Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

To B or not to B

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 18:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Ah yes, that is the question and after years of following you lot 'now' feels the right time! I've decided to go with apple pink for starters, it looks so cool!

Anyway a little about me. firstly as some members here will know, as I've bantered with them elsewhere, I'm from the UK, the other side of the pond to most of you folks. My background, in short, is a lengthy involvement with esoteric teachings centering on reincarnation and karma, a gradual easing away from that seeking other information the likes of which I wasn't even sure existed which led me on a sojourn towards Seth which was a mighty revelation!…….. and after some years involvement with that;…….. Elias.

At the moment I'm trying to found an organisation here in the UK which will act as centre for representing the material of Elias, Seth, Bashar etc. but which will also cater for the belief systems of others more inclined towards traditional interpretations found in reincarnation, at least initially. It will be supported by various websites and will be geared towards externalising aspects of the material through talks, and eventually publications and possible filming. The idea is to attract a gestalt of consciousness which will have a community base with some form of property as the hub. Quite ambitious but I feel it has potential and the initial website is looking very good but is not in the public domain as of yet.

Cheers,

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 18:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave Welcome, Peter.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 20:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hi Peter, ambitious project. Smile I started the same sort of thing here in Enid, Oklahoma, USA several years back. The timing was appropriate for planting seeds but it was early for growth, and eventually the group was discontinued. Now may be a much more conducive timing. Good luck . Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 20:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Welcome here … and good luck with the project.

I agree with Beth, putting all that stuff under one roof is ambitious, it reminds me of a site I used to visit in the past: http://www.nirvikalpa.com/index2.php4

Markus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 20:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Peter wrote:
Ah yes, that is the question and after years of following you lot 'now' feels the right time! I've decided to go with apple pink for starters, it looks so cool!

Anyway a little about me. firstly as some members here will know, as I've bantered with them elsewhere, I'm from the UK, the other side of the pond to most of you folks. My background, in short, is a lengthy involvement with esoteric teachings centering on reincarnation and karma, a gradual easing away from that seeking other information the likes of which I wasn't even sure existed which led me on a sojourn towards Seth which was a mighty revelation!…….. and after some years involvement with that;…….. Elias.

At the moment I'm trying to found an organisation here in the UK which will act as centre for representing the material of Elias, Seth, Bashar etc. but which will also cater for the belief systems of others more inclined towards traditional interpretations found in reincarnation, at least initially. It will be supported by various websites and will be geared towards externalising aspects of the material through talks, and eventually publications and possible filming. The idea is to attract a gestalt of consciousness which will have a community base with some form of property as the hub. Quite ambitious but I feel it has potential and the initial website is looking very good but is not in the public domain as of yet.

Cheers,

Peter

Peter is it really you from the mothership? So you finally have taken the plunge into the rising juggernaut that will soon take over the internet and replace all other ghost websites and put Markus and Mary and Elias on Art Bell Radio where they belong. Welcome aboard.

STeve

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 20:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Welcome! Your project sounds exciting!

Steve & I mated in the Polish Army. glasses

I give you a truck full of playful energy. Don't share with anyone. playful

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 21:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Nishi posts:

Peter!!! So glad to see you here love jumping

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

sylvii wrote:
wave Welcome, Peter.

Hi Sylvii,

I was familiar with your site prior to it being moved to where it is now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

beth wrote:
Hi Peter, ambitious project. Smile I started the same sort of thing here in Enid, Oklahoma, USA several years back. The timing was appropriate for planting seeds but it was early for growth, and eventually the group was discontinued. Now may be a much more conducive timing. Good luck . Smile

Hi Beth,

At the moment the project is 75% orientated to Elias.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Markus wrote:
Welcome here … and good luck with the project.

I agree with Beth, putting all that stuff under one roof is ambitious, it reminds me of a site I used to visit in the past: http://www.nirvikalpa.com/index2.php4

Markus

Hi Markus,

Yes, I used to visit that site years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
Welcome! Your project sounds exciting!

Steve & I mated in the Polish Army. glasses

Oh Lord.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter posts:

Nishi wrote:
Peter!!! So glad to see you here love jumping

Hello Nishi,

Nice to hear you!

I haven't posted anywhere for about 6 months, been vey busy with the project.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

KevinGrey posts:

Welcome Peter.

And watch out for Kimi. She likes to "creepy hug" people when they aren't looking. Shocked

Peace.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:08 Reply with quoteBack to top

Nishi posts:

Haha…was so excited to see you here, I didn't see about your project at first. What you're working on sounds wonderful…much needed I think. I like the feel of it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Peter I thought ENgland had no channels, but t Paul H's Sat, they said there was one famous one, short name maybe starating with W or M. ENglisi people seem to be quite skeptical.

Were you pissed when after spening those years working on Karma you found out that there was no such thing? How do you think the pyysisists are going to feel when they find out the truth. Gun sales may go up.

Steve

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic