Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Recognizing Energy Expressions

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 13:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

I am creating my own reality.

I do think it is true, because no other explanation rings true for me.

Do I every moment create, what I want?

No, but more and more – when I am aware of my own energy-movements and in those moments I have a strong feeling of presence. And presence is a feeling of being aware of my thoughts, associations and emotions.

I am an Astrologer for 20 years. Astrology is an abstract tool for recognizing the 12 different energies every individual in this dimension expresses. The horoscope I read as a map: the movements of the planets related to the signs of the zodiak represent my own expressions – I choose, how I express them …, when I am aware of them. So, when I am aware of the energies, I can express them the way I want – and that process enables me to recognize in the moment how I create my reality.

I do readings.
More efficient is my invention of the NAoS-Game. NAoS = New Astrology of the Shift, which means, that I filtered the religious and psychological beliefs out of this tool – there remains no good nor bad energy (Planet), no good nor bad constellation; because, every individual is different and expresses the energies in the way she or he chooses.

Example:
Mars is related to Aries and is the expression of power and allowance.
Venus is related to Taurus and is the expression of the links of consciousness (matter) – weather they are seen as ugly or beautiful is the choice of the individual.
Mercury is related to Twins and is the expression of doing and healing – any doing can be healing, it depends on the intend and the individual expression.

The NAoS game is a tool for recognizing the different energies and how they are expressed in the moment – how can I alter an expression, when I am not aware, that I even incorporate a specific energy!

I offer readings and this workshop in German and English.; since I like to travel, my offer is as follows: there, where 10 to 12 people are interested and choosing to play this Game, I am willing to travel to that place. 4 days are fine – 5 days are more comfortable.

The fees: for the Game: 150 Euros/200 USD per day/person
Private reading: 250 Euros/300 USD/person

For more information and bookings please contact me by mail:
sabine.vom.hoff@web.de

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Very Welcome!

I haven't studied astrology in near the detail some have. That's okay. I have the same or a similar understanding of it's symbology and meanings for energy that you have.

Namaste'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

200 fucking dollars!

lmao.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

a "workshop"

lmao

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Hey, everyone,!

this weekend, my moms cooking potroast, 250 a plate.

she channels "god", an egoist. be there or be square.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 13:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
200 fucking dollars!

lmao.

hi Rob … how about this: I offer you a reading - you pay more or less, sooner or later, all your choice. If you prefer it in private her is my email: sabine.vom.hoff@web.de.
Necesssary is your b-date, place and time.

ciao
sari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 20:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

ok, you can do it here..what do you need to know about me?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 20:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

ok, 3/23/76 , detroit early morning, (you probably need the exact time)…?

let me dig it up..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 21:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

let me dig it up..

okay - …. any particularities? choose out of the list - all would be "work" for me Smile)

here the 12 energies

1. power and allowance
2. links of consciousness/matter
3. doing/healing
4. emotion and feelings
5 expression/ exposure
6. perception
7. knowing and appreciation (Love)
8. creating/ surprises
9. exploration
10 truths (individual)
11 reflections/mirrow-actions
12 connection with self

so I anticipate your b' time - mothers not always remember - the finest is from the register office.

sabine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 22:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

let me dig it up..

Detroit, which State?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Michigan.

i will have to wait until tommorow to see if i can find the exact time..

hmm, i think i will go with 2, and 12..and 8 is nice…

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
Michigan.

i will have to wait until tommorow to see if i can find the exact time..

hmm, i think i will go with 2, and 12..and 8 is nice…

these are the symbols: 1 is Aries/Mars, 2 is Taurus/Venus, 3 is Twins/Mercury, 4 is Cancer/Moon, 5 is Lion/ the Sun, 6 is Vergin/Mercury, 7 is Libra/Saturn, 8 is Scorpio/Uranus, 9 is Sagitarius/Jupiter, 10 is Capricorn/Pluto, 11 Aquarius/Venus, 12 Picses/Neptun

the time element:

the horoskop is a hologramm - whithout the time the 'third' dimension is not recognizable, the horoskop is then a disk. I can discribe the 'color' of your venus, the color means, what is the main connection of the venus energie: your venus is in picses. so your expression of beauty and abundance or the lack of it, is directly related to your connection with your self. without the time I can not tell the 'place' where you connect with the venus - the 'where' is the energie, that is expressed through time and it can be any of those 12.

your Self, Neptun is connected with exploration (Sagitarius) and the more you explore, what Power and allowance is - the more you are connected with your Self.

8, Uranus is creativity and creating by surprise - the unexpected, the unfamiliar, intuitif knowing. this energie is 'at home' - the connection with other energies may be expressed through time (I'll tell you, then) or by 'flirting' with Mars and Venus. It can be challenging for what you 'think' you know already (like "haven't I've been there already ..". but only, if you express a kind of stubborness (emotionally) - which is possible. Most people express a dislike towards this energie, because we are used to express the belief of 'there is a beginning and an end'. It feels uncomfortable, when we realise, that after every end there is an other beginning - that is the energie that Uranus is offering, if we do not appreciate that, well, "He" pushes us kind of in the flow. For you that flow can be just a concept …. may be not, we'll see, after I got the time …!!

any question??
the more the better - without questions a reading is like fishing in the ocean …. what do you want to know, what is your concern …?

The point of the NAoS-Game is, that all the energies are present and you can directly communicate in any manner … (well almost … :-))

sunny greetings from germany!
sabine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 18:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
a "workshop"

lmao

how about "playground"!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

the thing about the birth date…

its like lag, when you power up your computer and when your computer is done booting up are two different times.

5:04 a.m…

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
the thing about the birth date…

its like lag, when you power up your computer and when your computer is done booting up are two different times.

5:04 a.m…

i do not really get your message, your imagery - all my clocks show a diffenrent time, yeah, … it's the language i guess - the time for the horoskop…. that is part of that game (reading) "need" of orientation, take it serious and you're lost anyway … again, the NAoS-Game "works" without the time!!

so, I take 5,04 am as your b'time.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic