Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hiya

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi from Beth in Oklahoma. Smile Been reading/listening to/watching Seth, Bashar, Elias, Abraham, etc for five or so years. Ran a reality creation group for a while. I'm a fine artist, raku, am married, stepmonster to two, and pretty much live casually & honor natural self.

I cruised through some of the threads here on a few occassions, looks like a nice place.

Blue stories for BlueFlash-- recently there was a very large blue toy ball visiting me, rolling around outside in the wind, very persistently staying in the area that I could see through the windows, and the latest order of acrylic paints showed up with Five, yes count them Five tubes of cerulean blue, when I only ordered one tube of that color. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Hi Beth, welcome. Have you found the key to conscious creation that you would like to share with me. Smile I never figured Oklahoma as a hotbed for ELias. Grinning Thats one conservative state.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

beth wrote:
Blue stories for BlueFlash-- recently there was a very large blue toy ball visiting me, rolling around outside in the wind, very persistently staying in the area that I could see through the windows, and the latest order of acrylic paints showed up with Five, yes count them Five tubes of cerulean blue, when I only ordered one tube of that color. Wink

Ahh, signs of blue … we called you and you heard us Very Happy

Nice to have another artist here. Not that I am one, let's say I paint for a hobby, olis mostly. And I love the blue ones, especially parisian or prussian blue. And I just looked up cerulean blue, sounds like it is pretty close to my essence color Smile

Ahh, and welcome … nice to have you here.

Markus

PS: Btw, if you are looking for a nice art-forum, check out the online forum on www.artpapa.com, very nice people there

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 17:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

jumper

Hi Beth, my friend!! …so glad you chose to join in….your input will add a lot for the discussions! thumb

She didn't come back………

Was it something we said?!

lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 20:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

sylvii, is this your friend from your board a few years ago?…what was the handle…

…spark? was it….. started with an s i think…

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 21:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Yeah! that's her! thumb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi! Grinning I was expecting to get email if anybody replied and I didn't get any-- figured the board was quiet. Wow everybody thank you for the welcome. Very Happy

Rob, yes I was/am Spark… Sylvii waving had been hinting heavily (mpov) Wink that I come check out this board.

Steve, yeah I probably wouldn't say Oklahoma is a hotbed for Elias-- I found him through the internet. Smile I have some keys for me-- happy to share-- but whether they are of any use for anyone else, ?

Markus, thank you for the link, too. The blue beacon had been set, eh, "come to blueflash, come to blueflash…" sign thnx Very Happy
My painting is a hobby too, I mostly stick to 3-D art; haven't tried oils though I've been curious, and I've heard it's wonderful for blending. Your essence color must be a very pretty blue. Smile I tried looking up parisian and prussian and evidently will have to try again later.

I just love this guy, have to try him out: yahoo
Beth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hey Beth! …glad you could find some time to get back over here. I'll be willing to bet you are busy this time of year…with the kids and all. thumb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Beth,

you can "watch a topic for replies" with email notifications by clicking that link on the top left on the message list, but the board does not do that automatically. Or you can click the "notify me when a reply is posted" checkmark under the text, when you make a new post.

Yes, oil is great for blending, it just my favorite tool at the moment. Couln't really get the hang for acrylics and had some mild success with watercolors.

Prussian blue is a very dark blue with slight greenish tone (not a cold purplish blue, more going towards dark ocean green).

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 16:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hey Beth and Markus, can I add a little more to this thread…re: oil painting?

Many years ago when I had opportunity to sit and watch a spook literally paint a huge oil painting, I got inspired. …went out and bought oils and just let it flow.

I just used palette knife (mimicing the spooks)…..never used brush….and did eveything spontaneous. What great fun that was!! After the 'painting energy' all dissipated (after about 5 or 6 paintings), I never painted again. All my friends wanted those paintings, so I just gave them away.

Anyway, where I was going with this was that after the paintings came this whole long 'dissertation' from spook about the difference in oils and water paintings….what the oils did….what kind of energy oils had, etc.,etc., It was totally fascinating….sure wish I had kept the notes on that.

Yeah, I know, it would be neat to 'remember' all of that…maybe if some of it comes back to mind, I'll get it into words.

Short version, when doing an oil, you create a whole reality within the painting….energy (within the oils) takes on 'life' of it's own, etc.,

Anyway, I still have an oil done by a spook which some of you here have seen before. I might post a picture of it, but image does not do it justice!.

….Beth's thread here is excellent place to ramble…. Cool

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Smile

re busy, sorta-- hubby says he spends 24 hrs a day at work while I have about 30 minutes in the same time frame-- I don't mind it at all except it makes it a little hard sometimes to keep to keep up w/ 'others'.

Markus, thank you, I'm doing both of those and still not getting email messages, isn't that funny. maybe I'm just letting myself know I don't have to be monitoring everything all the time, trust wherever I am in moment. I think I get the idea of Prussian blue-- do you do landscapes/water? or?

Sylvii, very cool re paintings and energies-- and yes if you come up with more words about it please pass them along. Yeah the photos never seem to grab the .. pop, the dynamics.

I remember Seth saying that 2-D artists are creating multidimensionally while 3-D artists are not. I say plbbbt (very humble opinion). That idea has come into my awareness many times over the years of doing my 3-D work and at times thought I 'should' focus on 2-D work, then.. plbbbt! jumper It may very well be true but not important enough for me to change, I think we all do plenty of multidimensional creating.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Markus, I got an email notification of a reply! 'cept return address looked like yours, was that you letting me know or autobot?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 14:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

beth wrote:
Markus, I got an email notification of a reply! 'cept return address looked like yours, was that you letting me know or autobot?

HI ! Shiftmates Beth and Sylvii. Speaking of oil paintings and portals, photos of a recent oil of mine titled: "Portal Of Call" are posted on my Yahoo360 blog: KenOba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 15:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

I'm following up on painting in a new thread

Markus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 15:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

beth wrote:

I didn't send anything, so I guess it must have been the forum Smile

Markus

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic