focused on they are all focal points to your innerness or consciousness and that consciousness is the method by which we create stuff in relation to your own issues.

Very cool. I'm really resonating with what you wrote.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 23:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

davidsun posts:

Bennett wrote:
ah i remember ornah!

welcome back! although this place sucks now, you should come to bluefresh.

http://www.bluefresh.ca/viewforum.php?f=2

Just went there because of your comeon, Bennett - looked around brieflyt and found this:
http://www.bluefresh.ca/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2301

What kind of 'reality' are you really living (tho I wouldn't call it that), dude!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 14:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

opan posts:

Oh, what a clever play on your name, Ornah. I like it a lot! It's one of your best names, yet!!! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

opan wrote:
Oh, what a clever play on your name, Ornah. I like it a lot! It's one of your best names, yet!!! Smile

Dont mess with me Opan, ha ha ha, where you been, do you know how I can get in touch with the fabled Iona? She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, covering her tracks. Do you know hre childrens number possibly. For one thing someone offered to send her some money you can tell her, but couldnt find her.

So are you still smart? Are you shifting in to a higher gear yet? I hope you are pursuing your short story writing career. Its rare you ever read anyone short story or poem that is worth a damn but yours was very well written.

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic