Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

hello & what's up to my fellow adventurers!

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternprince posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
Hi banana

Observing people is fascinating to me. I like to see how people react or who they interact with. What will this person say, do or feel?

Are you intermediate/political maybe?

Years ago, I was just browsing through the bookstore and saw a purple/pink book, Seth Speaks, I read a few pages and thought finally. thumbs

Here's a truck full of playful energy. playful Beware of patternprince.

Aw, for cryin' out loud! Mad Grinning

I don't get around much anymore, but I've been enjoying your blog this evening. I see you've already been bitten by our own 'freak on a leash'. Welcome to BFE, Dizzy. er…That's Blue Flash Elias…not the other thing. Cool Nice to see someone else from the D.C. area - are you from there? It is a vortex, or a giant black hole that keeps pulling you back. I escaped for good 5 years ago. Whew! Smile

ps. Kimi is cute but deadly…like the little Pokemon type critter on Drawn Together. shifty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Mark wave

Gunslinger wrote:
We think very similarly, Beth.

thumb

Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 15:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

dizzy posts:

ah! hahahahahaha!

yeah, born just north of DC (Takoma park… flower avenue, which is why they almost named me Flower! hahaha <3 hippie parents)

lived on the west coast for 6 years for college & beyond…

then got the heck out of LA before it crushed my soul (although joshua tree & the mojave desert still own big pieces of my heart…as do parts of the angeles forest…)

now back north of DC (technically MD, but as we do from the metro area, we all say "i live in DC.")

hankering reeeeeal bad for the pacific NW. friends of mine keep moving out that a-way, and i definitely feel the draw. would like to head out that way spring 2010. ideally with a bio-fueled camper. i've got the camper… she just needs, oh, a rear-mount diesel engine in great condition.

or i can just resign myself to going 25mph up hills with the pancake gas engine that's already installed. if i have a killer surround sound system i won't even notice my slow speed. Smile

heehee.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 21:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternprince posts:

beth wrote:
Hi Mark wave

Gunslinger wrote:
We think very similarly, Beth.

thumb

Smile

Hiya, B! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 21:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternprince posts:

dizzy wrote:
ah! hahahahahaha!

yeah, born just north of DC (Takoma park… flower avenue, which is why they almost named me Flower! hahaha <3 hippie parents)

then got the heck out of LA before it crushed my soul (although joshua tree & the mojave desert still own big pieces of my heart…as do parts of the angeles forest…)

now back north of DC (technically MD, but as we do from the metro area, we all say "i live in DC.")

hankering reeeeeal bad for the pacific NW. friends of mine keep moving out that a-way, and i definitely feel the draw. would like to head out that way spring 2010. ideally with a bio-fueled camper. i've got the camper… she just needs, oh, a rear-mount diesel engine in great condition.

or i can just resign myself to going 25mph up hills with the pancake gas engine that's already installed. if i have a killer surround sound system i won't even notice my slow speed. Smile

heehee.

I was last out in LA 11 years ago, when I was on the road. Stayed in Long Beach for awhile. It did become soulless, but still something really exciting about the west coast. I'd like to go back in time and live at Venice Beach in 1966, that'd be a gas! The Pacific NW is really somethin' else - all volcanic mountains and lush green forests of fir and spruce. It looked like something out of a D&D module - expected to see giants or dragons flying about. I was out in Seattle for awhile, just before being in LA. Seattle is a fun town, good music scene and lots of foreign travelers ( Australian, Japanese, etc…). Rains too much for me though and I end up feeling like an Alice in Chains song. Key West is more my speed…AAAARRRGGGHH!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 23:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

patternprince wrote:

dizzy wrote:
ah! hahahahahaha!

now back north of DC (technically MD, but as we do from the metro area, we all say …

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

I was last out in LA 11 years ago, when I was on the road. Stayed in Long Beach for awhile. It did become soulless, but still something really exciting about the west coast. I'd like to go back in time and live at Venice Beach in 1966, that'd be a gas! The Pacific NW is really somethin' else - all volcanic mountains and lush green forests of fir and spruce. It looked like something out of a D&D module - expected to see giants or dragons flying about. I was out in Seattle for awhile, just before being in LA. Seattle is a fun town, good music scene and lots of foreign travelers ( Australian, Japanese, etc…). Rains too much for me though and I end up feeling like an Alice in Chains song. Key West is more my speed…AAAARRRGGGHH!

I highly recommand Ocean Beach, San Diego! Very Happy

btw: same impression about Seattle.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic