Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello :)

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ayla posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Ayla wrote:
Hi! I saw this section before registering - just thought I would introduce myself before jumping into discussion. I look forward to getting to know you Smile

Hi Ayla, can you give us a little background so like how you ended up being into Elias or any kind of personal info you may want to share, like gender where our from, your intersts, Elias family statistics? What is your impression of Blueflash?

Thanks

Stevee

Sure.

I got into the Elias material when, feeling elated, I randomly googled "Seth 2075", or something along those lines and wound up at http://www.eliasforum.org/. I was immediately drawn to the genuineness and low level of distortion of what Elias had to say.

I'm a guy - Ayla is my essence name (http://www.eliasforum.org/library/essence_fragmentation_summary.html). I'm from and in Vancouver, B.C. at the moment, and am interested in nothing less than complete freedom within physical focus.

I've never had a session with Elias before, but I'm pretty sure that my: essence family->Vold, focus alignment->Sumafi, Orientation->Intermediate and thought-focused.

I've had a good impression of Blueflash ever since I read the word, in context, "YOU-niverse" on the front page.

As a person, I am not very interesting to people who don't objectively know about YCYR - we have nothing to talk about except the weather (which I'm not saying is not fascinating!) and what we had for breakfast.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!! Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Ayla wrote:
As a person, I am not very interesting to people who don't objectively know about YCYR - we have nothing to talk about except the weather (which I'm not saying is not fascinating!) and what we had for breakfast.

I wonder if this is an Intermediate general trait? I don't think I'm interesting to people and I rather they talk about themselves or tell stories.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:

Ayla wrote:

I wonder if this is an Intermediate general trait? I don't think I'm interesting to people and I rather they talk about themselves or tell stories.

Never you Kimi!!! "I don't think I'm interesting to people" <-- (very first person that came to my mind was that dull dour flower Susan)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
uote]
Ayla posts I'm a guy

Oh my God, Ive done it again. And here I was about to ask you if you could Rumba. Smile

So you are in Vancouver and have little to say to people , you say, except for YCYOR and the weather. Well Ive been to Vancouver and know their weather. So therefore try to strike up a conversation with "What is the sun?" , you may get into a rousing debate. Grinning

STeve

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:

Ayla wrote:

i don't think it's orientation related, just a gap in interests. i find i have very little to chit-chat with people about since i've gotten into YCYOR concepts.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

bunseam wrote:

Kimi Kaio wrote:

Never you Kimi!!! "I don't think I'm interesting to people" <-- (very first person that came to my mind was that dull dour flower Susan)

aw ty ty hug

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Well Ive been to Vancouver and know their weather. So therefore try to strike up a conversation with "What is the sun?" , you may get into a rousing debate. Grinning

Hi Ayla and welcome! I have been to Vancouver too and believe it or not we had a few very sunny days Smile (except when we visited Grouse Mountain - all of a sudden the sun dissapeard and the only thing I saw was fog fog fog Sad.

You live in a really beautiful city!

(I used to be a Highlander Fan and together with a friend I visited all the locations in and around Vancouver where the TV series was filmed Smile)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 14:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

dizzy posts:

hey Ayla! I'm new here too. welcome! welcome!

…i guess that's all for now.

Smile

dizzy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 21:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Marina posts

Quote:
You live in a really beautiful city (Vancouver)!

Prettiest one I ever saw.

STeve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic