Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello!

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 19:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolphin42 posts:

Hello!
I'm a little bit nervous, but I've decided to come out of the closet. I've always been a spiritual seeker, but I find that I like Elias the best so far. But, I do miss talking about stuff like this with other people and I just don't have any desire to try to explain Elias to anyone who is not already familiar with him (LOL - I wouldn't even be able to!) I've never talked to him, so I don't know my "elias stats" for sure, but my best guess after much thought and intuition would be belonging to Tumold and aligned with Sumafi. For fifteen years, I worked in a clinical lab, which was great for about the first eight years, then got less interesting during the next three years or so, and then got REALLY boring during the last three. So as I was contemplating what to do different, we discovered my thyroid was enlarged. As I was on my way to get it biopsied, the truck I was driving hydroplaned across for lanes and then back again. I wasn't seriously hurt (although the truck was), but as I was spinning, I remember thinking I am NOT going to die - like it was a decision that I was making. Anyways, I survived and my thyroid was okay. But, I thought, well life is too short to be bored - soooo, four years ago, I became a high school science teacher - I have not be bored since - not even a little! (stressed and frustrated on occasion, but never bored!) In fact I've decided that being a teacher is the ultimate fast track to self knowledge - there is nothing like having 150 teenagers reflecting you back to yourself everyday - LOL. Anyways, I love what I do now and I think it is the most difficult, but the best job there is. Let's see, I am 42, have two children 9 and 13, and a hubby. My husband is more of a personal god kind of person, but very open minded and interested in all types of religions. My children are kind of interesting to me, my 13 year old daughter is very right brained and artisitic - she is always drawing these incredible pictures of fairies, clouds, sunlight, etc. My 9 year old son is very "left brained" analytical but with some artistic flair - he has a serious obsession with dragons of all sorts. Well, I guess that is all for now - I look forward to posting and chatting with you guys. Smiles, Shari
'

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 19:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave Welcome aboard, Shari….looking forward to your input. (heheh…don't be nervous…just jump right in Wink )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 18:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hey Sheri,

welcome on board … and no need to be nervous … we're eating nobody alive (in fact when eating someone, we're roasting them thoroughly until they are well done Smile).

Interesting background … a few parts reminded me a bit of a friend of mine who wants to register the forum for some time now. Nice energy radiating from your post …

Btw, my initial spontaneous impression re your belonging/alignment was "reverse" (just coming up out of nowhere, may be worth consideration although I'm not claiming to be right).

Again welcome ….

Markus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolphin42 posts:

Thanks guys. Marcus, your impression is interesting. I put them the other way because from what I read, it seemed like Tumold when aligned is more into healing (doctors, nurses, etc - which after working in a clinical setting for 15 years, I am definately sooo much happier not being a part of …), while belonging is more involved in general kinds of energy supportiveness in a variety of areas (which I seem to have a knack for when I'm teaching and interacting with my students) But then, I just recently read a transcript where he described someone aligned Tumold in a more general way, sooo, maybe you are right. Of course I may be totally wrong about both of them!(Still working on that whole "trusting of one's own impressions" thing) LOL! Shari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Dolphin42 wrote:
Marcus, your impression is interesting. I put them the other way because from what I read, it seemed like Tumold when aligned is more into healing (doctors, nurses, etc - which after working in a clinical setting for 15 years, I am definately sooo much happier not being a part of …), while belonging is more involved in general kinds of energy supportiveness in a variety of areas (which I seem to have a knack for when I'm teaching and interacting with my students) But then, I just recently read a transcript where he described someone aligned Tumold in a more general way, sooo, maybe you are right. Of course I may be totally wrong about both of them!(Still working on that whole "trusting of one's own impressions" thing) LOL! Shari

That belonging/alignment stuff is pretty tricky, I got mine mixed up initially as well (sumafi/sumari). I've also been a teacher for a long time and have a knack for it, but the sumafi is more the underlying less prominent theme. Well anyway, it was just a spontaneous impression re your stats … may just be fun playing with the idea of reverse

Markus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 19:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Markus posts

Nice energy radiating from your post …

I quite agree. Shari , you give off the friendliness and caring about others sweetness that often comes from being from or in a less well populated area than Dallas or Houston, etc. Are you in the less populated type area?

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 19:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolphin42 posts:

Hi Steve,
That's so nice! I grew up in Austin - of course 30 years ago when I was growing up - Austin was more rural than it is now - but it still maintains some of the same feeling. Now I work in a larger city, but live outside of it in a more rural area. So I guess kind of both. Shari Wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 0:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ah yes, Shari, liberal, friendly Austin, Sounds like a great place.

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 22:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Shari Smile

waves from Beth in Oklahoma, where the little angels reflecting to me all day when I was teaching were telling me that I needed to be in a different profession!! Grinning glad you like what you're doing thumb

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic