Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Greetings

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff posts:

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jeff, and i've been floating around for a while in this group checkin ya out.
I'm a softie, and think i'm sumari with sumafi association. Beyond that I have no idea what my essense name is or how many focuses I have, or even how I would now. I became aware of something changing in my awareness about 5 years ago. I read alot of seth stuff, and when I just about ran out of info, I found Elias. That forum has been extremely helpful.
I've also been getting lots of inner info for a few years related to free energy and travel technology that I Feel so strongly works, but is just out of our current reach, and have a hard time putting it to paper. It is crystal clear in my mind, but blurry on paper.Oh Well!
Othe than that I'm a carpenter by day and Astronomer by night. I'm married with children, and have never met another human being face to face who has a clue about the shift, or what I'm going through, and often time have a great deal of difficulty relating. I can tell that my wife is clearly shifting, but when I talk to her about this stuff it just goes right past her. I can also see a change in my children. " I can see them more clearly."
Anyway, nice to meet you all.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

And welcome here Jeff. I hope the forum will ocntinue to be helpful, contributing or lurking Smile

Injoy

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 15:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave Hi Jeff..welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 23:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Jeff wrote:
Anyway, nice to meet you all.

… and nice to mee you, Jeff wave

Jeff wrote:
… and have never met another human being face to face who has a clue about the shift, or what I'm going through…

well you don't really see us face to face here too, but it's a cool way of sharing own experiences with others Smile

Sue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 21:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Quote:
or how many focuses I have, or even how I would (k)now.

hi,
hmm, pick a number between 3 and 5000,…. whats the first number that pops in your head?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 21:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Yes Jeff we can hammer out some ideas together. Where do you live? You are pretty obviously American.

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic