Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Perception

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

Sumari/Sumari/Intermediate/Religious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

Augustina wrote:
Augustina

Hi Augustina Smile

I've really been appreciating your discussions and look forward to hearing your thoughts here.

-- Eric Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 13:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hello Augustina,

welcome here to this cozy (or not so cozy) little place of the You-niverse.

Interesting entry, and greetings from someone with the same focus color.

Looking forward to any exchanges you might choose to engage here …

Injoy…

Markus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 18:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Hello Augustina!

Welcome to BlueFlash. I am already looking forward to Gallery Infinity. Very Happy

Marisa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Hi Augustina bow , so finally we're gonna have some sex-talk here? angel cool. I am quite interested in the ideas involved in Tantra, though I tend to be more interested in the core (non ritual) concepts involved, e.g., merging in energy, and expressing energy in intimacy and comfort.
Kaust.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 15:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

kaust wrote:
I am quite interested in the ideas involved in Tantra, though I tend to be more interested in the core (non ritual) concepts involved, e.g., merging in energy, and expressing energy in intimacy and comfort.
Kaust.

Oh Kaust then you are the pink alien whose brain I want to pick! Wink

But seriously, I was just reading an article about Tantra in Yoga Journal and though at various times I have allowed my interest to move into gaining more objective information on the subject, I've never really put too much into practice (only occassionally and just out of curiosity). ATM, I am particularly interested in breath work in regards to Tantra – well, that's what I am looking for more information on anyway. I only vaguely recall what I read on the in Meditation for Dummies six years ago.

Merging and expressing energy in intimacy and comfort…that's, yes, that is exactly where I am noticing where I strongly block receiving. Thank you for your willingness to share because, quite frankly, Kaust, I hadn't the slightest clue (made the connection) that Tantra could have, might have information in this regard. Now it makes sense why the Tantra subject keeps popping into my awareness in the last few weeks – just as I am beginning to really explore my issue of receiving in depth. (I can't tell you how long that issue of Yoga Journal has been sitting on the stairs! Finally Saturday night I picked up and began to read.)

Thanks Kaust! Smile

Marisa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 16:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan posts:

Dearest Augustina,

I'm glad you joined. <smile>

Lovely to see your tone so clearly in your introduction. You live your core truth well. And you remind me again that complications are to be sought and embraced.

I'll just say to all here that Elias confirmed to me Augustina's session name of Infinity in a session we shared. It was the least I could do - it was Augustina that discovered and encourages my tone of Alan, a tone that Elias quite acknowledged.

Looking forward to the condensations of Lake Infinity in your gallery and elsewhere in all their complexity,
Love,
Alan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 17:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

kaust wrote:
Hi Augustina bow , so finally we're gonna have some sex-talk here? angel cool. I am quite interested in the ideas involved in Tantra, though I tend to be more interested in the core (non ritual) concepts involved, e.g., merging in energy, and expressing energy in intimacy and comfort.
Kaust.

Hello Kaust,

my sex talk might be a universe away from yours and I rarely talk about sex in public.I have never been interested in tantra.

Augustina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 17:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

Markus wrote:
Hello Augustina,

Interesting entry, and greetings from someone with the same focus color.

Markus

Same or similar? I am not the one colour but I expect within that band there are overlaps. Thanks for the welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 17:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Bean wrote:

kaust wrote:
I am quite interested in the ideas involved in Tantra, though I tend to be more interested in the core (non ritual) concepts involved, e.g., merging in energy, and expressing energy in intimacy and comfort.
Kaust.

Oh Kaust then you are the pink alien whose brain I want to pick
Merging and expressing energy in intimacy and comfort…that's, yes, that is exactly where I am noticing where I strongly block receiving. Thank you for your willingness to share because, quite frankly, Kaust, I hadn't the slightest clue (made the connection) that Tantra could have, might have information in this regard.
Marisa

Hi Marisa, This is one area where experimentation is quite fun, and it is even better if your partner has no idea about woo-woo things like Tantra Smile

Then when one tries to notice and create breathing patterns or intentionally move energy, without physically moving, it is quite "breath-taking" to see the other respond with breathing patterns or with involuntary sounds. Or to feel their heart chakra respond and grow in size and strength.

Of course, this is not restricted to relationships of romantic type.
I liked your energy-mergeance experiment with Alex, and how you could feel his clarity of outer senses. I tried a similar thing with a friend (a Zuli) and I could feel the comfort and ease this friend felt with the body. And the great thing was that the feeling remained with me for many hours.

Thanks Smile Kaust.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Augustina wrote:

my sex talk might be a universe away from yours and I rarely talk about sex in public( but I read about it).

Aww shucks, no! my hopes have been so augustly dashed Wink

Augustina wrote:
My experience of ritual is of a tool , and no more, to focus the intent and the very core concepts( and many others ) you speak of and all within the energetics of an existing relationship.I have never been interested in tantra.
Augustina

Actually, after I posted that message, I had an impression (conveniently ignored) that I need to write that I recognize the importance of ritual. It is a marvellous way to focus intent (as you say) and energy. I tried a Wiccan ritual once, and it worked like magic.

What kind of rituals do you use? If you're comfortable sharing it/them, it would be great.

I do not know what kind of connotation "Tantra" has in your perception. I won't be too surprised if you use some of the underlying ideas yourself without necessarily labeling it as Tantra. But then again, I may be wrong.

Kaust.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Hi augustina, nice to meet you.

I dont want to high-jack your introduction thread but…

Quote:

how often is tantra mentioned? so i have to discuss it while its around. Smile

kaust, im glad your interested in that, and marisa too because in my experience tantra is one of the most intense sexual experiences there is. Grinning
And in a simple and non-ritual way, its simply a concentrated visualation, and a breathing pattern that will unlock this. With of course at least some experience beforehand of working with the energy centers or working with energy fields and various types of meditation where you achieve some amount of control and or success in at least relaxing yourself.

Elias mentions in his degest that these centers are very powerfull and may hold great insights. lol, but many will say dont dabble willy nilly.

So if you meet the prerequisites of energy work, and since your so intersted in sexual energy, from what i gather, i have a little exercise I may divulge that may just blow your mind. lol Which is raising the kundalini, the serpeant…

But have you ever slithered around like a snake just by breathing in a certain pattern and concentrating along your energy column in a certain fashion? The breathing pattern involved in 'raisng' 'openeng' up sexual energy, is so simply obvious it cracks me up. because the breathing pattern will also have you sounding like a snake. But thats just a side effect of sorts, because the feeling of it is what is most profound.
its horny times ten to say the least shhh And gives you a type of amazing body buzz. I think they are called kriyas, many spots of energy through out your body that hold tension just seem to open up. or like accupunture spots, is another way to look at it, certain tension areas are completey released, but besides being very sexual, its very bodily refreshing in this way that is very hard to describe..

when i first tried it i was completely amazed that it was like there all along, right in front of my face.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Augustina wrote:
Same or similar? I am not the one colour but I expect within that band there are overlaps.

I believe nobody is of a specific narrow singular color. But as long as Elias doesn't give RGB values or Pantone numbers I guess it'll suffice to say that I'm not far from what you seem to describe (heck, I even have two different versions of prussian blue (oils and acrlyics) there in my paintbox and that's from the same manufacturer).

So, it may or may not overlap, but the original offering was a "very dark blue with a tint of green".

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

I must say I am intrigued by your core truth (beauty)

As Elias defines a truth as something which we believe in so much that we consider it as self-evident, how does this relate to the concept of beauty?

Hmm… gotta sleep on that one!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
But have you ever slithered around like a snake just by breathing in a certain pattern and concentrating along your energy column in a certain fashion? The breathing pattern involved in 'raisng' 'openeng' up sexual energy, is so simply obvious it cracks me up. because the breathing pattern will also have you sounding like a snake. But thats just a side effect of sorts, because the feeling of it is what is most profound.
its horny times ten to say the least shhh And gives you a type of amazing body buzz. I think they are called kriyas, many spots of energy through out your body that hold tension just seem to open up. or like accupunture spots, is another way to look at it, certain tension areas are completey released, but besides being very sexual, its very bodily refreshing in this way that is very hard to describe..

when i first tried it i was completely amazed that it was like there all along, right in front of my face.

Good to have something new to try Rob!
Can you also recommend a book or something?

Thanks Wink Kaust.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic