Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

High!

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Chameleon posts:

Hey everyone…

So where have you all been all my life? ;-P

Ok, but seriously (in a non-serious sort of way), I just "randomly" came across this forum tonight and realized I had to join. I, myself, am somewhat a new-comer to the Elias material… as I've been reading transcript after transcript since only last year… drinking it in like fine wine, and enjoying every delicious vibe I get from it… and before Elias, was Seth… and now I am here!

But, as I don't know anyone on here yet, I thought a first post was in order to say HIGH! Wink

I know this forum has been around for some "time," and so I almost feel like i'm hopping into things at such a random spot in its history… but then again, I guess that's the feeling I get about life in general! Wink

So… how things work around here? Take me to your leader! I come in pieces! ;-P

Much love to you all… and to many great conversation to come…
~the chameleon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Greetings Cham Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Don't answer any of Steve's questions.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternprince posts:

No wonder you're late. Why this watch is exactly two days slow! escape boingboing Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 19:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Chameleon posts:

So where does all the "major" action take place around here? Where do I get to "shoot the breeze" within the realm of consciousness? Where does all the awareness tickling happen? Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 21:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

perseus posts:

Chameleon wrote:
So where does all the "major" action take place around here? Where do I get to "shoot the breeze" within the realm of consciousness? Where does all the awareness tickling happen? Very Happy

Welcome Chameleon-

sumari

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 17:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Chameleon wrote:

In Steve Lords blog. Very highbrow. Did you note how jealous Kimi is of any potential threat to her from another women?. Uh, you are a woman arrent you? I always get it backwards. So how does one
just stumble onto this website? Are you accomplished at woo woo? I am just a woo woo working stiff, but Kimi is an
accomplishied channeler. She can now channel a termite.. A heads up on Calotcha, ha ha.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

hankjmatt posts:

Welcome to BlueFlash! thumb

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic