Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

remaining the same

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ornah2 posts:

I was thinking too much again and distortedly surmising that I had changed my essence family belonging to even though underlyingly I hadn't altered me at all. I was accustomed to my horn-like nature of battling myself but with these new antipsychotic pills I am imbibing I am very quiet and this isn't my nature so I thought I had altered me to Borledim. But in reading the Elais material more I did see that my true nature never changed but that certain actions that I was choosing made me quieter than normal and then I thought that my essence had changed to Borledim but that natural action was my Zuli action being stilled with antipsychotic pills and so I am still Sumari belonging to but quietened Zuli focus.

I just had a dream scenario where I was shown what essence family I belong to but using an insect as the indication of the essence family.

I was given two distinct names of things from which I chose my essential nature .
one was dragonflight
and the other was firefly.

Then the next night I dreamed/saw what I had chosen.
I chose Firefly.

then I looked on The Game webpage and Firefly is Sumari.

So I remain Sumari essence family.
Steve/Ornah

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic