Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

.... has left the building.

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 16:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

ViVette posts:

perseus wrote:
Cool Cool Cool ………………….. Cool ………………… Cool …………… Cool Cool Cool Cool
Cool……. Cool……………………. Cool ……………. Cool………………. Cool
Cool…….. Cool…………………….. Cool………….. Cool ……………….. Cool
Cool Cool Cool …………………………Cool……….Cool …………………. Cool
Cool ………. Cool ……………………… Cool . Cool……………………… Cool Cool Cool
Cool ………… Cool …………………….. Cool . Cool …………………….. Cool
Cool ………….. Cool …………………… Cool . Cool …………………….. Cool
Cool ………….. Cool …………………… Cool . Cool …………………….. Cool
Cool …. Cool Cool…………………………. Cool Cool ……………………. Cool Cool Cool Cool

thumb Cool

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 23:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

It'g getting busy near the door.

One of the oldest users and a dear early member (she was userlist #11), Sylvii has chosen to leave the building.

I'll sure miss her, but I also know where to find her … Smile

Travel safely and come back any time you like …

Admin (aka Markus)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Fare thee well! Emo wave going strong…

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Admin wrote:
It'g getting busy near the door.

One of the oldest users and a dear early member (she was userlist #11), Sylvii has chosen to leave the building.

I'll sure miss her, but I also know where to find her … Smile

Travel safely and come back any time you like …

Admin (aka Markus)

SYLVII LEFT THE BUILDING? She just takes fifty years of ghost experience and travels off into the sunset, leaving us to try to slog on our own? With no word of farewell,, will there be not a trace left behind? We could have loved her better, didnt mean to be unkind, cause you know that was the last thing on our mind.

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 19:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

More brain drain on the forum …

Becker_the_Almighty, platform_9_and_3/4 and Sumari Singer have chosen to leave. Good luck on their travels …

Admin (aka Markus)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Leaving the forum is like having a good cry. You release your pent up emotions and a few demons and a few grudges by the act of leaving for a new life, and then youre fine, and you return.

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Leaving the forum is like having a good cry. You release your pent up emotions and a few demons and a few grudges by the act of leaving for a new life, and then youre fine, and you return.

I agree Smile. Leaving the forum (by deleting the account and not by just never visiting it again) means that there is still a connection (which wants to be explored) to the subject, theme, people.

There are quite a few forums where I'm still a memeber - but never vistit or even think of them and nevertheless never got the idea to delete my account.

Although never say never again - I'm very sure that I have learnt my lesson and won't delete my BF account again Wink.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 17:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

I too have decided to leave the forum………………………………………………………………………………..

Ok Im fine now. Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 14:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

perseus posts:

Stevelord wrote:
I too have decided to leave the forum………………………………………………………………………………..

Ok Im fine now. Grinning

Steve

Glad you are back…AND in the twinkling of an eye! wink wink
Phew! hug

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 14:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

perseus posts:

Marina wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

I agree Smile. Leaving the forum (by deleting the account and not by just never visiting it again) means that there is still a connection (which wants to be explored) to the subject, theme, people.

There are quite a few forums where I'm still a memeber - but never vistit or even think of them and nevertheless never got the idea to delete my account.

Although never say never again - I'm very sure that I have learnt my lesson and won't delete my BF account again Wink.

I know what you mean Marina. I started to delete posts indivually, and, as I was doing so I realized the message to myself…I was having expectations while posting to certain people, and ,well, as we've learned, they lead to dis-appointments. I decided that when I post something, it is a recognition of self, and not a trap to require responses of anyone. I may prefer to engage thought regarding certain subjects, but I no longer require any particular responses from particular people, just enjoying the exchange of ideas. My answers are within me. I am complete as I am.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

FocusHunter has choosen to leave the place … good luck on her travels.

Markus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Admin wrote:
FocusHunter has choosen to leave the place … good luck on her travels.

Markus

Traitor. Coward. Fool. Treacherous Judas. Vold in name only.

Ok just kidding, Wink but youre going to miss the key. And deep down you know it. You'll be back.

STeve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

katecawley has left the forum (well, with the help of a kick in the butt with a nailed boot). I cleaned up most of the mess, except where there were replies (and even some places where the threads had replies).

Please let me know if another spammer comes along (email m.schmidt (at.sign) emtec.com)

Markus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 17:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternprince posts:

Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Admin wrote:
katecawley has left the forum (well, with the help of a kick in the butt with a nailed boot). I cleaned up most of the mess, except where there were replies (and even some places where the threads had replies).

Please let me know if another spammer comes along (email m.schmidt (at.sign) emtec.com)

Markus

Glad to see you are still in the game.

STeve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic