Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

geminight posts:

Hi, I'm Nina. I have been lurking for a long time on Blueflash, but have finally decided to interact, which took some courage on my part, I have to admit. The funny thing is that I couldn't get signed in on my old account, which I almost took as a signal I wasn't quite ready. Intrigue in Ayla's topic on abilities and the change in energy here with some of the new members won out though, and here I am. wave

I have been into Jane Robert's material for a long time, but could not completely get into Seth. I like the concepts, but Seth put me to sleep. I was big into some of Deepak Choprah's work, but not all. Many of the other gurus just didn't seem to fit like the Elias material has for me. It has really hit home. This place seems likes the place to be so I am going to jump in and see what happens.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

HI Cool

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Welcome love

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Hola wave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

SilverSurfer posts:

Enjoy your explorations at blueflash magic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Hi Nina and welcome! Smile

I've almost never encountered someone who was into Jane's work but not quite able to get into Seth although I've met people for whom it was the other way round! I have heard told of Seth putting people to sleep as they read though. Smile

You sure sound like Sumafi, any thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Hello and Welcome, Nina wave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 14:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

geminight wrote:
Hi, I'm Nina. I have been lurking for a long time on Blueflash, but have finally decided to interact, which took some courage on my part, I have to admit. The funny thing is that I couldn't get signed in on my old account, which I almost took as a signal I wasn't quite ready. Intrigue in Ayla's topic on abilities and the change in energy here with some of the new members won out though, and here I am. wave

I have been into Jane Robert's material for a long time, but could not completely get into Seth. I like the concepts, but Seth put me to sleep. I was big into some of Deepak Choprah's work, but not all. Many of the other gurus just didn't seem to fit like the Elias material has for me. It has really hit home. This place seems likes the place to be so I am going to jump in and see what happens.

Oh yes Gemini, this is the place to be and we are the people to be with. Grinning Welcome home.

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 14:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Nina Infinite? Howdy, long time no see!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 21:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Marshall posts:

Hi gemi. You've chosen a great place to find out about yourself.
Bill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 0:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

geminight posts:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Peter wrote:

Interesting that you say that. I would agree. Mind if I ask what stood out to you particulary as Sumafi?

bunseam wrote:

Is my energy lying? *in Obi Wan voice while passing hand across your vision* This is not the Nina you are looking for.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 0:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

geminight wrote:

Peter wrote:

Interesting that you say that. I would agree. Mind if I ask what stood out to you particulary as Sumafi?

bunseam wrote:

Is my energy lying? *in Obi Wan voice while passing hand across your vision* This is not the Nina you are looking for.

Your sarcastic energy isn't lying right now, but my "Nina Infinite?" was based not on your energy but on: "…Nina…couldn't get signed in on my old account…" I remembered Nina Infinite at one time had an account here and I briefly corresponded with her on the Multiply and 360 blog sites a couple of years ago.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

geminight wrote:

Peter wrote:

A lot of Sumafis find Seth doesn't hold their attention for long.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 18:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunslinger posts:

There are exceptions, Peter. I love Seth. Perhaps as Gramada belonging, I find I see him as an intitiator of the objective phase of the Shift. I also love his metaphors and uplifting view of humans a the glorified divinity we are, even when he uses a whole appendix in one book to talk about "shit".

thumb

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic