Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Greetings from Todd

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Cool Hey there. Glad to be here. After reading a bunch of Elias transcripts it's rather odd in a funny way to see the names here. I'm chatting with famous people!!

Hahaha!

Namaste'
Todd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Gunslinger wrote:
Cool Hey there. Glad to be here. After reading a bunch of Elias transcripts it's rather odd in a funny way to see the names here. I'm chatting with famous people!!

Hi Gunslinger Smile .

Nice to meet you (though I'm one of the not so famous people regarding Elias transcripts Grinning ).

Marina waving

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Welcome! Probably you can get famous by posting here as well Smile

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 18:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeremy posts:

howdy
I'm not famous
but I write
and I make chocolate cakes
is your nick inspired from that Stephen King series?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 22:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Gunslinger posts Hey there. Glad to be here. After reading a bunch of Elias transcripts it's rather odd in a funny way to see the names here. I'm chatting with famous people!!

Hi Slinger Smile,

Those are my sentiments exactly! I have a spe cial fascination with the first ones , the pioneers from the early days of Mary's reign and if I am not mistaken you are talking to one of those pioneers, as I thnk Jeremy is one of them, right Jeremy (I am now bowing like I do to Mikah.) But you can read me in one group sessioni , 1496, so if you would like to take this opportunity to think of me with great reverence, please go right ahead, Smile

Where do you live Todd, do you know there is an Elias appearance near LA in March 17 weekend?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 22:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Stevelord wrote:
But you can read me in one group sessioni , 1496, so if you would like to take this opportunity to think of me with great reverence, please go right ahead, Smile

Ah Steve, now I understand your motivation of starting the thread in the other forum better Grinning.

worship worship

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 23:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Marina posts:

Stevelord wrote:
But you can read me in one group sessioni , 1496, so if you would like to take this opportunity to think of me with great reverence, please go right ahead,

Ah Steve, now I understand your motivation of starting the thread in the other forum better .

Yes Marina your adulation is well placeed ! But you have never had an ELias session so you too can be idolized? How come?

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Marina wrote:

Gunslinger wrote:

Hi Gunslinger Smile .

Nice to meet you (though I'm one of the not so famous people regarding Elias transcripts Grinning ).

Marina waving

wave Nice to meet you, Marina!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolphin42 posts:

Hi there!
I'm definately not one of the famous ones - in fact I'm still kind of new - only been here since Dec, but having lots of fun! Welcome to the crowd! Shari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Markus wrote:
Welcome! Probably you can get famous by posting here as well Smile
Markus

Well, I'm almost famous then!

(Title of great movie)

Almost Famous Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Jeremy wrote:
howdy
I'm not famous
but I write
and I make chocolate cakes
is your nick inspired from that Stephen King series?

Howdy, Jeremy

Yes, it is. I enjoyed those books on several levels. I loved the double alternate endings. *smiles*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Quote:
Gunslinger posts Hey there. Glad to be here. After reading a bunch of Elias transcripts it's rather odd in a funny way to see the names here. I'm chatting with famous people!!

Hi Slinger Smile,

Those are my sentiments exactly! I have a spe cial fascination with the first ones , the pioneers from the early days of Mary's reign and if I am not mistaken you are talking to one of those pioneers, as I thnk Jeremy is one of them, right Jeremy (I am now bowing like I do to Mikah.) But you can read me in one group sessioni , 1496, so if you would like to take this opportunity to think of me with great reverence, please go right ahead, Smile

Where do you live Todd, do you know there is an Elias appearance near LA in March 17 weekend?
Steve

I agree with the awe of those people, just a bit. It took some guts, and just a whole lot of curiousity to stick with it. I still remember what my dominant beliefs were back then. To suspend their disbelief long enough for Elias's message to take hold amazes me.

I'll have to look up that transcript. worship

I live in Irving, Texas, next door to the East of DFW airport. There's one person named on the Elias Forum mailing list that lives in Denton, which is 30 miles north of me. Other than that, I'd love to go to LA for that. I may happen, it may not. There are seldom any conferences of any sort that cover an "new age" subjects here in the DFW area. I guess the organizers of those things feel like that would be like having a Baptist tent revival in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. LOL Now that I have made it so you may get to know me, maybe I can give you a nudge and an invite down here. LOL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Hello Shari:

Nice to meet ya.

Todd Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolphin42 posts:

Howdy from down here in central Texas! Shari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Wow, TOdd, Irving Texas, home of the Dallas Cowboys and I probably the most conservative town on the planet. They are probably still for the IRaq War! I now know the shift is everywhere now. A woman from Oklahoma even joined the Kris International group. Dont breathe a word of this to your neighbors though. Smile

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic