Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Intro stuff ^_^

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Teleport posts:

__

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

Hello! Big Grin 2

playful juggle I give you a truck full of playful energy.

Is it overwhelming to be around people or a large group of people?
Do you sometimes isolate yourself from people for a period of time?
Do you sometimes get answers or solutions but don't know how you got them?
Do you ask a lot of questions?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Teleport wrote:
I finally managed to create a new thread! I was kind of lazy to do it before Wink

Hello everyone I am Teleport from India. I am 24 and I have been reading Elias since 2005. I like lurking more than posting but I figured a part of it was me being afraid to interact. So I finally joined.

I am pretty sure I am Sumafi and I might be aligned to Vold(or at least some subfamily, - I mean I can't even listen to one entire song before pressing the shuffle button). I am not sure about my orientation I might be common, but reading on the other two gets me all confused Razz And I used to think I am political but lately I have been wondering whether I might be emotional…

I love all things futuristic, - basically I am obsessed with the future (so I love science-fiction, space operas). I have always had some sort of hatred for this world or rather this time-period, and I really wish I had been born at least a 100 years later and not just because of the shift Wink)

I tend to get obsessed with one thing or another every now and then, so I have been wondering if that has something to do with my intent or if it's something else.

I am currently doing nothing(if it can be called nothing). I have no job since I hate working and have no clue how to earn money sitting at home. I can barely hold my attention on something, so I have no idea how a job would work out.

Okay I am done with my introduction! I hope to have fun here Grinning

Hi Teleport, I am Sumari, Vold aligned , common, so if you find you are like me then your impressions are right.
And I will pray for you. Smile

Im very interested in India since corresponding with a Professor form ther a lot from Kerala. BUt I gather man Indians are very strict and conservatives as we had one here who maybe wasnt going to get married to a non virgin he felt he loved or if his father disapproved. You of course being Vold have no problems in that area.

Regarding your not being able to pay attention, you should be helped by getting more omega 3 type ft, in flax oil or fish, esp. salmon, tuna , and sardines and orher deep sea fish. The flax oil should be the refridgerated liquid variety. Good for Attention Deficit disorder by raising dopanine, too litle of that nerurotranmiter being the culprit.

How does an Indian find Elias?

STeve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 17:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Teleport posts:

__

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 17:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

~waves to Teleport~ wave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 18:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

KevinGrey posts:

You and I seem to have quite a bit in common, from what you are saying, Teleport, regarding your feelings, struggles with interaction and lack of motivation, etc.

When I was younger, I was quite motivated to do things. At 17, I joined the Army. I held a few jobs after that, most of them semi-longterm. However, in '02, or thereabouts, the motivation to do anything seemingly "substantive" from what I would assess as the commonly held view of such, slipped away.

What I've discovered recently, is that I am motivated to do things. What I had to do was give up the notion of "substantive", "long-term" and other such that, as I said, I would assess as being the commonly held notions of "productivity". The very hint of an expectation in this direction can turn me from something I was enjoying, off running…for a nap.

Unfamiliar motivations, seems to be the key in this for me.

In any case, you mention your impressions of being a similar configuration to myself. So, perhaps do not be quick to discount these.

Then again, many different configurations seem to be experiencing at least somewhat similar to this.

In any case, welcome. Smile

Peace.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 19:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
Hello! Big Grin 2

Softs dont ssk questions. So this is confusing to me because Tele is clearly soft. Who here that is soft thinks they as as many questions as a common? Or hardly any questoins?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 19:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Teleport wrote:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
Hello! Big Grin 2

Grinning

Is it overwhelming to be around people or a large group of people? yes I hate being around many people
Do you sometimes isolate yourself from people for a period of time? yes definitely. It's like I can't be around people all the time. I need to get away. But I don't know if I could remain on my own without any kind of interaction, so I thought I was common…
Do you sometimes get answers or solutions but don't know how you got them? yes I recent realised it has happened a lot of times.
Do you ask a lot of questions? I ask too many questions Razz

Stevelord wrote:

Hi Teleport, I am Sumari, Vold aligned , common, so if you find you are like me then your impressions are right.
And I will pray for you. Smile

Im very interested in India since corresponding with a Professor form ther a lot from Kerala. BUt I gather man Indians are very strict and conservatives as we had one here who maybe wasnt going to get married to a non virgin he felt he loved or if his father disapproved. You of course being Vold have no problems in that area….

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

haha I do know quite a few conservative Indians but there are open-minded ones too(at least a lot of the younger bunch are). And I guess I have always been a bit weird Razz

Thanks for the info but I doubt I will do anything, - I am incredibly lazy and elias material has made me even more(like that was even possible!)

Stevelord wrote:
How does an Indian find Elias?STeve

how do most people? the internet Mr. Green

Yeah but Tele, how would an Indian even be into channeling, how did you come to believe it was real? ALso correction I am Sumafi, not sumari, I mistyped, ELias is Sumarfi too, and Patel. The earthling ones like facts and truth.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 21:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Tele, did you feel the earthquake 7.6 that just hit India off shore, get off the beach.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 21:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Teleport posts:

__

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 21:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Teleport wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Yeah but Tele, how would an Indian even be into channeling, how did you come to believe it was real? ALso correction I am Sumafi, not sumari, I mistyped, ELias is Sumarfi too, and Patel. The earthling ones like facts and truth.

Steve

I figured it was a mistake since you have it in your quote. And I would be pretty shocked if I was not a Sumafi. I am preeeetty sure I am.

Stevelord wrote:
Tele, did you feel the earthquake 7.6 that just hit India off shore, get off the beach.

Steve

I can't feel everything that goes on in the country Razz

My cousin was into reincarnation and stuff (she got herself hypnotized to find out about her past lives) so I was curious and googled it and somehow landed on conscious creation site which led me to Elias.

I don't think I am soft because I need to get away from people. And I thought soft like interacting all the time? I like people but I need to be alone too. Btw, how am I so clearly soft?

You are soft because of your answers to Marina's first three criteria. BUt you know how Marina is, always giving out generaliztions. D

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 21:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

In addition to the 7.6 in INdia a few minutes ago, now theres been one in Tokyo. The world is clearly melting down. The shift just hit its highest gear. None of us are safe now.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 21:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Kimi Kaio wrote:
Hello! Big Grin 2

Softs dont ssk questions. So this is confusing to me because Tele is clearly soft. Who here that is soft thinks they as as many questions as a common? Or hardly any questoins?

Steve

LOL Steve, how comes you edited that post 5 times?

Impressed!! Laughing

ooopsy …. asked a question? silenced…Softie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 22:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Rose wrote:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve

LOL Steve, how comes you edited that post 5 times?

…Softie

I always do that, I post it before proof reading then I re read it once posted and correct it . Or add to it.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 22:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose posts:

Stevelord wrote:

I always do that, I post it before proof reading then I re read it once posted and correct it . Or add to it.

Steve

5 times?

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic