Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello :)

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ayla posts:

Hi! I saw this section before registering - just thought I would introduce myself before jumping into discussion. I look forward to getting to know you Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Ayla wrote:
Hi! I saw this section before registering - just thought I would introduce myself before jumping into discussion. I look forward to getting to know you Smile

Hello Cool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Hello Ayla.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Ayla wrote:

Hi Ayla, can you give us a little background so like how you ended up being into Elias or any kind of personal info you may want to share, like gender where our from, your intersts, Elias family statistics? What is your impression of Blueflash?

Thanks

Stevee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Hi banana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 15:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 16:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Hi Ayla, can you give us a little background so like how you ended up being into Elias or any kind of personal info you may want to share, like gender where our from, your intersts, Elias family statistics? What is your impression of Blueflash?

is that in order of priority to you, steve? Razz i'm not surprised gender is the first specific detail you suggest, for some reason. especially since "ayla" is likely a female. Laughing

Welcome, Ayla. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 21:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

denise wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

is that in order of priority to you, steve? Razz i'm not surprised gender is the first specific detail you suggest, for some reason. especially since "ayla" is likely a female. Laughing

Welcome, Ayla. Smile

Well gender isnt too personal even for a soft and you know hnow how softs are about revealing any detail about themselves. So at least we know Ayla is a soft. Grinning BUt re the gender thing, I am quite perplexed when I think someone is a female for months only to find out they are a male or vice verrsa. THen I am forced to realize that I have been lusting after a dude for months. Ha ha.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 0:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

denise posts:

Stevelord wrote:
BUt re the gender thing, I am quite perplexed when I think someone is a female for months only to find out they are a male or vice verrsa. THen I am forced to realize that I have been lusting after a dude for months. Ha ha.

… makes me think you are confusing "lust" with something else… shifty hahahaha!

Stevelord wrote:
Well gender isnt too personal even for a soft and you know hnow how softs are about revealing any detail about themselves.

i think it just got personal since now if someone admits they are female, you may take it as permission to lust after them Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Calotcha posts:

Stevelord wrote:
….. I am quite perplexed when I think someone is a female for months only to find out they are a male or vice verrsa. THen I am forced to realize that I have been lusting after a dude for months. Ha ha.

Steve

I know the feeling LOOL

Speaking of that, when i first came to this board, Rob took me for a female. rofl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Calotcha wrote:

Stevelord wrote:
….. I am quite perplexed when I think someone is a female for months only to find out they are a male or vice verrsa. THen I am forced to realize that I have been lusting after a dude for months. Ha ha.

Steve

I know the feeling LOOL

Speaking of that, when i first came to this board, Rob took me for a female. rofl

Did he find you sexy?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Calotcha wrote:

I know the feeling LOOL

Did he find you sexy?

Steve

LOL, you thought I was female when I first arrived! (don't you regret ever having addressed me, teehee!)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Calotcha wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

I know the feeling LOOL

He did… but not in a lusty way. Wink

http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15020#15020

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Calotcha posts:

iona wrote:

Calotcha wrote:

I know the feeling LOOL

He did… but not in a lusty way. Wink

http://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15020#15020

No? LOL Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:58 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Ayla wrote:

Hi Ayla, it says you are the 300th member here.

Welcome wave

Rose

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic