Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi hi hi.. hehehee

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 19:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Enna posts:

I wonder if posting in general is keeping attention to oneself… yes, it is in one way or another, for I can evaluate - I keep talking to myself Razz - but haha, never mind, just having fun… so, after some years of profound experiences in keeping my attention to myself and for sure, without a doupt failing more than succeeding… happily… I am still learning,
and here, just because Elias is the most resonating one by far of all of "them" which all of course is just me in fact, so… haha… just here… oops what am I doing??!! at least I am relaxed for the time beeing… is that written that way… who just said?.. keep focusing on one bird at a time!!! yeah yeah yeah Grinning

I am not always like this Shocked , just tonight for some reason (oh I did walk thrue a huge fair tonight hmmm) and as I am not so much either into talking about how much this or that I have done… I just say, years back, I just heard Elias's name and that is it (not channeling though - or I am, but that is just more myself and all the time… hehe).

that's me!

-Enna-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 19:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Enna wrote:
I wonder if posting in general is keeping attention to oneself… yes, it is in one way or another, for I can evaluate - I keep talking to myself Razz - but haha, never mind, just having fun… so, after some years of profound experiences in keeping my attention to myself and for sure, without a doupt failing more than succeeding… happily… I am still learning,
and here, just because Elias is the most resonating one by far of all of "them" which all of course is just me in fact, so… haha… just here… oops what am I doing??!! at least I am relaxed for the time beeing… is that written that way… who just said?.. keep focusing on one bird at a time!!! yeah yeah yeah Grinning

I am not always like this Shocked , just tonight for some reason (oh I did walk thrue a huge fair tonight hmmm) and as I am not so much either into talking about how much this or that I have done… I just say, years back, I just heard Elias's name and that is it (not channeling though - or I am, but that is just more myself and all the time… hehe).

that's me!

-Enna-

Opan , is this a trick?

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 20:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Wizard posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Enna wrote:
and here, just because Elias is the most resonating one by far of all of "them" which all of course is ju…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Opan , is this a trick?

Steve

Are you seeing Opan everywhere? Or does Enna sound like Opan too? Where is Opan?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 20:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

HI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 0:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Are you Soft/Emotional?

Intermediate/Political?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Wizard wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Opan , is this a trick?

Steve

Are you seeing Opan everywhere? Or does Enna sound like Opan too? Where is Opan?

A better question would be, where isnt he.

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Enna wrote:

that's me!

-Enna-

Thank you! I like the energy of Enna in this post! And, your post also reminded me of an exquisite tune by a 70's band I dug: Renaiassance: Trip To The Fair !! (After a long intro; the goddess voice of Annie Haslam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKh4kqMiV-I

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Enna posts:

Grinning Hey, thanks for the song Bunseam thumb

I had not heard that song before - yeah, appropriate, that's my experience… all the elements mixing together make the experience at the fair a bit like that for sure, and haha, and the silence as well as noice of myself, in fact, too. Reminds me of my own changing also… Razz WOW, and all that happening at the same time hihihihi!

Well, Kimi Kaio, I think I am soft/emotional, but having the "problem" with concentrating on one "bird" instead of thousands at the same time - I am learning to pick the most important in my view at a time, and so far have not found it very important for myself to know for sure.

Steve… Opan?! hehee… well, no "need" of an answer there, it seems… like there ever is a need, well can be of course - but for myself not now… hahahahahaa…

and Hi! to Wanderful too.

-Enna-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 14:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Enna posts

Quote:
I had not heard that song before - yeah, appropriate, that's my experience… all the elements mixing together make the experience at the fair a bit like that for sure,

Once I went to the giant LA County Fair and got horribly stoned on pot in my car in the parking lot and then immediately walked in. As I got out of the tunnel into the fair grounds I took it all in and turned to the man and his child walking next to me and with a kids sense excitement and wonder and joy in my voice I exclaimed to them "We're at the fair". The man knew exactly what I was expressing and he smiled broadly.

STeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 14:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

HI Enna and welcome wave

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 15:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Enna posts:

Hehe Steve, nice one!… had to try to imagine just a little, how that all feels, while stoned Razz

Hi Rose Grinning Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Enna wrote:
Hehe Steve, nice one!… had to try to imagine just a little, how that all feels, while stoned Razz

Hi Rose Grinning Thank you!

Better than when I wasnt stoned. Although I tried to pet a turkey and he tried to take my hand off. I tend to trust when Im stoned. Because I think Im superman. The turkey had a different opinion./

STeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Wizard wrote:

A better question would be, where isnt he.

Steve

Where isn't Opan indeed…teeHee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 21:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Enna posts:

Continuing from another thread:

That documentary is from a false Santa land, from a false source, they speak the wrong language Lucid, in it… so it cannot be right.

Iceland is my favourite land, besides my original santa land… where there are many many original santas… which drop dead of course from time to time.

Since I am budding in a thread continuously, that is speaking about something else than what I am speaking about at the moment, and cause I am trying to pay attention to what I am doing, I am shifting myself now - here… elfs and aliens do that sometimes, back and forth. Grinning

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 22:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Enna wrote:
Continuing from another thread:

That documentary is from a false Santa land, from a false source, they speak the wrong language Lucid, in it… so it cannot be right.

Iceland is my favourite land, besides my original santa land… where there are many many original santas… which drop dead of course from time to time.

Since I am budding in a thread continuously, that is speaking about something else than what I am speaking about at the moment, and cause I am trying to pay attention to what I am doing, I am shifting myself now - here… elfs and aliens do that sometimes, back and forth. Grinning

Enna, …… does that mean my impression was correct ….

yipppy

yahoo

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic