Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Mylo

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Welcome !

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Who the hell is Mylo,

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Who the hell is Mylo,

Steve

Who the hell is Steve. I noticed David Tate has subscribed here. If this is the same David, essence name Mylo, I'm thinking this might be I'm saying howdy, If not, than sorry about the mistaken identity.
David Tate wrote: The Shift: A Time Of Change.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

bunseam wrote:

Stevelord wrote:
Who the hell is Mylo,

Steve

Who the hell is Steve. I noticed David Tate has subscribed here. If this is the same David, essence name Mylo, I'm thinking this might be I'm saying howdy, If not, than sorry about the mistaken identity.
David Tate wrote: The Shift: A Time Of Change.

I noticed David Tate has subscribed here

how can you see/know that Oba?

Mylo is the name of my friend's dog.

so

hi Mylo, wuff Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

I've noticed it too.

Welcome David.

bunseam wrote:
Welcome !

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 16:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

FocusHunter posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Who the hell is Mylo,

Steve

what kind of question is that? rofl you're always cracking me up

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 16:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Mylo (spelled "Milo") is the cat, in The Adventures of Otis and Milo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_and_otis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 16:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

David Tate posts:

Just jumping in to this open window as I came across the site a day or to ago. I guess I am more a live person chat kinda guy so maybe this is why I haven't really joined any Elias sites that have sprung up on the internet over the years.

I guess I should introduce myself. Focus name, David Tate. Essence name, Mylo. (so I am told. Smile I first met Mary and the gang, thats including the man himself, Elias, in Castaic when I moved there from London, England, back in 1997. And I am still on that roller coaster ride, as I am sure many of us are Smile

In the mean time I shall investigate the workings of this site and see how I get a long.

David

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 16:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

David Tate posts:

Hello to those saying hello to me. Im here in London where I am about to leave for work as it is almost 5pm and I work back stage in one of the theatres here so got to get my skates on Smile But will try and chat again soon.

All the best. David

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 17:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Nice to meet you, David! Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 19:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

David Tate wrote:
Hello to those saying hello to me. Im here in London where I am about to leave for work as it is almost 5pm and I work back stage in one of the theatres here so got to get my skates on Smile But will try and chat again soon.

All the best. David

Hola! Big Grin 2

Woohoo! I love theatre.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 21:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

David Tate wrote:
Just jumping in to this open window as I came across the site a day or to ago. I guess I am more a live person chat kinda guy so maybe this is why I haven't really joined any Elias sites that have sprung up on the internet over the years.

I guess I should introduce myself. Focus name, David Tate. Essence name, Mylo. (so I am told. Smile I first met Mary and the gang, thats including the man himself, Elias, in Castaic when I moved there from London, England, back in 1997. And I am still on that roller coaster ride, as I am sure many of us are Smile

In the mean time I shall investigate the workings of this site and see how I get a long.

David

David , I am delighted its really you, we are blessed now to have royalty here. I had started a thread in your honor last night in the forum section, hoping it was you, how did you find out about us rebels here? Have you read every Elias session? Can I get you a cup of tea?

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 21:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

Beware the Fool offering tea. It may contain fungi.

Cool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 0:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

David Tate posts:

Hi Steve. The only Royalty I know, having lived here in London for the past ????? years is the Queen. And then I have met many imitations in my time Smile Oh, and I have met Boy George.

As for Tea. Got hooked on coffee when I lived in the States for so many years and hardly every drink Tea any more. but thanks for the offer. Regards how did I find you guys? By mistake.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 0:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

David Tate posts:

Oops. well kinda have read every Elias session, though not as often these last few years. you referred yourselves to Rebels. How appropriate as I am aligned with Vold and very much a rebel myself, although not as rebellious as I would like to be. Smile Those damn belief systems.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic