Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

.... has left the building.

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

zeb posts:

He once sent me a singing rubber trout in the post Surprised

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sweeper posts:

Anna has chosen to leave the forum. Good luck on her travels.

Themaninblack and R2D2 have been permanently kicked (also Bennett's and Oba's old accounts that last time I just had disabled temporarily).

BlueEnergyArtist is on a strict one-new-thread-per day regime. If this rule is violated (or even bent), he'll be gone without further warning.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 0:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

davidsun posts:

The Sweeper wrote:
BlueEnergyArtist is on a strict one-new-thread-per day regime. If this rule is violated (or even bent), he'll be gone without further warning.

Interesting attempt at 'containing' the 'trouble'-(IMO)-'making' … I appreciate the ingenuity of the measure … and hope it works.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 0:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

davidsun posts:

davidsun wrote:

The Sweeper wrote:

Interesting attempt at 'containing' the 'trouble'-(IMO)-'making' … I appreciate the ingenuity of the measure … and hope it works.

Had some further thoughts on the subject. A perusal of the "Exploring the Shift" section reveals that 4 of the top six threads were one's started by Sam, albeit the one day apart creation-'rule' was not violated.

Methinks that as long as other peeps keep on getting 'suckered' into responding to his disingenuous (because, IMO, he doesn't ever genuinely (i.e., really-meaningfully) engage with what others say to him) assertions and/or queries, which therefore amount to 'scams' IMO, his 'threads' which just keep on keeping on continuously repeating the same old gripes and complaints (under the 'cover' of 'honest' disagreement) over and over again, the sheer volume of such repetition always ensuring that his (one-a-day-started) threads 'occupy' the 'top billing' spots in that section - which 'barrage' of 'torpedos' is more than 'sufficient', IMO, 'sink' BlueFlash as a meaningful-and-interesting-discussion-'ship'.

Maybe his 'parasitic', its-all-about-me-me-me-my-disappointments-while-pretending-to-make-it-all-about-Elias's energy-consumption-tactics will only stop when BlueFlash is 'dead', in which case, though he may himself then 'die' (unless he finds another set of 'suckers' to exploit), he will have had the 'pleasure' of more or less 'successfully' single-handedly 'killing' BlueFlash (which, based on his behavior, I would guess is his 'kamikaze'-like power-trip intention.

I must say, I think Elias himself bears some responsbility for having 'attracted' such an egomaniac (IMO, that is what Sam presently is) into the 'stream' of his energy by way of his 'loose' talk about what may be creatively actualized by anyone, which I have characterized as having 'pied piper' qualities. In this regard, quite the (in his own mind, 'promises' 'broken') 'stalker, Sam (IMO) is!

I have attempted to induce peeps to stop 'feeding' Sam's (albeit 'infamous') 'glory'-seeking in the above regard by not taking his 'bait' by 'exposing' what I think is his 'game' in this regard. I don't know if there's anything you personally want to or can 'add' as a further inducement. I would hazard the guess that BlueFlash will indeed 'die' (be closed by you) if Sam's ego-'rampage' (that is what I 'see' it as being!), (mis)using the forum as his personal ego-'platform', isn't either 'starved' to 'death' or otherwise somehow stopped.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 18:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

Enna has choosen to leave the forum. All the best to her and good luck wherever her travels may lead her …

Markus/Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 19:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

Hunte was deleted for spam. If someone clicked on his homepage, please be aware that my browser reported the site as malicious, so it is possible that there was code there that installed (or tried to install) a trojan.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

Marina joins the line of recent exits.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic