Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hey.

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 17:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bennett posts:

Its hard to pin down exactly how ones orientation influences their perception. Theres so many influences that are affecting us each given second. However, just by going out and interacting with the common and softy masses i can see that there is a huge difference in the way different orientations express themselves. Personally a HUGE part of my shifting has been finding out about my orientation and what i can do to follow my "natural" energy flow, as opposed to constantly pushing myself and comparing myself to others.(a problem shared by many intermediates AND non)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 17:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Bennett said: "…what i can do to follow my "natural" energy flow, as opposed to constantly pushing myself and comparing myself to others."

That sounds very efficient to me! Following one's own natural energy is SO much easier than trying to push or force energy! thumb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 18:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Marina wrote:
And when I remember the two or three other intermediates I've met on BF I didn't feel familiar with them though according to Elias people of like orientation communicate very easily with one another.

It just occured to me that I don't know (or not aware or have forgotten) the orientation of most of the people here and thus it doesn't make so much sense to say something like this. So if here are intermediates and wonder what I am talking about Grinning - don't wonder Wink .

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic