Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello. Rain is my name.

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rain posts:

Revolver wrote:
When the sun shines, when the sun shines.
Rain, I don't mind.

Lovely! The Beatles. I completely forgot.

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/rain-the-beatles/GphRFWTzZIAZZcOfmWxxGg

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 23:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

Rain wrote:
Drought! We are shaping up to enjoy another rainless summer. This happened two summers ago, when things were dying from lack of water. For an area that is listed geographically as being "semi-tropical", we are not getting enough rain.

In my introduction, I noted that I have regular conversations with my Self. When I asked "what am I?", I was given a vision of a raindrop. That is, I emerge or coalesce or exude from an ocean, as a raindrop. Envision, if you will, the spray of moisture as a sea wave hits a rock, and all of the individual droplets composing that spray.

But, "Rain" will do. We're all in this together, you know. All of us little raindrops.

Thank you for the welcoming post.

Oh, I love the imagery of the raindrop!

I never asked myself that question so I don't know what my symbol might be. However I definitely feel part of All That Is and I love interconnectedness so I relate to your symbol. Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rain posts:

Learning to fly wrote:

Rain wrote:
Drought! We are shaping up to enjoy another rainless summer. This happened two summers ago, when things were dying from lack of water. For an area that is listed geographically as being "semi-tropical", we are not getting enough rain.

In my introduction, I noted that I have regular conversations with my Self. When I asked "what am I?", I was given a vision of a raindrop. That is, I emerge or coalesce or exude from an ocean, as a raindrop. Envision, …

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Oh, I love the imagery of the raindrop!

I never asked myself that question so I don't know what my symbol might be. However I definitely feel part of All That Is and I love interconnectedness so I relate to your symbol. Smile

I was told that I am an "idea" that springs from a very, very large concept. Thus, the raindrop which emerges from an ocean. There was further imagery of other very large concepts and that they're all connected at points, just like our oceans on Earth are connected. The concepts are known as "gods". Please do try asking about who/what you are. The replies can be astounding.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 16:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Bennett wrote:
blueflash is like driving through a busy city, people giving each other the finger and stuff, bluefresh is like a quite stroll through the countryside. there is less stimulation but less aggression.

Ahh, I find that description a tad biased … let's say BlueFlash compared to BlueFresh is like Amy Winehouse compared to Miley Cyrus (maybe someone ought to make a thread out of this Smile)

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic