Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Come out, come out, wherever you are

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

MikahPrime posts:

Grinning

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 18:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Quote:
Care to share your impressions?
When's your session?

I had an impression that you are the brother of Yoritomo/Zion and cousin of Yoshinaka/Opan. His name is Minamoto no Noriyori. I also feel we have other dimensional focuses as shapeshifters. I just dreamt about that one after your response to me.

While talking to Opan a few weeks ago I had an impression that you were/are "Vlad the Impaler" and Opan is "Radu the Handsome." Up until then I had not felt that Vlad was a focus of anyone I knew, but the impression he was a focus of Mikah was pretty strong. I was not going to mention it at first in case I was off but then I saw that Markus had a connection, so I decided to say something since there is safety in numbers. Embarassed

My session was canceled when Mary got sick so I am just waiting for her to recover and message me back. I will let you know

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minamoto_no_Noriyori

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 19:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

MikahPrime posts:

Grinning

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 20:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

neopan posts:

Very Happy Pulling a Mikah Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 20:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

MikahPrime posts:

Grinning

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 21:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

neopan posts:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 21:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

I'm just having a a funky feeling with all the folks here alread and now Ilona and Neopan reappearing that a big and looooooong term family is coming together again.

I'd be tempted to say "very nice" but that's not strong enough words, but I can't come up with better ones.

Markus

PS: Btw, (Ne)Opan, I'll have your balls for breakfast in one of our focuses for that nightly Himato Kobashii kill Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 21:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

neopan posts:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 22:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

neopan wrote:
Do ya feel a connection to the Himato Kobashii experience? I think we lightly touched upon this subject last time I was haunting blue flash……..

I commented on that on your blog and somewhere in the notorious FOCUS thread somewhere. I had my focus shivers when reading your blog post there and either Mikah was killed there or at least in the room observing the assasination (proably a kid spared death but observing the killing of the parents).

Nothing too clear, but enough to have the wish to have your balls for breakfast Smile. Or maybe I did already … there's this picture of Vlad having a feast among all those impaled ones on wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Impaled.gif ) which sort of comes to mind here.

Very Happy

Markus

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic