Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Opening Up

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

MissAnnThrowPick posts:

Hi I have been reading Elias material for the last 10 or 11 years and only now this year have I opened up or come out of my hidden state of mind and revealed my truth. but some people like my siblings and parents still want me to hide this state of being that I am i.e. be good/god for them. so I have allowed my self to go to the doctor and get a what I called a Messiah Pill (tranquiliser) to calm me down. I am fucked within and receive weird stares from others and them saying "take care of yourself [because we won't]." fuck'em. anyway. now I can see who is with me, or against me, whether it's me or them. oh oh it's me and they reflect me. still I see they are also somewhat disturbed by me opening up about my illness which can't be cured.. it's physico-mental. hell, the shift is wonderful and wacko, simultaneously.

anyone seen other dimensional focuses. I have they are weird. I saw some last night. a man with orange spiky hair and hands. and a group of beings doing what looked like ritualistic march in a fungi forest. looked kewl.

hope you guise are more open.
MissAnn

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimi Kaio posts:

wave yippie

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Hi Ann, awesome. Sounds like some video games I've played, hahaha. Welcome! Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

patternwalker posts:

Sounds pretty gnarly Missann. Welcome to the forum! Grinning glasses

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:53 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Welcome MissAnn. I have seen other-dimensional focuses and I love it. Image

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Quote:
anyone seen other dimensional focuses. I have they are weird. I saw some last night. a man with orange spiky hair and hands. and a group of beings doing what looked like ritualistic march in a fungi forest. looked kewl.

hope you guise are more open.
MissAnn

i have seen that man with orange spiky hair. in a dream a few nights ago i was in this plaza with many colorful otherwordly beings like him… i knew it was patel while i was dreaming.

i also witnessed in that dream iona as an atlantian. she was a lovely shade of aquamarine crystals…

and a few others.. maybe you?

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic