Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Come out, come out, wherever you are

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 23:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

…and meet the young lady who fell from a star.

Hi everyone,
My focus name is Ioanna, and my essence name is Iona. Both are pronounced the same way, so I usually just use Iona now because it is shorter. I am Tumold belonging ,Sumari aligned, soft, emotional, final focus, who is in transition as of 10/05. My essence color is gold, my focus color is electric blue. According to Elias the animal my essence is most like is a wolf and my focus animal is a lynx. I have 1071 focuses in this dimension, and 75% of them are female, and many of those are soft. Through Kris I found out I am also tumold/sumari/sumafi/milumet.

I have been lurking for a while, reading posts and feeling into all you essences. I know many of you from various other groups and some of you are new to me. I look forward to getting to know more about you all.

I do have a website so if you're curious about me or want to listen to some Elias or Kris sessions I have some hosted there just click my link. If anyone is interested in having their session audio on my site just pm me and I will add it.

Love,
Iona

http://iona-inner.net

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 0:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

iona wrote:
I do have a website so if you're curious about me or want to listen to some Elias or Kris sessions I have some hosted there just click my link. If anyone is interested in having their session audio on my site just pm me and I will add it.

Hi Iona wave and welcome to BlueFlash! magic

I've been to your web site several times, so in many ways you feel very familiar to me Smile …there are also a couple of interesting synchs between us. All this to say that it is very nice to finally make your acquaintance objectively! glasses

BTW, my families are the reverse of yours. Kinda cool! Cool

Marisa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

wave Welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

MikahPrime posts:

Grinning

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Hi dear Ionadarling, and a big hug! Blueflash seems to become a merger of old NWV people and some people of the yahoo Elias lists! I like that. And of course i always love to connect with your energy, whereever and however you express!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

iona wrote:
I know many of you from various other groups and some of you are new to me. I look forward to getting to know more about you all.

Hi Iona Smile

I think I belong to the "you are new" group. So I am also looking forward to getting to know more about you hug .

Marina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Hi Iona wave

Welcome to BlueFlash Very Happy
I think it's cool, that your focus-name is so similar to your essence name thumb
mine are completely different (Susanne/Kammi) shifty

Sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

A snake charmer??
lol
I bet you are Grinning

another way to say you hypnotize them? charming..such a loaded word.

Hypnotized by beauty? charmed by it?
i see . i see a beautiful woman and im hypnotized always..into …just tell me what to do and where to do it .. Razz

i am probably too charmed. I mean, perhaps maybe its the charmer being charmed by the snake all along? I mean, You charm snakes but are they in return charming you?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 22:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Quote:
Hi Iona wave and welcome to BlueFlash! magic

I've been to your web site several times, so in many ways you feel very familiar to me Smile …there are also a couple of interesting synchs between us. All this to say that it is very nice to finally make your acquaintance objectively! glasses

BTW, my families are the reverse of yours. Kinda cool! Cool

Marisa

Hi Marisa,
Thank you for the welcome! It is great to finally have some objective contact with you as well as the subjective. Smile
I have been reading your posts for some time at NWV and now here, so you are very familiar to me too.

Cool I am usually very drawn to other sumaris and tumolds.

Love,
Iona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 22:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

sylvii wrote:
wave Welcome!

Thanks Sylvii! Grinning

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 22:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Quote:
That makes me feel dirty.
What did you find out feeling mine?

Sorry Mikah, but I will never feel and tell! Razz

Actually I have been feeling into what my connections are with different people and whether or not I share focuses with them or other connections. I have my impressions of what focuses we share that I am going to ask in my upcoming session. Smile

Love,
Iona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 22:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Myranda wrote:
Hi dear Ionadarling, and a big hug! Blueflash seems to become a merger of old NWV people and some people of the yahoo Elias lists! I like that. And of course i always love to connect with your energy, whereever and however you express!

Thanks Myridarling, I love our onging subjective interaction and counterpart action. It is always a pleasure to interact with you objectively too! Thanks for the welcome. (((hug)))

Love you,
Iona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 22:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Quote:
Hi Iona Smile

I think I belong to the "you are new" group. So I am also looking forward to getting to know more about you hug .

Marina

Thank you Marina. hug I have read many of your posts and I look forward to getting to know you too. Your energy feels very warm to me. Oops, I guess I just felt into you and told. Hope Mikah does not catch that. Wink

Love,
Iona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 22:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Sue wrote:
Hi Iona wave

Welcome to BlueFlash Very Happy
I think it's cool, that your focus-name is so similar to your essence name thumb
mine are completely different (Susanne/Kammi) shifty

Sue

Hi Sue,
I knew that my essence name sounded the same as my focus name because whenever I would say my name, or someone else would, I would get a mild vibrating sensation, so I had Margot confirm through Elias for me. I believe it was a while later that I felt that the name was spelled differently. The vibrating has not really happened since then so I take that to mean it was my way of revealing my essence tone to me.

I really like the way your essence name sounds when I say it out loud. Smile

Love,
Iona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 22:49 Reply with quoteBack to top

iona posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
A snake charmer??
lol
I bet you are Grinning

another way to say you hypnotize them? charming..such a loaded word.

Hypnotized by beauty? charmed by it?
i see . i see a beautiful woman and im hypnotized always..into …just tell me what to do and where to do it .. Razz

i am probably too charmed. I mean, perhaps maybe its the charmer being charmed by the snake all along? I mean, You charm snakes but are they in return charming you?

Hmmm, I am, charm… charmed… charming… I will have to get back to you on this. Smile Thanks for your unique way of welcoming me. Grinning

Love,
Iona

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic