Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Intro stuff ^_^

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

denise wrote:

Stevelord wrote:
Softs dont ssk questions. So this is confusing to me because Tele is clearly soft. Who here that is soft thinks they as as many questions as a common? Or hardly any questoins?

heh, heh. politically-focused individuals generally ask lots of questions, even if they are soft. i can see where you might think we can't compete with the common/thought-focused individuals, but it's not fair if you count the same questions being asked over and over. muahahaha!!

Yeah, we ask as many times as it takes to get an answer that makes sense to us. . Like I have asked a number of times what motivates the subjective . . . I never get an answer that makes sense or even that doesnt that I can recall. I guess no one knows.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 16:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Stevelord wrote:

denise wrote:
heh, heh. politically-focused individuals generally ask lots of questions, even if they are soft. i can see where you might think we can't compete with the common/thought-focused individuals, but it's not fair if you count the same questions being asked over and over. muahahaha!!

Yeah, we ask as many times as it takes to get an answer that makes sense to us. . Like I have asked a number of times what motivates the subjective . . . I never get an answer that makes sense or even that doesnt that I can recall. I guess no one knows.

Steve

Steve,

Here is an answer just for you. Cool Walk in to your bathroom with your eyes to the floor and move toward your vanity and sink. Slowly raise your sight to eye level. You are now viewing your answer. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 19:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Nishi posts:

Just too funny Malhai rofl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 22:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Malhai wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

Steve,

Here is an answer just for you. Cool Walk in to your bathroom with your eyes to the floor and move toward your vanity and sink. Slowly raise your sight to eye level. You are now viewing your answer. Cool

That would be fine Mulhai, if I knew what a vanity was. LOL. Ok you are directing me to my mirror, me. Ok Mul, ILl bite, what does my subjective want my conscious mind me to do?

Mulhai , do you have a vanity? Are you gay? Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 22:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Teleport wrote:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
Do you compare yourself to others a lot?

hmm…maybe…I think I have changed a lot after I found Elias material. I guess I still do.

This is all so confusing! Lately I have only been interacting with my immediate family. I don't have any close friends, and they are the ones to usually call me Razz I don't like meeting new people…it makes me uncomfortable. But I like debates on erm…interesting topics even with new people, but I would be really uncomfortable if I don't know them. I am really comfortable only with my close family and 1 or 2 others.

I really like reading books, watching TV and listening to music. I like being in my own little world I guess Razz arrrrgh I have no idea anymore. First I had some doubt of being common but now there is nothing lol

Someone should distinctly point out the differences between all three. I'd like to find out my orientation. Elias is extremely confusing sometimes!

What about me being a political or emotional?

Ok, Teleport my friend, you seem intent on finding out whether you are soft or common. So here is the acid test. This one is incontrovertible and are stronger evidence of a soft that all off the other characteristics put together except for not likeing crowds.

You are soft if generalizations drive you up the wall and give you the uncontrollable urge to immediately refute them as false and that all inididuals are unique and cant be steeeotyped or pigeonholed into categories and you feel hostile towards any person who makes generaliztions. They will make you feel to give people less of a sense of self worth.

Thanks for trying to help me everyone! hug

Ok, Teleport my friend,, you seem intent on finding out whether you are soft or common. So here is the acid test. This one is incontrovertible and are stronger evidence of a soft that all off the other characteristics put together except for maybe being uncomfortable in crowds.

You are soft if generalizations drive you up the wall and give you the uncontrollable urge to immediately refute them because all inididuals are unique and cant be steeeotyped or pigeonholed into categories and you feel hostile towards any person who makes generaliztions. You will feel that they give people less of a sense of self worth to be lumped together like that. If youi are common and confronted with a generizations and will carefully weigh the evidence and come to an unbias conclusion of whether they are true.

So what are you Teleport, soft or common.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 22:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Stevelord wrote:

denise wrote:

Steve

Commons like to beat the dead horse 100 times more than the global average, depending what country you live in and if you use a microwave, then beat it another 1,000,000 times more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 22:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

Commons like to beat the dead horse 100 times more than the global average, depending what country you live and if you use a microwave, then beat it another 1,000,000 times more.

Kimi, do you want to know why commons are more likely to beat dead horsses? It is because a soft is happy with any old answer, or even no answer, they dont care what the answer is …… to anything. They werent even aware there was a question that could have been asked. There are no factst, there is no truth,there are no correct ointerpretations even if the speaker intended one, and even if they get an answer one minute, they think a minute later all has changed and there is a different answer.

Now do you see?

Thank you,

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 23:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Malhai wrote:

Steve,

That would be fine Mulhai, if I knew what a vanity was. LOL. Ok you are directing me to my mirror, me. Ok Mul, ILl bite, what does my subjective want my conscious mind me to do?

Steve

A vanity is a base cabinet in a bathroom usually containing a sink. Cool Study the answer a little further and deeper. You may reverse the question, or you may not. In any case, I am not you.

I have several vanities not including public restrooms. For your last question, why do you ask? Are you looking for a companion? yikes Cool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 23:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Kimi Kaio wrote:

Commons like to beat the dead horse 100 times more than the global average, depending what country you live and if you use a microwave, then beat it another 1,000,000 times more.

Kimi, do you want to know why commons are more likely to beat dead horsses? It is because a soft is happy with any old answer, or even no answer, they dont care what the answer is …… to anything. They werent even aware there was a question that could have been asked. There are no facrst, there is no truth,there are no correct ointerpretations even if the speaker intended one, and even if they get an answer one minute, they think a minute later all has changed and there is a different answer.

Now do you see?

Thank you,

Steve

Steve

Maybe there is a different question, Steve Steve. Cool Of course there is no answer without a question, is there. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 23:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Malhai wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

A vanity is a base cabinet in a bathroom usually containing a sink. Cool Study the answer a little further and deeper. You may reverse the question, or you may not. In any case, I am not you.

I have several vanities not including public restrooms. For your last question, why do you ask? Are you looking for a companion? yikes Cool

No Mulhai , but only women have vanities whatever that is. Oh yeah, its a base. ?? See how Im starting to beat this one too? Thats because your answer left me with another question. . Whats a base?

Ok Im studying my other question. Turned around as you say, What does my conscious mind want my subjective to do? Everything my conscious mind asks. Then you say you are not me. So what doe YOUR subjective want you to do?. The conscious you. What does it want US to do, all of us, in general. Or did I use the forbidden word.? In general.

STeve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Malhai posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Malhai wrote:

No Mulhai , but only women have vanities whatever that is. Oh yeah, its a base. ?? See how Im starting to beat this one too? Thats because your answer left me with another question. . Whats a base?

Ok Im studying my other question. Turned around as you say, What does my conscious mind want my subjective to do? Everything my conscious mind asks. Then you say you are not me. So what doe YOUR subjective want you to do?. The conscious you. What does it want US to do, all of us, in general. Or did I use the forbidden word.? In general.

STeve

Construction terms, bathroom base cabinets are vanities, base meaning they sit on the floor. My subjective and objective work together fluidly and effortlessly, both drawing in or with energy the experience that is in alignment with said energy. My subjective is not something deciding for me and is not a separate entity or part, nor is anyone's. Noticing how they work together is, in general, the issue. Cool Of course the majority being common do not always view the whole of self but more-so the objective, in general. Cool

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Teleport posts:

__

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Malhai posts

Quote:
Construction terms, bathroom base cabinets are vanities, base meaning they sit on the floor. My subjective and objective work together fluidly and effortlessly, both drawing in or with energy the experience that is in alignment with said energy. My subjective is not something deciding for me and is not a separate entity or part, nor is anyone's. Noticing how they work together is, in general, the issue. Cool Of course the majority being common do not always view the whole of self but more-so the objective, in general. Cool

Ah I see, first Alexi, and now you. Describing how the soft cheats. Smile Teleport, be happy you are a soft. Youve got a fighting chance at least to get to the promised land soon.

EDIT Oh whoops,Teleport I spoke too soon, PLeas see my next post.

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Teleport posts

Quote:

I really don't like generalisations, but I can see when something is true for a large number of people. Hell I have made generalisations as well, but I have to add 'I know it's not true for everybody…but it is true for most people'. Bah I have been thinking I might be soft after all. But I do ask many questions. I have actually been told that I ask too many questions…to which my reply would 'be how would you know if you don't ask?' And I usually need a 'method' to do something. I have to know the 'how' about something. But I am really trying to trust myself. lol I know trust and try don't go together but trusting works and I have experienced it, so I guess there is the 'logic' part Grinning

But I can't be around people all the time. I need my alone time or I'll go crazy. So maybe I am soft and political?

Teleport Its pretty likely you are a common. Not only the willingness to generalize amd the questions but the need for methods. You will notice that softs dont use methods. They argue against them. I guess they just ooze into what they want by osmosis. Although you will find a few commons who similarly reject methods, Ill bet its slmost impossible to find a soft who is sold on them.

Welcome to the club. You may be the only other SUmafi, Vold, common political like Kevin who also resembles a soft in some ways. ; I keep telling the softs, "I cant just sit here and the creation just happens. I have to DO something , something to create. I need an instruction guide.

Kevin if f you are there, do you have a similar need as Teleport for a lot of time away from others and are even uncomfortable in crowds. Bill is political common and is uncomfortable in larger gatherings he said, like when he went to ELias in Vermont.

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Teleport posts:

__

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic