Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

hello & what's up to my fellow adventurers!

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 15:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

dizzy posts:

hey everybody, how's it going? i'm new to the blueflash forum, but a longtime reader/listener of elias and seth.

actually, funny story- i was living in downtown LA in 2002, where i lived with some very creative and unusual people. I was facing a big wall or block in terms of [what i would now call] denying aspects of my awareness. Frustrated and desperately itchy to DO something, i went for a very late-night walk with my roomate. Upon turning a corner, we discovered a small white bookshelf that stood in the middle of the sidewalk. A paper sign taped to it read: FREE BOOKS. My roomate was agitated about an upcoming french test- and the first book he spotted was a blank french language workbook. I reached out to the bookshelf and grabbed Seth Speaks. I flipped it over and read the blurb on the back. I almost didn't believe what i was reading- it was so perfect. The rest, as they say, is history.

I've been all over the map with everything. In terms of experiences, people, philosophies i'm interested in, arts, music, studying, and adventure. Above all else, i have always been fascinated with how humans perceive things & process information- how our consciousnesses work. I was fortunate enough to not have been 'indoctrinated' with religious beliefs or even many cultural beliefs as a child. (my parents are interesting essences indeed…) When i started reading the Sethworks, i almost couldn't believe that there were other people who thought about what i obsessed about… not only that, but they channel as well, and also write books! how wonderful!

Since then, i have read the complete sethworks, The Shift & Step into the Flow, as well as most of the transcripts/audios on eliasforum.org.

Lately i seem to be some kind of hub for information/communication. Okay, well, lately it's been a LOT STRONGER AND BUSIER as a hub. Lots of people are asking me things about "recent energy waves" and "huge feeling-changes." I definitely point them toward reading The Shift and/or elias transcripts. Since i came to a new understanding about the nature of 'teaching,' i feel MORE able to help out the people i know, even though i realized that i don't actually 'teach' anything. Smile hilarious and awesome. and i love to see how people KNOW that something is going on even if the seth/elias material & terminology is completely foreign to them…

OH! one thing i wanted to mention to you all- this would actually be my question to elias if i ever had a chance for direct, spoken communication- what are your impressions of The Zeitgeist Movement? I am a big participant and strong supporter of this movement. Basically, it is an ALTERNATIVE to a MONETARY economy. A world with no money. And their big plan? they are (will be) building a CITY. check them out, i feel like they are an important part of the expression of shifting. Check out their two free movies (zeitgeist and zeitgeist:addendum) and all their other amazing ideas @ www.thezeitgeistmovement.com and let me know what you think!

okay, so, before i give you my essence name, i feel that i should mention a comic i used to read when i was younger- elfquest. in it, each character has a 'soul name' that means more about their true nature than their given name. it was something that they had to discover for themselves, and when it happened, it just felt right. i always loved that idea, and wondered what mine would be if i ever discovered it….

essence name: bunker
family: sumari/sumafi
alignment: vold

to be honest i'm not entirely sure about the family bit, but the name and alignment are really loud at me sometimes. Smile

it's so great to meet you all!

love,
dizzy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 15:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave Welcome, dizzy! You're probably going to find this is a very unique forum board.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 16:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Welcome Dizzy wave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 16:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Hi Dizzy, great to have you join. Cool

BlueFlash is a very unique forum, to say the least. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 16:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Hi there,

Seth Speaks - great book!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 16:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Hi Dizzy - I'm a little irritated because of your name … became 'dizzy' myself.

I went to the german side of the 'Zeitgeist'- stuff. hmmm not my cup of tee. I hope, susan or kevin or Steve will go through it and comment - I excuse myself my lazyness very often with my englishspeakingabilies - those folks do a great job in explaining, understanding, arguing.

whish you lots of fun and

of

course

welcome

do you still live in LA? just recently I stayed in Santa Monica - I love the Pacific down in San Diego.

sasa

me: tumold/sumari-soft-religious, ageless, and now final focus + final chapter focus (whatever that is, sounds very important and interesting, doesn't it Wink

Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 17:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

dizzy posts:

hahahahaha! what a quick welcome!

i've been browsing through the forum- and unique is definitely the word! even the fights are interesting! maybe ESPecially the fights.

in terms of the zeitgeist movement- i have dozens of disagreements with them in terms of philosophy (they are initially expressing Science-with-a-capital as a replacement for Religion. but they are growing and changing, just like i am!). I can't help, though, but feel that the concepts they describe (a world without monetary exchange, and one where we make decisions based on loving each other instead of greed, which is conditioned, and- looking to SELF above looking to OTHERs) allow me to soar through the air a little bit. i definitely think it's worth checking out, if you feel like it… and i generally preface their movies with "hey- do you wanna see some CRAZY radical propaganda?" lol

anyhow, i'm not currently in LA, although i lived in SoCal for 6 yrs… (I'm 28. is that important?) i live just north of Washington, D.C. I keep gravitating back here throughout all of my travels so far. >=) i used to call [D.C.] the 'eye of the apocalypse.' now i'd maybe call it the 'eye of the energy hurricane,' although that's probably just because i'm focused here.

and you don't like dizzy, eh? Smile you can call me bunker or brenna, then.

love,
me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 17:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

ohh Dizzy is just fine - with 'bunker' I have associations (it is a german word)

glasses

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 18:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

dizzy posts:

interesting.

to me, a bunker is a hidden place of extreme safety, often with everything you need [to survive] already incorporated. It is also a place of isolation. in my associations, this all seems like just what i needed in a name. i actually have a lot of 'war' and 'revolutionary' imagery in my expression, but that's probably through my Vold alignment. I've never been associated with the military, other than friends who join, and i never plan to. Yet somehow, my essence expresses a soldier. one day i will figure that out!

just out of curiosity, what are some of the associations you get with the word 'bunker'?

peace!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 19:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

bunseam posts:

Welcome! I like Bunker, it conjures up an image with me as an opposite of a debunker.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 19:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

dizzy wrote:
interesting.

to me, a bunker is a hidden place of extreme safety, often with everything you need [to survive] already incorporated. It is also a place of isolation. in my associations, this all seems like just what i needed in a name. i actually have a lot of 'war' and 'revolutionary' imagery in my expression, but that's probably through my Vold alignment. I've never been associated with the military, other than friends who join, and i never plan to. Yet somehow, my essence expresses a soldier. one day i will figure that out!

just out of curiosity, what are some of the associations you get with the word 'bunker'?

peace!

For some reason I think of revolution. Cool Maybe because of the Revolutionary War association with the Hill. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 19:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

dizzy wrote:
i

peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq4gQPReH2E

it should be available in english - i posted it already

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 21:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Dizzy posts I reached out to the bookshelf and grabbed Seth Speaks. I flipped it over and read the blurb on the back. I almost didn't believe what i was reading- it was so perfect. The rest, as they say, is history.

Exact same way I came to ghosts, Dizzy, same book, except library shelf, torn front cover, same thoughts going through my mind except not tht it made sense necessarily what he was saying, just that it resonated that he KNEW what he was saying and that he WAS accessing something I/we are not privy too and thus must be who he was acting like he was. Now howver Elias rules for me, the non distorton

Note that I am Sumafi/Vold,as you are , but you say you are a split belonging, not sure thats possible. SUmar/Sumafi, or do you mean one or the other?

WHere do you live now? I live in Santa Barbara and a few of us go to Castaic occosionally for a channeling there at the Helfrichs.

Steve

[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 0:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

dizzy posts:

hey steve! oh man, that's so cool about seth speaks. i had the same feeling- that seth just KNEW what he was talking about. I think that it was important for me to move through all the sethworks, let a year go by, and then bring in elias, who is my current favorite dude with info. Smile

when i say sumari/sumafi, i DO feel like i have a dual alignment. duality, or incorporating twin aspects where there is usually only one, is normally how i roll. (gemini, bisexual, technology geek & hippie…) however, i do have some lingering doubt as to what families i would belong to. that's probably part of it. when i think "sumari" my initial reaction is "not quite right" and when i think "sumafi" i react with "also not quite right." but i don't feel much movement from any of the other family names or descriptions.

so, it's all in process. Smile

i'm back on the east coast, now, living just north of washington, d.c.

although i'm a bit of a gypsy, and love to move around and see new places, new people…

peace!
b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Hi banana

Observing people is fascinating to me. I like to see how people react or who they interact with. What will this person say, do or feel?

Are you intermediate/political maybe?

Years ago, I was just browsing through the bookstore and saw a purple/pink book, Seth Speaks, I read a few pages and thought finally. thumbs

Here's a truck full of playful energy. playful Beware of patternprince.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic