Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Marina

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 21:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sweeper posts:

Hello!

I just want to let you know that Marina has chosen to leave BlueFlash and she has asked me to delete her account.

This post is just to let you know, in case you wonder about the missing user or posts. It is a personal decision which does not have anything to do with any of you, but I hope that you will understand that I don't want to go into details here.

I'm sorry for the decision, but of course I accept it.

Thanks!

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 21:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

It is sad to know. I hope we'll be able to interact on the yahoo forum or NWV.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 0:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Thanks for letting us know, Markus. If you touch base with Marina, please let her know that she will be missed. Sad

Marisa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Thanks friends, I'll tell her. It was a choice in the moment and any other moment she may choose differently (if you ask me, time isn't really what it used to be).

Markus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:36 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

glasses

A toast to Marina!

If friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we have finally overcome space and time, we've destroyed our brotherhood. Overcome space, and all we have left is here. Overcome time, and all we have left is now. And in the middle of here and now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?

- Richard Bach, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

ecrosset wrote:
glasses

A toast to Marina!

Thanks Eric Very Happy

I am back from my little self-discovering-journey Mr. Green . I had some nice payoffs like more insigth and relief. I found a passage (without any seeking - it was the first session that caught my eye, when I looked for a quote) ) that describes my experience very good:

Elias (#1970): As to motivation also, this is another factor. For in association with shifting and discovering or identifying truths, your movement is changing. What you are familiar with, what you are accustomed to is goals. You set a goal, you set an ideal, you focus upon a wanted outcome and that is the focal point, and that motivates you to accomplish achieving that goal or that outcome.

What is shifting in perception and being misinterpreted as a lack of motivation with many individuals is the unfamiliarity of generating more importance in relation to the process than the outcome. In paying attention to the process, which is associated with what your desire is — to be more aware of yourselves and intentionally creating what you want — the outcome becomes unknown. Therefore, the process becomes ultimately important.

For you may engage an idea of what you want, but what you genuinely want is to be generating the awareness to create your reality intentionally entirely in association with what you want — THAT is the genuine desire. That can be expressed and developed in many, many different manners, and not necessarily always comfortable, for that choosing aspect of you does not distinguish between comfort or the lack of comfort. What it moves toward is whatever is most efficient to gain your attention.

sign coolcreation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

ecrosset wrote:
If friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we have finally overcome space and time, we've destroyed our brotherhood. Overcome space, and all we have left is here. Overcome time, and all we have left is now. And in the middle of here and now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?[/i]

- Richard Bach, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"

Erics Bach-quote gave me the idea to re-read some more quotes (R. Bach is one of my favorite authors). I picked up some quotes and they inspired me to thoughts which I share with you.

Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
So without this good-bye wave I couldn´t meet you again - though I hope that I enjoy these farewells not to much and create a jump in - jumo hot out attitude.

You are always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past.
Yes thumb3

Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof.
I think that’s a beautiful quote for the spirit of blueflash hug1 .

Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.
I am looking forward to what I am going to do with you … jump2

Every problem has a gift for you in its hands.
I often forget this aspect of my “problems”. I´ve always hated the idea that we have to learn something and problems are something like homework we have to do in order to step forward.

To me problems (or the perception that a situation is a problem) are there to remind me to pay attention to what I want, to what I am doing, to my emotional communication, to look at my beliefs, my automatic responses. A gift to get a better understanding of myself.

And from a broader perspective I am presenting “problems” to myself just for the experience, to reach (self made) boundaries and to experience the crossing of these boundaries … an opportunity to feel, to sense, to play, to experience all the options I have in this focus jumper .

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.
That’s one of the most challenging statements. And I´ve struggled many times in this regard with my insecurity. With my feeling of need to control situations and I forget that everything is about vibration and that things/persons are in response to my vibration.

If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.
Well, this is one of my favorite quotes because it describes one of my weak points. But I am getting better and better Smile

Live never to be ashamed if anything you say or do is published around the world, even if what is said is not true.
Since I´ve read this quote some months ago - I´ve never really forgotten it. It inspired me to a little breakthrough in freely expressing on forums. And since that time I care less and less about what I am writing in my posts. But sometimes I forget it and I am happy to be reminded of it again.
I think this quote has the same spirit like Elias advice of “freely expressing” tease .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

I've been going over Richard's thoughts the past couple of days too. Smile Thank you for sharing them here. Kima and I have talked about him as well. There is an an elegant simplicity in his words - that always give me strentgh at the times I need it most. Illusions and Jonathan have always found ther way to me at those times - I count on it.

-- Thank you!!!
-- Eric Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sweeper posts:

Welcome back! hug1

bow

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 14:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

hot Marina's Back!!!!!!! love hug1 thumb

(just for you, Marina, I found the waving smilie wave ) rofl

jumper Woo-Hoo! jump2 PARTY glasses

It must be a sign of good things to come…

sign yourock sign coolcreation sign thnx sign moon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 15:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Bean wrote:
jumper Woo-Hoo! jump2 PARTY glasses

I knew it was a good idea to temporarily leave the forum hug1 Mr. Green whistle innocent

Marina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 15:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Wheee…I'll bring the Zinfandel! (so nice to see you back, Marina!)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 15:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

sylvii wrote:

Way to go Sylvii! Clap

I'll bring the Goldschlager…(hmm, anyone know if those flecks are biodgradable? Wink )

Dance Yea!! jumper Marina's back!!! hug2

Anyone notice an echo in here? whistle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 15:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

sylvii wrote:

hug1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 18:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

It is good that you're back Marina… now I can practise my German with you.

I recently bought "Wicked German" by Howard Tom which has several suggestions on dealing with daily situations.

Here is an example on how to talk to a German hooker in Berlin zoo.

• Entschuldigen Sie. Ist das der Zoo? (Excuse me, is this the zoo?)

• Nein, ich brauche keine "Braut" yikes (No I do not need a "date")

• Was meinen Sie genau, wenn Sie sagen "wirklich gute Zeit"? (Exactly what do you mean when you say "really good time"?

• Fünfzig Euro? Shocked Da kann einem ja übel werden. (50 Euros? that's sickening!)

• Wer hat dich denn aus dem Käfig herausgelassen? (Who let you out of your cage?)

Well, if you stick to this website, wirst Du sicherlich dein Deutsch viel verbessern Twisted Evil

Kaust

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic