Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Greetings

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 16:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Etheric Dreamer posts:

Hi to everyone. I'm a 25-year-old male with Asperger's Syndrome who discovered the Elias material a few months ago after reading Seth since a year and a half ago. I believe based on what I've read of Elias that I may have the intermediate orientation and be associated with the Sumafi essence family. (I understand there are two ways one may identify with an essence family, but I don't really understand the difference yet.)

In any case, it's been very inspiring lurking on this forum since last night. I actually discovered an Elias mailing list yesterday, joined, posted an intro, and was privately referred here by someone who informed me that the mailing list was not very active. Since then I've gotten two replies to my intro post on the mailing list, so it seems it may be becoming active again! Who knew?

As for the username, it's something I made up when joining an anime fansite two and a half years ago and it's pretty much stuck. The reason for it was that I was very much into chakra theory at the time and one of the ones I was focusing on in my reading was my fifth/throat/etheric chakra. That said, I seem to be more thought-focused than politically focused – I am honestly unsure whether I have changed in this regard since my childhood, during which I was very much preoccupied "inside my head," though. Regardless, I hope to learn more about myself, as well as meeting many of the rest of you who are on this mutual journey. Maybe I'll even learn something about the journey itself.

Take care. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Hi,

Asperger syndrome?

sounds medical.

hmmm, think for a moment that what is called asperger syndrom is actually a mark of intent.
its not a syndrome….. its intent. i looked up this syndrome and its mismarked because of the lack of understranding around why cetain people behave the way they do. and its not some bodily malfunction at all but may become one through suggestion of such an idea that it is, that is..

There are many thousands of many thousands of ways ion which to BE HUMAN.

, is THERE ONE WAY?

NO

but we think there is. and that line of thinking promotes the whole field of syndromes.

which is based on what is considered normalcy. but yet, there is no way to have one normal individual because there exists too much leeway and too much rubber-band width..
there exists no actual, everpresent, ABSOLUTE, determination of normalcy. focused within the human spectrum you'll be human, yea, but in what absolute terms is the true human ideal molded within? Laughing

If anything, this syndrome is a dive into an introspective and personal reality while participating in a seemingly external universe.

dunno, i read stuff like this:
http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger

seems like sumafi, mixed with sumari, or vold, or tumold. dunno, dont seem like you have a ayndrome to me.

Quote:
(I understand there are two ways one may identify with an essence family, but I don't really understand the difference yet.)

the difference is in, imo, foreground and backround.
your belonging to pool of intent will be in the backround, but,, your aligning pool of intent will be in the forefront.
its diffucult tt explain but the difference is in that your belonging to family will feel like home, but your aligning to family will feel like you left that home to explore a certain idio-synchronicity.

kappeeesh?

Grinning

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Etheric Dreamer posts:

As far as the Asperger's diagnosis, I pretty much agree with everything Rob has just said. It's just that saying I am "a person with Asperger's Syndrome" (not in any way suffering from it), is easier than saying "I'm a person who thinks in a rather fundamentally different way, more literal, more introspective…" and listing all of the traits I can think of. It may be a less useful category if one thinks of it as a cage or illness, but I don't know anyone with AS who thinks of it that way. I literally would not be me if someone were to "cure" me by forcing me to think like "everyone else."

I'm also grateful for the help understanding the essence belonging/aligning distinction. You put succinctly something I'd not yet been able to grasp. Elias's sessions may be unbelievably insightful, but they often seem to be going right over my head at times! Hopefully that will change as I study them and get closer to the same "wavelength."

Regardless, thanks for the reply!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Hello Dreamer Smile

Nice to meet you. You are the first Asperger guy I've met so far and I am looking forward to read more from you.

As to Asperger syndrome - I like the way Abraham explaine "syndromes": we choose them in order to experience our life diffrently. And what I know about Asperger syndrome (and Autism in this regard) - not the persons who have these syndromes have the problems but the people with whom they are interacting because they are confronted with "unusual" behavior/reaction and how to deal with it.

Marina waving

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hello Dreamer,

be welcome in this little blueish place of the electric universe Smile

I just read what Asperger's might be, and from the description I'd say I might as well have had that, just that nobody gave me the label when I was a kid.

Marina wrote:
we choose them in order to experience our life diffrently. And what I know about Asperger syndrome (and Autism in this regard) - not the persons who have these syndromes have the problems but the people with whom they are interacting because they are confronted with "unusual" behavior/reaction and how to deal with it.

The way I understand those syndromes, society creates them in order to have mental drawers for who behave differently. I would just wish they'd not call it a syndrome or disorder, but I guess society is still clinging too much to the idea of "normal".

Markus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 16:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave Hi!

It's very cool that you are going to be interacting here…I'm looking forward to hearing some of your views.

Sidenote: one of the 'soaps' I watch has an on-going story about a young teen with Asperger's, and the story depicts the various situations that come up in her life and how she deals with them.

It is terrific because the writers seem to have a grasp for showing some in-depth….ie.,she is very intelligent….insightful….and, has more savy than many individuals who do not experience AS.

They wrote scenes where she experienced 'trauma' and how it affected her……and, on the other hand, they wrote a relationship story (w/opposite sex)….plus, showing how she interacts with people closest to her.

Of course, each individual will behave differently…that is just one example.

By showing stories like that (on tv), it is allowing many more people out there to be more accepting of individuals who show 'difference' in their perspectives! thumb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 19:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Hi Etheric, you say sometimes Elias seems to go over your head. Join the club! And dont forget to check out Krischronicles.com transcripts as they are more understandable and still useful and Kris speaks more clearly, more like we do. But both Elias and Kris are Titans.

Welcome,

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic