Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Newbie :)

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Melissa posts:

Hey, everyone!

I've been lurking for a while & finally decided to set up an account. Hopefully i'll be contributing… i've enjoyed reading everyone's posts & following the discussions. I'm a little shy & this board seems to get a bit ferocious! So, i guess we'll see how i fare here. Smile

I recently discovered Elias, although i've been a Seth person for years. These past few months, I've been poring through transcripts – spending a lot of time processing & enjoying the Elias information! I'm still trying to come to terms with the 'thoughts are translators & don't create reality' concept (as its so different from Seth!). I have particularly enjoyed gaining more insight into family belonging/alignment… and discovering the 'orientation' concept. The Elias materials have really been helpful with my self-awareness & acceptance. Smile

So, whether I end up posting or not – I just wanted to introduce myself & let you all know that i've been enjoying your discussions!

-Melissa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

wave playful

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 13:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

ViVette posts:

Hi Melissa! wave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 13:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Harri Sun posts:

yo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 14:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Melissa wrote:
I've been lurking for a while & finally decided to set up an account. Hopefully i'll be contributing… i've enjoyed reading everyone's posts & following the discussions. I'm a little shy & this board seems to get a bit ferocious! So, i guess we'll see how i fare here. Smile

Hi Melissa,

welcome at BF.

You said that the Elias materials have really been helpful with your self-awareness & acceptance. I think posting on online boards is a perfect and safe playground to experiment with your self-awarness and acceptance.

Even if people at BF seem to be a bit ferocious - don't take it personal. Whatever somebody writes are just words and its up to you what you make with their words Smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 15:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueEnergyArtist posts:

Hi Melissa, I am the ferocious one here, so be aware, because I might just jump through the monitor and say = BOO to you and scare the wits out of you.

Plus you might need to know that I am also an artist , a Jazz performer, with a hobby of studing Baroque architecture, and I am sure you know how dangerous such types are.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 16:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Harri Sun posts:

boo also from me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 16:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Hi Melissa

welcome wave

(the scenery of your avatar looks rather attractive to me. I'ld like to be in that area right now. )

Your stats make me think this: Did she/you notice in your reading/s here on Blueflash, or maybe also Bluefresh.ca one person who doesn't post a lot; her name is Anjuli?

Wishing you a lot of benefit for yourself, here.

<3 r

(Borledim/Sumari, soft, emotional, final in transition)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Revolver posts:

Go Steelers!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Melissa posts:

Thanks for the greetings & boos! Smile

Rose - I don't think I've come across any Anjuli posts. Is she still around? As for my avatar, my sister lives in California, a block away from the beach – i make it a priority to visit every couple of months. I need my ocean time!

Sam - I am aware of your ferociousness & enjoy getting my daily dose of your wit & wisdom… it goes well with my morning coffee & gives me something to ponder during the day. Grinning

best wishes, everyone – looking forward to interacting with all of you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

flightofthebumblesnake posts:

BlueEnergyArtist wrote:
Hi Melissa, I am the ferocious one here, so be aware, because I might just jump through the monitor and say = BOO to you and scare the wits out of you.

Plus you might need to know that I am also an artist , a Jazz performer, with a hobby of studing Baroque architecture, and I am sure you know how dangerous such types are.

True! Sam is harmless (except to himself!)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Melissa wrote:
Rose - I don't think I've come across any Anjuli posts. Is she still around? As for my avatar, my sister lives in California, a block away from the beach – i make it a priority to visit every couple of months. I need my ocean time!

Anjuli, or Myranda has been around rarely, lately. Maybe introverted is a term that fits somewhat here, as a description for her. You could check out older threads of her, or her sessions, and see if there's resonance for you.

(As to the Californian ocean …. I would like to be in your shoes. Grinning)

<3r

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 19:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

haida posts:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 18:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Melissa wrote:
Hey, everyone!

I've been lurking for a while & finally decided to set up an account.

I recently discovered Elias, although i've been a Seth person for years.

-Melissa

All roads to Elias go through Seth.

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Harri Sun posts:

ah wat an interesting script i am creating, steves in it

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic