Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 19:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

dizzy posts:

hi there and welcome! i am new to blueflash, and i hope that i am bringing some of that "interesting" energy. Smile Smile

i assume you are a gemini, i am as well! hahaha, long live the twins.

Grinning

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 19:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Gunslinger wrote:
There are exceptions, Peter. :

Yes, I recognise that which is why I didn't put 'all'. I also think it's more likely to be not holding the attention if belonging.

Gunslinger wrote:
I also love his metaphors and uplifting view of humans a the glorified divinity we are,

I'm Sumafi and so do I. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 23:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

geminight posts:

bunseam, may I ask why you inquired if I was Nina Infinite and then greeted me immediately as such without waiting for my confirmation or denial? I find it intriguing…

dizzy wrote:
i hope that i am bringing some of that "interesting" energy. Smile Smile

we are ALL interesting, are we not? Wink

dizzy wrote:
long live the twins

and long live the nights! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

geminight wrote:
bunseam, may I ask why you inquired if I was Nina Infinite and then greeted me immediately as such without waiting for my confirmation or denial? I find it intriguing…

dizzy wrote:
i hope that i am bringing some of that "interesting" energy. Smile Smile

we are ALL interesting, are we not? Wink

dizzy wrote:
long live the twins

and long live the nights! Smile

Why? Because I'm not afraid to take a chance. I've many a time addressed someone I thought I recognized while out and about only to find it was mistaken identity. Reading energy is merely one tool in a box of many and as I previously explained in this instance it had nothing to do with my mistaking Ninas. I've noticed a time or two that some people actually get tweaked by my axiom "energy doesn't lie" For me it simply is an ironic reference to energy being a far more efficient communicating device in comparison to words verbal or spoken which to me are far more enabling of deception when people wish to express as such.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

nina_infinite posts:

magic hey hey! I dunno who all of you are, but I am nina infinite. And yes, I materialized here for some reason. I was indeed on 360 and Iona did ask E. about my essence name and family.

This is what she wrote:

Quote:
Hello Darling Yushi, Smile

That is your essence name.

Elias confirmed that you are:

Tumold belonging

Ilda aligned

Soft and Emotional

You and I share a half, English half aboriginal, focus in Australia, as sisters during the late 1800s. We are also in the same Yekuana tribe with Tracy. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 14:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tracy posts:

nina_infinite wrote:
magic hey hey! I dunno who all of you are, but I am nina infinite. And yes, I materialized here for some reason. I was indeed on 360 and Iona did ask E. about my essence name and family.

This is what she wrote:

Quote:

Tumold belonging

Ilda aligned

Soft and Emotional

You and I share a half, English half aboriginal, focus in Australia, as sisters during the late 1800s. We are also in the same Yekuana tribe with Tracy. Smile

Yushi, how lovely to see you here Smile
Tracy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

nina_infinite posts:

♥(((Tracy)))♥; I remember now that rather recently you said that I could find a certain someone here, but then my hide and seek mind immediately hid whatever you had told me when we spoke. Anywho, last night when I was brain-dead tired, in pain… and only my true essence self was still on the job, I zombied over to use a new search engine and googled my own ID. The first post to come up with the words 'nina infinite' in it was this one. I never even knew I was missing til I was found!

magic MAGIC!

♥love love love to all and to all a good night♥

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

nina_infinite wrote:

This is what she wrote:

Quote:

Tumold belonging

Ilda aligned

Soft and Emotional

Nina! I wondered where you were and how you are. I rarely check this section and today I did and I am so happy to see you again! hug yippie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

I have the rest of your stats if you want me to pm them to you and then you can post them if you want or I can do it. Just let me know. Cool

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic