Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Orn has undergone transformation

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Orn posts:

Hi

I have seen the circle which I comprise a cycle of this circle that Elias speaks about.
And I am in the cycle of my life frameworks to finish what I have didst.

I sent message about Stephen/Ornah being Luke (The Biblical One) is unconfirmed by Elias objectively; only subjectively.

I have been pinked so to speak by Borledimeseness, and I have killed the blue devil haunting my inner workings. Now I have undergone radical inner changes and might be on verge of transitional exiting.. that is to be undertaken soon for the signs are in heaven (Cloud formations).

Things are really mirroring me now, the veil is so thinned I am having visions just like in the Torah/Bible characters having cloud formations shaped as imagery in the Revelations.

The cloud shaped firstly on 30 May 1999 an angel holding a circle. Then yesterday, an image of a black witch.

Also my focus numerology showing up in car registration plates and my focus story displayed in title of movies in my local tv guide.

Orn is kool

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Orn posts:

Then I saw a wonder in the clouds … a square and a triangle with flurries surrounding them.

I create kool.

Ornah. Stephen

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Orn posts:

and I saw wonders in my dreams of a coming mechani-dis-ease. be wary of the fleas.

selah.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Orn posts:

and messages in my advertisements,
little actions that I have not proposed to enact,
but do so now
that I am TCUOW
and made up the facts
straightened out my life long desires
and personal accidents.

selah
p.s. TCUOW means The Creating Universal One and Whole

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Orn posts:

and then there was wayshowers in Elais and ROse and John and JEsus for these are the truths of my guidelines
Jesus being JEwish knows of the Egyptian truths that governed the cosmos and was conveying this mighty BIG fact that all was no accident and all was predesigned and all was a story made real and we are the good little angels confounded by the black demon known as Lucifer and conned into making hay for his dominion, so I NOTICEd these litle accidents were not accidents and confusingly motivated me to allow for the coming of Jesus into my life tracks through mystic pratices in my early focuses and these early focuses not knowing who they were were really providing me with focusments to enact all the little scenarios to make me rich with glories of untold magnificence and that's when I noticed how Stephen was my focus and he was doing just as I was and I named his voice as being wonderfully made into stephen's personal accompaniment and he did know something was upon him to his left and right shoulders did I appear but he couldn't yet fathom it out that I was being his guide from within and that's what made him query inside as to which it was him or Good that was making him do the things he wasn't wanting to achieve and then I woke him up to what really was going on in this planet and then he woke to a joking platitude that all was abig joke but then the joke backfired and he realised he needed information about the truth of this planetitude and then I allowed his mind to guide his body to bookstores to find out what he is and how reality was formed in his dreams and then projected out as real. and so for a time he was unsure of his countenace and then quietly behind others faces he saw the truth of his experiences and came to comprise many facts of whom was my actions in his facial expressions and he quickly acquired faces that were his only source of experience as we came to be known as Ornah and Elias was the face that came one night in guise of an angel with blue eyes and golden long hair and smooth body and told him the true saying is love the love and then he began his next journey into Elais material which is a corruption of Egyptian artifice made to look really good but is really bad to allow for confusing faces to make his countenance make him further enquire for the truth of his reality creation but I didn't need to find out so I made his countenance make u-turns and forages for other truths which then made him forage in Kabbalah and that's when he looked a bit further and made the mistake of thinking that Kabalah was the only face but this with E-material made more sense and then he focused upon only E-material for it sounded the same and then he saw the truth of the JEsus phenomenon as the code for acceptance and then he caled upon my friend Eiassous and we made Stephen look further and there was a gap of some weeks for he was quite confused and then let go of his own face to look within and see the truth of Jesus and call his name with wanting for help and kindness and heeded his forms of actions to make him go within and see his own way of being was somewhat confusing and want to straighten hisself out and made him go to doctor to get drugs to make him find perfect drug to straighten him out and he finded Seroquel which is a code for Serne and queling beliefs which made his perception ceate his body actions quiet so he could focus upon Jesus and allow for the JEsus phenomenon to acquire these acceptance beliefs and that's how he did it.
Selah.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Orn posts:

I am Kryonaus. My little name of ORn is a face that is mostly used to allow for stephen to access my countenances and then he was made known through Elias making the overture to be accessed by stephen to be formed into a reality for to allow for stephen's countenance to be alowing for his entry into material matters.
selah,
Kryonaus.

BTW KRyonaus is Stephen/Ornah's/Orn's DReam Walker.

This is a channeling.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Kryonaus, perhaps we may affectionately call you Sentencewalker?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Orn posts:

wanderful wrote:

hello wanderful,
you are a fine person. perhaps you use your actual essence tone name for conversations.
ok?
orn

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 18:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Orn wrote:

wanderful wrote:

hello wanderful,
you are a fine person. perhaps you use your actual essence tone name for conversations.
ok?
orn

Elias has called me Jaiden. I don't have a name for my essence tone yet, besides borrowing that one of Elias'. I go by Levi. I like that name. Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Orn posts:

wanderful wrote:

Orn wrote:

hello wanderful,
ok?
orn

Elias has called me Jaiden. I don't have a name for my essence tone yet, besides borrowing that one of Elias'. I go by Levi. I like that name. Smile

kewl, ok, levi .

the Levi are the high guards of the Temples of Judaism.
ok
keep that.
I am also a Levi in this physical focus of Stephen.
orn

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Orn posts:

I am still sumari/zuli but pinked by the adverse actions of my dreamwalker's pink borledimese energy projections; so these postings may be abstruse for I am really not as I seem.

selah.

steven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ornah2 posts:

I just had a dream scenario where I was shown what

essence family I belong to but using an insect as the

indication of the essence family.

I was given two distinct names of things from which I

chose my essential nature .
one was dragonflight
and the other was firefly.

Then the next night I dreamed/saw what I had chosen.
I chose Firefly.

then I looked on The Game webpage and Firefly is

Sumari.

So I remain Sumari essence family.

Steve/Ornah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

There were tons of fireflies in the Okavango Delta. It was fascinating! Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ornah2 posts:

wanderful wrote:
There were tons of fireflies in the Okavango Delta. It was fascinating! Grinning

I see a message: OK a Van Go. T Lead.

So I assume that I can buy me a van it's a go! and T lead is T is Ti for green for love leads.
Ornah

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic