Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

To B or not to B

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Peter I thought ENgland had no channels, but t Paul H's Sat, they said there was one famous one, short name maybe starating with W or M. ENglisi people seem to be quite skeptical.

Were you pissed when after spening those years working on Karma you found out that there was no such thing? How do you think the pyysisists are going to feel when they find out the truth. Gun sales may go up.

Steve

Hi Steve,

No, I wouldn't say the UK was skeptical as such not with Harry Potter doing the rounds!

As far as my time spent with reincarnation and karma; this allows me to be appreciative of the belief systems of others in these areas without feeling a need to overwhelm them.

As for physicists many have already had to reconcile themselves with the notion of multidimensional realities and parallel worlds which at the moment has the scientific community rent asunder and totally bemused Smile

except for a small few who are convinced about all this, one of which is David Deutsch from England, a physicist with remarkable insight.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Peter wrote:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
Welcome! Your project sounds exciting!

Steve & I mated in the Polish Army. glasses

Oh Lord.

I might have said that. Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Peter wrote:

Stevelord wrote:
Peter I thought ENgland had no channels, but t Paul H's Sat, they said there was one famous one, short name maybe starating with W or M. ENglisi people seem to be quite skeptical.

Were you pissed when after spening those years working on Karma you found out that there was no such thing? How do you think the pyysisists are going to feel when they find out the truth. Gun sales may go up.

Steve

Hi Steve,

As for physicists many have already had to reconcile themselves with the notion of multidimensional realities and parallel worlds which at the moment has the scientific community rent asunder and totally bemused Smile
ht.

Me too re parallel realities. Ask kevin. Wait a minute . I remember now. Ask you too. LOL. I guess Ive had the primary vs probable argument all over the world. Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:

Peter wrote:

Oh Lord.

I might have said that. Image

Ok Kimi, …………………Hug!

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic