Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

MAFRACD posts:

By the way, MAFRACD; since you're new here and because i sense a female energy in you (if not, then i'm just not focused enough today),

males sense 'female' energy in me; very common Wink

i want to warn you about a certain individual on this board. Not that i want to be judgmental towards this individual, but because you sound like a nice person…………….know that he's always hitting on new female comers wth is slick flirty ways. Well, this individual is truly a creep. I mean he is a CREEP. He scares the heck out of me with his creepiness. Don't fall for his tricks. Not only that, but i believe he is a married man (shame on him). He's the kind who probably prowls at night in the parks looking for his next victim. You already know this individual. He'll be nice with you, he'll sound cool and all that, but really, watch out for this CREEP. He goes by the name of Ben (Bennet). Yep; that's him, the CREEP everyone knows on this board.

hmm… married or not, matters not to me granpa
mean

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 19:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Calotcha posts:

MAFRACD wrote:
By the way, MAFRACD; since you're new here and because i sense a female energy in you (if not, then i'm just not focused enough today),

males sense 'female' energy in me; very common Wink

i want to warn you about a certain individual on this board. Not that i want to be judgmental towards this individual, but because you sound like a nice person…………….know that he's always hitting on new female comers wth is slick flirty ways. Well, this individual is truly a creep. I mean he is a CREEP. He scares the heck out of me with his creepiness. Don't fall for his tricks. Not only that, but i believe he is a married man (shame on him). He's the kind who probably prowls at night in the parks looking for his next victim. You already know this individual. He'll be nice with you, he'll sound cool and all that, but really, watch out for this CREEP. He goes by the name of Ben (Bennet). Yep; that's him, the CREEP everyone knows on this board.

hmm… married or not, matters not to me granpa
mean

Although i'm still a bit confused on what you are, but in case you're a female (probably not), know that i saw you first………………and not that married phony man. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 20:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

MAFRACD posts:

oh.. Calotcha,

I can be a 'girl' for you..
don't worry…
like i said, i am 'both' - oops, i mean - 'all' rofl roflmao Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 21:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Calotcha posts:

MAFRACD wrote:
oh.. Calotcha,

I can be a 'girl' for you..
don't worry…