Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Perception

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

My experience of ritual is of a tool , and no more, to focus the intent and the very core concepts( and many others ) you speak of and all within the energetics of an existing relationship.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Markus wrote:
I believe nobody is of a specific narrow singular color. But as long as Elias doesn't give RGB values or Pantone numbers Markus

LOL Markus Cool ! I agree. RGB values would indeed be quite limiting – there are only 256*256*256, and one can't depict metallic colors. "dark blue with a hint of green" now that is wonderful!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

Difference in colours depending on type of paint( I avoid acrylics whenever I can), brand and/ cost is a huge interest of mine. I love colour and I have a keen eye for complexities of hue and tone within any range.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

Bean wrote:
Hello Augustina!

Welcome to BlueFlash. I am already looking forward to Gallery Infinity. Very Happy

Marisa

Thanks for the welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Kaust, sure,

click here …

In that book you can find this ritual, or lack there of, though its surrounded by rituals.

I would post it, but i have done that before at other places and was accused of posting something too powerful to be throwing around because poeple would misuse it and create problems for themselves. people have told me this, and that i shouldnt post it. Grinning
its just that powerful…. lol Though no-one there tried it, because they feared it would cause damage to their energy balances and they would go insane or become a rapist even.
But that is so far from what i experienced. Done properly, its actually a way to balance yourself by flushing out the blockages, thus preventing one from going insane and becoming a rapist, if it were that those actions were caused by imbalances in energy centers to begin with.

Admin-Edit: Took the liberty to change the link above to not spoil the forum layout. Hope you don't mind …

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Augustina wrote:
Yes, a one night stand is an existing relationship and significance can't be measured by duration. Where we might differ is that I am not naturally drawn to any type of erotic exchange if deep non sexual intimacy has not been established first. Why do you put demurely in brackets? I wonder what connotations that evoke in your mind, of those 'demure ones'. Why do you call yourself a slut? Is your eros generously distributed?

Damn Embarassed I thought I deleted that part from my post just in time… not too soon for infinity I guess. Darn! (Kaust hops around with embarrassment)

"demure" is just a standing joke we have with Marisa (Marisa jokes that she'd like to be demure in this focus).

No, my eros is not so generously distributed-- it is all relative anyway. The intensity is dependent on how much one is present in the moment. I am also not into one night stands (two or three nights are better shhh )

Since, you go by your feminine intuition, that is probably the best way. Direct experience, no need for theory.

It is natural to not want to talk about all this in a public forum. But you acted as a catalyst for whatever we DID discuss, and so thanks for that. I like to be a bit playful with words, so thanks for bearing with me. It would take but a little while till you get acquainted with everyone's energy here.

Sumari/Sumari Whoa! such a focus of intention you created! If I remember right, Jane Roberts was also the same.

Wink Kaust.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

I have never given Tantra the time of day, maybe it is important .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 19:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

[ Sumari/Sumari Whoa! such a focus of intention you created! If I remember right, Jane Roberts was also the same.[/quote]

Yes, I found that out last week and I have had my head in the seth material for years.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 19:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

Alan wrote:
Dearest Augustina,

I'm glad you joined. <smile>

Lovely to see your tone so clearly in your introduction. You live your core truth well. And you remind me again that complications are to be sought and embraced.

I'll just say to all here that Elias confirmed to me Augustina's session name of Infinity in a session we shared. It was the least I could do - it was Augustina that discovered and encourages my tone of Alan, a tone that Elias quite acknowledged.

Looking forward to the condensations of Lake Infinity in your gallery and elsewhere in all their complexity,
Love,
Alan

Most Dear Alan,

Much Appreciation.

Love, Augustina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 19:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Hi,

your sumari/sumari, i find that interesting because i dont see too many with same belonging to and alignment.
Like jane roberts. though of course your diferent but i see some of the same qualities underlying.

And Tantra, that depends on your interests

You have an interest in ritual and sexual energy, and some of the terms you choose seem occult-like, not that that is bad, but remind of stuff i have read in those types of books. it just seems tantra would be right up your ally.

And ritual magick, is considered a high artform by most of its authors.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 19:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

<moved>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 19:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

which terms did you have in mind ? I just feel root chakra and belly chakra energy is a bit 'slow moving' for that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 19:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Hey Augustina,

The one thing I remember Elias said about beauty is that it forces us to be in the present to really enjoy it. And that puts us in our point of power. The exact quote was much better but I cannot find it right now.

Another thing this reminds me is also the idea of the "ugly beautiful" which can be very sensuous. To put a finger on beauty is so difficult. It is something which shines through, it is not necessarily physical beauty, whose appreciation is sometimes affected by a person's context, culture and other complicating factors.

But there is an aspect of beauty which is indendent of its physical manifestation. Ruins are beautiful, so are faces with wrinkles.

So ineffable!

Smile Kaust.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 19:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

kaust wrote:
"demure" is just a standing joke we have with Marisa (Marisa jokes that she'd like to be demure in this focus).

Oops, reminds me of one of my items "insider terminology thread" on my "to do" list Cool .

Hello Augustina Very Happy

Marina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 19:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

kaust wrote:

Oops, reminds me of one of my items "insider terminology thread" on my "to do" list Cool .

Hello Augustina Very Happy

Marina

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic