Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hey.

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 19:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bennett posts:

Hello everyone. Sumafi aligned sumari intermediate here.(i love being able to type that and having people understand what i mean Grinning)

Ive been into elias and the other spooks for about half a year now. its really changed my life and im having an awesome time discovering myself and the world "seperate" from me thumb

Anyway i think interacting with some like-minded eliasheads would be great fun. Heres looking forward to shifting with you all! Smile

Ben

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 19:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Bennett wrote:
Hello everyone. Sumafi aligned sumari intermediate here.(i love being able to type that and having people understand what i mean Grinning)

Hi Bennett, a hug from another intermediate (Sumafi belonging) hug .

Maybe we can share some thoughts about the way we see things through our intermediate glasses. So far I've mostly been interacting with commons and a few softies Smile .

Marina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 19:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bennett posts:

Hey marina Smile

Gosh life as an intermediate is pretty interesting isnt it Wink

I, as you, have interacted mostly with commons and softies. Im still learning about the other orientations and how to differentiate between the commons and the softs. Im pretty good at spotting the other rare intermediates that i come across, and my focus on self often leaves me lumping people into either "intermediate" or "the other ones" haha Smile

of course im used to the whole "your sorta quiet" and "why dont you go out more" from people i interact with but now that i know what being intermediate really is all about im embracing myself rather than shunning or trying to fix myself. Its extremely liberating!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 20:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave Welcome, Bennett!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 20:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Etheric Dreamer posts:

Welcome, from a fellow newbie! Smile I thought I might be intermediate, but I'm not sure I undertand the concept well enough to judge. If it's all right to ask in this thread (I'd rather not derail it), what criteria do you usualy use in figuring out if someone is intermediate?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 20:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bennett posts:

A strong focus on self. You percieve everything around you in relation to self. Your energy flows inward. You are generally quiet and might find small talk unnecessary and/or boring. You feel drained after hanging out with large groups of people. You attach yourself to one or two other people in a group and generally ignore the rest. some may call you self-absorbed.

those are just some of the attributes i can come up with right now. some apply to some intermediates, some dont. theres alot more to a persons personality than just orientation Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

hey,

i do that and i,m common… that intermediate thing you said, i do.

i do that and im sumari thought focused belonging sumafi and common… not in that order.

yea, common, thats the name of the street i live on, but damned be like viel i pierce: aint nothing says: " i dont perceive intermediate." (even a common)

Some prominence may be in order but for no reason I be denied myself the other two reasons for manifestation..hehe

just saying…. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bennett posts:

maybe i am your intermediate manfiestation

shifty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

perhaps you are common and I am intermediate?

Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Bennett wrote:
You are generally quiet and might find small talk unnecessary and/or boring. You feel drained after hanging out with large groups of people. You attach yourself to one or two other people in a group and generally ignore the rest. some may call you self-absorbed.

I can relate to this - though I wouldn't term myself quiet and sometimes I do enjoy small talks very much but it depends - as you said - on the people. Mostly people and events (in general) slip my radar and I may appear quite uncaring Smile.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 15:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hi Bennett,

welcome on board Very Happy

Bennett wrote:
A strong focus on self. You percieve everything around you in relation to self. Your energy flows inward. You are generally quiet and might find small talk unnecessary and/or boring. You feel drained after hanging out with large groups of people. You attach yourself to one or two other people in a group and generally ignore the rest. some may call you self-absorbed.

those are just some of the attributes i can come up with right now. some apply to some intermediates, some dont. theres alot more to a persons personality than just orientation Wink

Well, the way you describe it I could be intermediate … it's just that (according to Elias) I'm common as common can be Smile

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 15:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Personally, I believe that any individual can be anything he/she chooses to be.

Example: is an individual expresses belief that he/she is all of the orientations….all of the labels……then, voila! If he/she perceives it and expresses belief, then guess what? that is what he/she creates in their reality.

….don'tcha' think? thumb

Pay me no mind this a.m. my 'talk button' is stuck in 'on' position and I'm just posting everyplace, it seems. Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 15:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

sylvii wrote:
Personally, I believe that any individual can be anything he/she chooses to be.

Yeah, it's one of the reasons why I'm not paying any attentions to those labels anymore. Not that I think they're not true, it's just that I think I don't nearly understand what they really refer to.

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 15:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

"Not that I think they're not true, it's just that I think I don't nearly understand what they really refer to."

Markus, we are on the same page with that one! thumb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 16:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

sylvii wrote:
Markus, we are on the same page with that one! thumb

Yep, let's start a club. I also don't know how my orientation influences my perception. And when I remember the two or three other intermediates I've met on BF I didn't feel familiar with them though according to Elias people of like orientation communicate very easily with one another.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic