Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

About Steve Steffano

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 22:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

steffano posts:

Hi, folks! Most of you I know already. I feel that I know much more about Marcus after spending a while reading here as well as the NWV threads he linked in the mini blog.

For those of you who don't know me, I sign my posts as Steve, but my NWV user ID is relias123 and I use Steffano as my user ID at other places. My Elias vital stats are Tumold/Sumari, common, thought focused, 626 focuses (as of 1/2001).

I rather enjoy the energy of new lists. This is now at least the 3rd list I've joined that was formed in part with the energy of conflict on another list. Maybe conflict really isn't such a bad thing!

The first time I managed to get myself right smack into the center of the conflict. Once was enough! Now I do everything possible to be more of a spectator. This one even happened while I was on vacation for 2 weeks. Now that's efficient creating!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 22:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Hey Steve!

Great to see you here!

Can't find the waving smilies so I just make faces… tease

Marisa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 23:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi Steve! ….so glad to see you here! …and, yeah, that's pretty neat creating to be gone on vacation when some energy got all ***** at other place. thumb

Sure hope you will join in discussions! (or start your own…I know you aren't shy)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 23:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hey Steve,

welcome here … wave wave (dunno what problem Bean has with finding a waving smiley Grinning )

Glad you joined and like the list, and even read my ramblings on the mini-blog Smile

Quote:
Maybe conflict really isn't such a bad thing!

Definitely not a bad thing, wouldn't want to miss that precious little sucker of an experience over there … pity you were on vacation Cool

Injoy your stay here …

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

Hi Steve Very Happy ,
Nice to see your thoughts here. I'm looking forward to the long weekend. (I have Monday and Tuesday off)

-- Eric Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 22:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

steffano posts:

Thanks, Marcus, for helping me out with my Avatar. This may be the first pic many of you have seen, although I did show up in photos from Elias group sessions a few years ago. This is the hairless version of me. The hair has grown out quite a bit in the past 2 months, including on my face!

[Oops! The picture is gone! I got tired of looking at the hairless me. Maybe I'll put in an updated pic sometime.]

Sylvii shared some of her day-to-day focus details and I think I will do the same.

I work as a pathologist, have been married 20 yr, have two teenaged children, and live just about in the center of the US (Kearney, NE). I've been reading Elias for 6 years and had a few private sessions, some of which were transcribed.

Life is really good for me, now that I've stopped forcing energy and fighting my creations. My wife flat out does not like this metaphysical/dead guy stuff and my insistence upon going to group sessions made for some major conflict. As I mentioned in my first post to this topic, I hate conflict.

So I backed myself into a corner and had to choose which was more important to me in this now – a relatively pleasant home life with my two kids or more conflict that may well lead to divorce.

Rightly or wrongly, I chose the former and it seems to be working pretty well for me. I love my current job, which I've held for 19 months. I see my kids every day, we live in a beautiful home on 6 acres with a great dog and two cats, and my wife and I have a reasonable relationship.

In fact, I behave pretty much as I did before Elias. I find time at work to read transcripts once in awhile and to interact on lists such as this one. As long as I don't talk about it, my wife doesn't express her disapproval.

I trust that this experience is beneficial to me and is in line with my intent. Two or three years ago I felt that I needed drastic change in order to be content. I really resonate with Alan's automatic response of "I do not like my current scenario."

But that is becoming less and less true for me. The scenario doesn't change much, but my acceptance of it does.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Steve, I'm so glad to hear it IS working out well for you there in Nebraska! thumb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 13:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

steffano posts:

I forgot to post my orientation in my Elias vital stats – common.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

steffano wrote:
Hi, folks! Most of you I know already. I feel that I know much more about Marcus after spending a while reading here as well as the NWV threads he linked in the mini blog.

For those of you who don't know me, I sign my posts as Steve, but my NWV user ID is relias123 and I use Steffano as my user ID at other places. My Elias vital stats are Tumold/Sumari, common, thought focused, 626 focuses (as of 1/2001).

I rather enjoy the energy of new lists. This is now at least the 3rd list I've joined that was formed in part with the energy of conflict on another list. Maybe conflict really isn't such a bad thing!

The first time I managed to get myself right smack into the center of the conflict. Once was enough! Now I do everything possible to be more of a spectator. This one even happened while I was on vacation for 2 weeks. Now that's efficient creating!

Very Happy

Forresterhugs to you! I smiled about your list conflict comment and the birthing of new lists! Interesting time we had, with all of these experiences! I love them and do not want to miss them! LOL!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 18:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

steffano posts:

Hello, old friend! It's been quite some time, hasn't it? I didn't enjoy the conflict part of those times, but I sure enjoyed the friends I made and the intimacy of the new, smaller list. I was very pleased to see you and Dawn here at BlueFlash!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

steffano wrote:
Hello, old friend! It's been quite some time, hasn't it? I didn't enjoy the conflict part of those times, but I sure enjoyed the friends I made and the intimacy of the new, smaller list. I was very pleased to see you and Dawn here at BlueFlash!

I too did not enjoy the conflicts at that time, but I now have a very different view about conflicts on lists… Fortunately we created the truthwave and so offered so much new information to ourselves. That original conflict was about addressing to differences. And similar conflicts still are about that. Different now is how I deal with it. I do not take it personal when some people react aggressive to me. I understand that this is all about themselves and so I feel much compassion for their processing. And by the way I very much understand that I can be very challenging for some people's guidelines and truths Smile The experience of being a challenge can be fascinating … and even validating! LOL! It all depends on how we take it! And I know that I am addressing to my truths and guidelines also when I create differences. In holding my attention on self and on the information I offer to myself these conflicts are seen in a different light and I react differently to them. I still do not enjoy certain types of conflicts but I appreciate the opportunity I create for myself to evaluate how to deal with for me "difficult" energies. And I also pay much attention to the balancing, since Elias said a balancing of sameness and differences also is important, so times of sameness are also important and so I do not force myself to too much engage interactions with lots of differences but at times purposefuly do it.

So I now can say I am glad for all of what I created, the many different types of situations, expressions and energies, the whole variety of consciousness exploring itself.

From the recent group session:

ELIAS: That is variable, for although this wave addressing to truths is dissipating, it has instigated tremendous recognitions of absolutes. It has sparked the expression of absolutes. Therefore, it is possible that within a relative short time framework these actions in oppositions may dissipate, but it is also possible that it may incorporate some time framework to recognize that these are actually not absolutes in individual’s philosophies.

Look to your own experiences in this wave and how long this particular wave has been generated in strength and how much time each of you yourselves in seeking information have incorporated to discover your own absolutes. Many individuals are not seeking information. They are being presented with it, but they are not necessarily seeking it.

This is the reason that from the onset of this forum I have expressed that the purpose of my interaction with all of you is to lessen trauma; but I have expressed from the onset there WILL BE trauma associated with this shift, and there is.

ELLA: So even though the truth wave is dissipating, the mass events that are already in motion will continue and the individuals still will be dealing with their own issues related to absolutes, even though the wave of truth is dissipating. Certain events are already in motion…

ELIAS: Correct.

ELLA: …and one will still have to address that wave.

ELIAS: Correct, but you address in different manners. Some individuals or groups of individuals choose to address in aggression.

ELLA: This type of thought process, the repeated thought process, many times it feels almost contagious. Maybe it’s because I’m empathic, but I feel in balance and then I would speak to a friend who is dealing with this type of problem and they share with me what they experience and then very shortly a similar problem appears in my reality. Am I contagious to my friends? I don’t want to give anybody my loopy things!

ELIAS: It is not a matter of contagion. First of all, you are all interconnected, and you purposefully and precisely draw yourself to other individuals that will be reflecting, and you to they. In this, it is so perfectly designed that you shall experience similarities in your interactions with other individuals or that they may be generating similar situations or similar challenges, for you are precisely drawing to yourself individuals that shall reflect you. And there is another factor of suggestibility.

ELLA: That’s what I want to know. What if I share with somebody and they also…

ELIAS: But that is not your responsibility, for they also have drawn themselves to you purposefully.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic