Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello from JoeColo

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeColo posts:

Hello,

I’m Joe from Colorado, hence my username JoeColo. I read several Seth books in the 70's, but failed to engage with the material. I’ve read them more recently with somewhat better results.

Please see my thread, “The Guardian of the Glowing Blue Sphere” in the Kosmic Cocktail Forum at NWV. (It has now sunk down to Page 2 of the threads listing.) I believe it to be more than coincidence, but I’m not so grandiose that I’d say I did it all. (The blue ball described in the thread “hiya”) But…something’s going on there!

I often see blue clouds of psychic energy when I meditate, or even just close my eyes. Also, I occasionally see blue flashes. Does anyone know what the blue flashes mean?

JoeColo Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hello Joe!

Welcome to this forum. I took the liberty to make a thread out of your post, so people find your information easier and you can start your own introductory talk here. Also, from what I see what you wrote on NWV, you might want to start your own thread of thougs in the mini-blog section.

Regarding the blue, it can mean whatever you chosse it to be, but among Elias folks, it's usually considered a hello and wink from the E-Man.

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 15:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi Joe….welcome to the 'mix'. thumb

p.s. Markus, where did you put the thread?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 13:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Hi Joe wave

Image to blueflash Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeColo posts:

Hello, Markus, sylvii, and Sue,

Thanks in retrospect for moving my post. My first and second interests right now are fragmentation and probabilities, respectively. When we fragment, are the focuses of our former Essence still our focuses? It would seem offhand that they are not. One question I have about both is, what if some of my probable selves choose to fragment and some do not? (Please note: I’m posting on a thread about probabilities, and I plan to start a thread on fragmentation for more lengthy discussion.)

JoeColo jumping

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Say you are a slab of concrete. and at one point in your make-up you are structurally unsound.

weight builds up… here or there

you begin to fragment, crack..split-..create new sections..

you with me so far?
now:

are you any less the slab you started with?

are you any more the slab you started with?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeColo posts:

Rob_Niven, please see my thread, “Fragmentation--Mine and Others,” in the Exploring the shift Forum.

Here’s some more information about myself:

Orientation: Common

Families: belonging to Sumeri, aligned with Gramada

Essence Intent: (Given by Kris, not Elias--hope this is OK.) to explore as many ramifications of reality creation as possible, in some of which the EMOTIONAL configurations are primary in experiences, not the physical as is true here.

All of this explains why I want to create a new model for existence, according to my Essence intent and families. Note: Although I shall not reincarnate on Earth, this does not mean I’m abandoning this dimension; my Sumeri belonging will work towards increasing the connections between the Earth and other dimensions when I visit here after I disengage.

JoeColo Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

THATS WHERE IVE SEEN THIS NAME BEFORE!!

a new guy started at work today and his name is fucking JOE COLO!

wtf!

when i heard his name i couldnt quite place its familiarity…wtf? fucking wierd.

any way, yea, im final, im out of here. what you see is what you get. i aint staying around to do anything. im getting the transition mostly done alive, and then i will be gone..not to reincarnate, rehash..re-merge. this i know.

i have no long term goals..never had..i mock guidance counselers.

but wait, wtf, what are the odds that a joe colo becomes employed at my work!

WTF! fucking crazy?

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic