Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hiya

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 22:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi bunseam Smile
Thanks, Markus Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 0:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolphin42 posts:

Hi Beth!
I'm new here too! Lurked for awhile and finally decided to jump in too!! I'm glad you are here - the only thing I would say needs to be different here, is lots more people chatting Very Happy Maybe we can start something. thumb smiles, Shari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi…would you believe there used to be more chatting around here? …and, there was even some good Elias-material discussions, but it seemed the threads kept getting 'hi-jacked' and in-depth discussions dwindled. Grinning

hehehe…..of course, as always, that's just from my pov. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolphin42 posts:

Hi Sylvii,
Yes, I can see what you mean - I've been reading some of the previous discussions and there have been several that have started out really interesting and profound and then ended up as other unrelated stuff - which I'm not criticizing or anything thing - so nobody get their panties in a wad about it - but, personally, I would love to embark on some really good Elias material related stuff discussions - there are just so many areas I could use help in - and sometimes I'm pretty good with insight for other people as well… Hmmm, relating back to my other recent posts… maybe that's what I want to do. thumb Smiles, Shari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

beth wrote:
Hi bunseam Smile
Thanks, Markus Smile

Hi ! Beth. Nice to meet you. Regards,Oba (the artist formerly known as bunseam)

P.S. my "Portal Of Call" oil painting can now be viewed on this board thanks to Sylvii who posted it for me..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Shari, if you have a specific area of interest with Elias material, why not just start a new topic? Perhaps we can get another discussion going. thumb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

sylvii wrote:
hehehe…..of course, as always, that's just from my pov. Wink

Sylvii, from my perspective as well Very Happy .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 15:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Then it wasn't just something I was 'imagining'? It's sort of challenging to describe what happened to the energy, isn't it? Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 0:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

nah not imagination, I saw it too…

Hi everybody Smile
I popped directly into this thread courtesy of the ever-cool email reminder thumb (it's working! at least for some of them! ) so I'm off to see what kinds of nifty new in-depth discussions y'all have started.
Razz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 0:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Check out "exploring wave of perception"…it's pretty interesting. thumb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 20:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

thumb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 14:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

beth wrote:
Hi from Beth in Oklahoma. Smile Been reading/listening to/watching Seth, Bashar, Elias, Abraham, etc for five or so years. Ran a reality creation group for a while. I'm a fine artist, raku, am married, stepmonster to two, and pretty much live casually & honor natural self.

I cruised through some of the threads here on a few occassions, looks like a nice place.

Blue stories for BlueFlash-- recently there was a very large blue toy ball visiting me, rolling around outside in the wind, very persistently staying in the area that I could see through the windows, and the latest order of acrylic paints showed up with Five, yes count them Five tubes of cerulean blue, when I only ordered one tube of that color. Wink

Now this is freaking synchy. Dale recently was also visited by a toy ball (she wrote about that in the "Elias section" thread on NWV) and I got a few hunches in direction of cerulean blue (see my color thread) and just noticed, that you were mentioning the the color here already.

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 0:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

and had been thinking about it quite a bit, because a painting I had done for my hubby that was supposed to be mainly cerulean came out quite a bit lighter & grayer, and I've been considering going over it with more cerulean-- either as a glaze over the entire thing or just bits and pieces over what's already there.

Thanks for mentioning those here, Markus, I may not have caught them elsewhere. Smile

Another blue thing-- I won a camera under odd circumstances (I'll probably blab about in my blog thread) and the box, of course, is blue. Wink

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic