Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

This isn't goodbye, this is just in case.

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 13:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeremy posts:

I don't come here on a daily basis, but there's so much drama building up I can't keep up with you guys any more.
Even people who I'd never heard of before have come into the picture.
Even people who I didn't suspect, people who I thought had no reason not to get along or to be opposing, started having a go at each other.
People whom I enjoyed have abruptly decided to leave.
Not that I'd want to spoil people's fun, by all means. And I hope you're all getting a good kick out of it.

Anyway, sometimes this forum changes too fast for me, and I'm looking for alternatives. So just in case this tree gets shaken to the point where it gets knocked down and the rest of you have stormed out between two of my visits, leaving a gory mess, thank you all for sharing your views and material, they have been a great help to me, as I hope my modest contribution has been to you.

Until next time,
Jeremy. hug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 13:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Jeremy wrote:
I don't come here on a daily basis, but there's so much drama building up I can't keep up with you guys any more.
Even people who I'd never heard of before have come into the picture.
Even people who I didn't suspect, people who I thought had no reason not to get along or to be opposing, started having a go at each other.
Not that I'd want to spoil people's fun, by all means. And I hope you're all getting a good kick out of it.

Anyway, sometimes this forum changes too fast for me, and I'm looking for alternatives. So just in case this tree gets shaken to the point where it gets knocked down and half the people have stormed out between two of my visits, leaving a gory mess, thank you all for sharing your views and material, they have been a great help to me, as I hope my modest contribution has been to you.

Until next time,
Jeremy. hug

hug

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic