Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Recognizing Energy Expressions

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 0:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Gunslinger wrote:
You are understanding my Texian and your self. Grinning

Please continue?

You know … "I am practicing 'allowance' "… (the gun always in the corner of my eye) … makes me such a peacefull beeing…

something just crosses my mind:
so often Im wondering whether I am a dead guy (whats the word for girls) my self. so this is typed by whom?

yeah …. Im channeling YOU!!! And YOU are sitting here, channeling your Self, got to, Sokri.

soo kewel..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 0:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

The musical theater production is "Guys and Dolls". In Texian, it is either "Gals" or "Girls".

I am practicing allowance, too. I've been writing today, after my errands. Go to my blog to see.

Cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 13:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

3. con….

Sabine, sitting in my comfortable sushi, direction east, first along the river, then over the mountain … there it must be …. what? The Ranch, Rashneespuram.

I remember my fist stop on the road along the river (which one? map? not now, names matter they.) In front of the restaurant were 2 wooden Indians, never saw that before.

the sky was clear and the almost full moon (maybe it was full) looking at me .. Bhagwahns face smiling and encouraging me.

I made a right turn, when I felt it.
Time about 11-12 pm.

Suddenly I had the impression, that I was close to the area, where I 'suspected' Rashnp. Since I jugded myself beeing an 'enemie' - came her to rescue B.- I got a strong desire to 'hide' myself.
I shut down the lights of the car, drove without. On top I took of my glasses (- 4 dioptr.) for beeing more connected with my intuition (I merely did it without any analytical thought. I was aware that this trip was odd anyway, so why bother adding some more 'odds' to it).
that made me drive slowly, like 30 m/hr.
Suddenly I sensed to immediately making a right turn …. no 2 seconds later a car passed.
Then I drove into a rocky mountain street, drove even more slowly but still confident.
I had no sense for the time passing … it was past mightnight. The wheather had changed, no more moon, hazy.

While driving along, suddenly the right front wheel slipped from the paved street.
I knew, that was the end of driving, I had to continue by walking.
Got out of the car, took my passport and a little stone (provision) and started to walk into the nothingness/ wilderness. The hazyness turned into slight rain. I went to the first tree I noticed, talked to the tree and got new energy. Then walked just straight ahead… for hours…
I was walking through a kind of 'steppe' (my dic says the same word in engl.). the only orientation: my instinct/intuition.

It was still dark, when I suddenly realized to stop. no way to move straight on, I had to chose between right or left … I was at the edge of a 'cliff'. I pulled my hand onto my eyes, saw a light moving from left to right, took it as a sign to chose the 'right' turn. The following wasn't 'walking' but 'climbing'. I was in kind of rocky mountain area …. and felt myself like a 'ibex' (capricorn). In the morning dawn I allowed my self a rest: under a rock I ate my little stone, which was satisfying … believe it or not! Refreshed I continued my climbing up and down, when noticed a street down at the bottom of the rock. I climbed down … maybe 15-20 mtr… then followed that road. that road made a slight right turn … me expecting to meet people from the Ranch (Rash.p.). I walked another hour or so …. when I suddenly noticed something distal…..

…. It was my car.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 13:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

This is getting funny peculiar and funny ha ha!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 13:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Gunslinger wrote:
This is getting funny peculiar and funny ha ha!

youre reading the moment I type!! hahaha..

wait for the following …. more fun to come (at the Ranch)

goingfor a walk in the nearby forest first …. talking to some birds.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 13:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

BWHAHAHA!

We have a saying in pulp Western fiction literature…"Meanwhile, back at the ranch…."

thumb

Okay, I'll be quiet and wait, while dreaming of my fairie. silenced

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 16:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

…. cont. 4

imagine, how it feels, when you recognizes that you have walked in a circle 8 hr, through the wilderness …. (later I looked up in a map, …. bears could have eaten me). It's not that I was not aware of 'danger' …. but it mattered not to me at all.

Well, I laughed.
Went to the car … did not even express fully that I needed help to get the car out … a 4wd turned into that street …

I was aware of this hint, that all this had to do with myself.

Very impowered, I drove down in a valley, looking for a restaurant for breakfast: french toast.
… and figured out by asking somebody, where I was.

with new orientation and direction I drove with music …. as smiling inside and comfortable as you can imagine.

I knew the city of destination: at a gas station I introduced myself to the guy:
I am a journalist from germany … there is supposed to be a camp of a sect … do you …?
immidiately: yeah over there, take that road until … then turn right.

10 minutes later I was on the private road to "The Ranch"; actually no more fearing of beeing shot at the spot …. I faced the reflection of my suspicion later.

… parked the car, went into the hughe 'welcome to…' hall,

went to the reception:

…and created confusion and irritation after I told them my name (I was prepared, kept cool, Bhagwhan in the corner of my eye still smiling at me).

"Wait a minute."

she left, came back …

"Follow me!"

to another building: headquarter!

2 women (top management, they did not look alike those official pics with this big smile… more greyish) asked me to have a seat … obvioulsy calming down themselves:
"How did you get here?????"

I openly explained everything (my motivation of cours excluded).

They took a Tarot deck (the is as specific 'Sannyas' deck.
I had to pull a card (I was familiar with Tarot).
guess what I pulled.

correct: the Zero, the Fool (also Bhagi's card, I didnt know)

They became very polite.
my state of beeing (quite energetic of course) they added to the fact that I have not had any sleep for more then 30 hours.
They put me on one of those beautifull little appartement guest- houses, everything perfect, exept, I was hungry and it was like 9 pm. They told me, may be the restaurant downtown is still open, there is a bus connection ….

"go to sleep", was all I learned from those ladies ….

the bus: almost nobody but: security with machine-guns.
Downtown: Restaurant was about closing: no food no more.
Went back, slept 3 hours, got up at 1 am and knew that moment: the night before was an excercise for this comming night. I was here for a purpose: I wanted to rescue Bhagw. and now was the time to search him.

I dont know right now, I can tell the 'short story long, or the long story short. But anyway I
Who did I find.
at about 5 am with the morning dawn I decided to give up. Went back, washed everything in the bathtub, wondering again: and now???

What could I do: enjoying this.
so had wonderfull food next morning, saw the 'living' part of the community and went to the Ladies, asking for work (maybe in the garden!)

"No, you have to meditate "
I did the 'dancing' med. all day … it was just wonderfull … forgot kind of my 'mission'.
The HE was not in my perception.

All this happened about 3 days before the big party: celebration of B's birthday (?) or something like that.

That day of celebration Baghwahn passed by in his Rollce Royce: I picked up a deep look from him … so the woman next to me even noticed that.

That was it.
Was it?

I drove the car on the No 1 down to San Franscico … ended up in Sausalito (a job: care taking of the boot, waxing, cleaning etc.)

On day I went to this famous café (name?) and met somebody who looked like a sannyassin. I mentioned that I would like to visit the center in Oakland, asked him, if he knew, where it was.

"Don't you know….. all centers world-wide are closed at the moment.
There has been a poisoning attack during the celebration event… was discovered before."

Ende soostupid stoned

playful

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Gunslinger wrote:
I'll be quiet and wait, silenced

I finished … you may wake up now, if you are so choosing…

Rolling Eyes

read

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 13:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

sari wrote:

Gunslinger wrote:

Rolling Eyes

read

WOW! The synchronicities in that are amazing! The recapitualtion of that and understanding what you were doing and why would naturally take a long time.

Thanks for sharing that, Sasa.

Love ya,
Todd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 13:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Gunslinger wrote:

sari wrote:

Rolling Eyes

read

WOW! The synchronicities in that are amazing! The recapitualtion of that and understanding what you were doing and why would naturally take a long time.

Thanks for sharing that, Sasa.

Love ya,
Todd

glasses

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 21:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

sari wrote:
…. cont. 4

Ende

playful

What??? Shocked Why did you omit the tantra scene? mean
I had a slightly diiferent view of Rajneeshpuram in my imagination.

But thanks, I liked the roaming in the jungle part Smile

K/~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

sari wrote:

Gunslinger wrote:

Rolling Eyes

read

finished what?
isnt this the never-ending story?? Grinning

so you hooked up with a black guy on your tour of the world and did some hardcore ramah's with the rental cars and passenger planes??

lol

but yea..yea, wheres the tantra and kama-sutra and stuff?)
its like you are on the way to an orgy.. an orgy of what?
Razz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Dear Tart, dear Rob:

no org… not tantra-stuff … bow

and maybe I will also continue, but before I want to evalute that stroy. Im going to open a new thread, with some more information of the experiences of the timeframe between the 'cocain-black-party'-time and the 1984-Ranch-event. And after that, I will evaluate the imageries I created, and what they mean to me, how I understand the reflections etc.

My impression right now is, that I do want to write it partially in german …. for my own ease.

Maybe there is somebody in the forum who likes to translate …. or I translate it myself afterwards, if nobody else does. We'll see.

wave

sasa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

sari wrote:
…. cont. 4

imagine, how it feels, when you recognizes that you have walked in a circle 8 hr, through the wilderness …. (later I looked up in a map, …. bears could have eaten me). It's not that I was not aware of 'danger' …. but it mattered not to me at all.

Well, I laughed.
Went to the car … did not even express fully that I needed help to get the car out … a 4wd turned into that street …

I was aware of this hint, that all this had to do with myself.

Very impowered, I drove down in a valley, looking for a restaurant for breakfast: french toast.
… and figured out by asking somebody, where I was.

with new orientation and direction I drove with music …. as smiling inside and comfortable as you can imagine.

I knew the city of destination: at a gas station I introduced myself to the guy:
I am a journalist from germany … there is supposed to be a camp of a sect … do you …?
immidiately: yeah over there, take that road until … then turn right.

10 minutes later I was on the private road to "The Ranch"; actually no more fearing of beeing shot at the spot …. I faced the reflection of my suspicion later.

… parked the car, went into the hughe 'welcome to…' hall,

went to the reception:

…and created confusion and irritation after I told them my name (I was prepared, kept cool, Bhagwhan in the corner of my eye still smiling at me).

"Wait a minute."

she left, came back …

"Follow me!"

to another building: headquarter!

2 women (top management, they did not look alike those official pics with this big smile… more greyish) asked me to have a seat … obvioulsy calming down themselves:
"How did you get here?????"

I openly explained everything (my motivation of cours excluded).

They took a Tarot deck (the is as specific 'Sannyas' deck.
I had to pull a card (I was familiar with Tarot).
guess what I pulled.

correct: the Zero, the Fool (also Bhagi's card, I didnt know) …

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

bump for sylvii …. this is the final … the beginning maybe on page 10 or so … have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

sari wrote:
Texas:
Todd (is this name referring to Crawley): have you got a gun … I would like to learn 'shooting' like a sport. Once I had one in my hand …. felt great!!

'k'

tell ya a bit of my story…. feeling the challenge of english … okay…

I lived in NY 1981, went to LA in August because of the heat: LA was boring, so took the train to SF …. there: wow, this is where I wonna live: same ev. went into a club with black music …. "chose" the bass - player…. Smile) for 2 weeks had best time. Went to G. packing an oversea-siutcase (took 2 mth and a fortune) … back in NY, on the phone, this black dude said: "Im not sure". I was, got to SF anyway ….. after to much partying, too much cocain I decided: I want to do something reasonable, decent … bla: studying LAWS!! I finally got that one, was very proud, reading a lot of phylosophical stuff … but couldnt handle the "cause and effect" chains. Got terrible headaches….I knew, I would never be a lawyer, but what to do now. I stayed. Next to me sitting a woman in red, beautifull, with a chain around her neck and pic in it. I asked: what's that? She, that's a Mala. Oh Baghwan … I asked more, she couldnt answer, her friend neither, I got more and more curious …. I ended up listening to lectures on tapes … all sounded familiar to me … I remember listening to the 'fuck lecture' laughing like crazy …. while studying I did Carate … got 'adicted' 2 times a week more than 2 hours, afterwards kind of spiritutal, emotional exhaustion … physically uploaded …. I decided to do Zen instead!! I was so high, you cannot imagine!! I felt Baghwan as a brother, explained to everybody who wanted to listen, what it was all about ect. ect….. wondering myself what they (the sannyassins) were doing. Got in touch with one of the first of Puna … He took me to a party in Berlin, where "The Queen" of Oregon Rashneespuram 'Sheila' ….There I was : the only one sitting dressed up in hihg…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

the beginning …. syl, it was soooo easy to find, hahaha …. EASE EASE EASE ….. how I love that and appreciate

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic