Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Greetings from Juneau

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 18:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

perseus posts:

Hello everyone!
What a great site! Thanks for being here, and providing fertile ground for creative expression and contemplation!
I moved to Juneau in Sept. after spending the summer on the Kenai Peninsula of AK, and could not leave! I really love it here, and am finding that I have created a long sought after opportunity to create a chrysalis for my self-exploration, and
after much trepidation, shaazaam!
I got hooked up with the Seth/Kris/Elias/Abraham/Ramtha materials lifetimes ago, and have recently decided it was time to really embrace my studies, and as my avatar suggests, dig in!
I am very excited about this progression in thought and perception, and congratulate all for their courageous creations in exploration!

perseus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 19:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi Perseus….looking forward to your sharing of perspectives and experiences. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hello Perseus,

glad to see you here and looking forward to your exchange here in this small place of self exploration. And as it seems, it was a quite deliberate creation that the registration mail for the other forum was lost … looks like you created a valuable outcome from that Smile

Markus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 19:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Perseus, where have you gone? What is a chrysallis? Smile

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic