Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Why I'm Learning to Fly

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 17:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

del

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Seagrass posts:

The edge of the abyss. That is right NOW. I would love for you to be able to help me.. even if it is an illusion or I created you to help me. But I totally get the wanting to help. There is no shame in wanting to help others. It's how we help ourselves which is also others.
I will talk to you about it. Earlobes are boring to me, unless they are my earlobes and being nibbled by Sean Connery.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

Seagrass wrote:
The edge of the abyss. That is right NOW. I would love for you to be able to help me.. even if it is an illusion or I created you to help me. But I totally get the wanting to help. There is no shame in wanting to help others. It's how we help ourselves which is also others.
I will talk to you about it. Earlobes are boring to me, unless they are my earlobes and being nibbled by Sean Connery.

Cool!

Sean Connery, eh? I think you are showing your age, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Seagrass posts:

SC is a classic. I would think in no way it would reveal my age. Smile The universe may have standards for hunkness. Of which he is in representation. His whole existence and purpose may have been just that.. to reveal classic prototype…"man".

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

Seagrass wrote:
SC is a classic. I would think in no way it would reveal my age. Smile The universe may have standards for hunkness. Of which he is in representation. His whole existence and purpose may have been just that.. to reveal classic prototype…"man".

Oh wow! You are so right!

Very well stated. Grinning worship granpa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Seagrass posts:

Learning to fly wrote:

Seagrass wrote:

I have a lot of respect for those who chose "fame" and "spotlight". It has to be difficult to be so "exposed". But I am grateful for the opportunity to "look" at him. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

claire posts:

Seagrass wrote:

Learning to fly wrote:

I have a lot of respect for those who chose "fame" and "spotlight". It has to be difficult to be so "exposed". But I am grateful for the opportunity to "look" at him. Smile

i'm not very well up on these things but i get the impression he's a very warm and likeable person and not sort of star system at all. + a faithful and loving spouse etc. a friend of mine in his twenties said he wanted to be like SC when he reached middle age! a prototype for guys too, it seems!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Seagrass posts:

Yes a prototype would in my mind cross genders. Sort of a bi-gendered ideal. Something we all might want to notice from now on. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Seagrass posts:

Seagrass wrote:
Yes a prototype would in my mind cross genders. Sort of a bi-gendered ideal. Something we all might want to notice from now on. Smile

That was somewhat a political statement. oops. (you'll notice I talk to myself occasionally)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

claire posts:

Seagrass wrote:

Seagrass wrote:

That was somewhat a political statement. oops. (you'll notice I talk to myself occasionally)

gender-based but going beyond gender is how i'd see it

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Seagrass posts:

claire wrote:

Seagrass wrote:

gender-based but going beyond gender is how i'd see it

Beyond gender.. I wonder how far up the line gender duality goes. Infinity? It seems the duality of it may go on forever. Even in a pure energy state there may be two magnetic Yin Yangs.. It is hard for my mind to not attach a gender to the universe and beyond. At all levels of creation. But a belief system could definitely be beyond gender…. hmmmm.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Goodbye for now LTF… hug

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic