Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

About Alan

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 15:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan posts:

Hi all. I've had many, many Elias sessions, I think three from Kris, saw Abraham once without asking a question, and have read all of Jane Roberts / Seth except for the last four volumes of the Personal Sessions. I've collected quite a few dead guy statistics for what they're worth; at times it's been fun to play "translate the tone".

From Elias:

Essence name: Allard
Essence tone translated as an English sentence: All loving lures are readily dismissed. (A-L-L-A-R-D, Elias showing off)
Families: Vold/Sumafi
Orientation: Intermediate
Focus type: Emotional
"Position" relative to entering/leaving this dimension: final focus, some waffling about it
Fragmented from (definite need to know this Wink): Mysha, Myhn, Femmel, Fraum
Number of focuses at last count: 3007
Essence tone translated as chord sequence: A-flat min --> B-flat min --> C maj
Essence color: navy blue
Focus color: was brown, now more chestnut
Within totem animal beliefs, animal most closely approximating my essence tone: coyote
Animal approximating energy of my focus: ferret (Elias: "Busy and curious, with some mischief.")
Most familiar automatic response, per Elias: "I do not like my current scenario."
Focus intent: Exploring intensities of expression and experience.
Core truth: Integrity
Amount of me that believes all this: 51%

From Kris:

Essence name: Ramuel, derived from focuses Ram and Eli who both had some quite baroque religious beliefs, apparently the name of a fallen angel
Six-pack: Vold, Zulida (Zuli/Gramada), Sumari / Sumafi, Milumet, Vold

My main areas of interest with this metaphysical stuff:

- Develop the use of my intuition and inner senses while in or close to normal waking consciousness, engaged in doing whatever, as if they were normal, additional senses. I practice this a lot in all kinds of ways. Related, entering "altered" states of consciousness while engaged in waking activities, broadening what I consider "normal" waking consciousness. Also, holding both simultaneously, holding more than one focus of attention at once in a way that's hard to explain. Spontaneous improvised ritual to focus energy.

- Knowing beyond the intellectual how I am all that is (okay, All That Is). Understanding its motivations and dilemmas and what it doesn't know, and how mine are translations of them (for as long as I can remember I've had a strong sense of "as above, so below"). Besides the stuff on relationships in the Personal Sessions that I'm reading now, the material Seth has given on ATI has probably been the most influential to me.

- Related to this, feeling and understanding Truths as Elias defines them ("those elements of consciousness that are within ALL dimensions and that hold an element of significance within ALL areas of consciousness, physical and nonphysical" - 275), intellectually and beyond the intellectual. Despite what Elias says about them, feeling into and exploring their direct relevance to my existence as I know it.

- Appreciating. Being okay with being.

- Using all of this to connect with another as deeply as possible.

- Curious about what's behind everything. Knowing how things are.

Alan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 15:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Alan, thanks for sharing and allowing us a glimpse of 'Alan'. thumb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 16:17 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Alan wrote:
Number of focuses at last count: 3007

Yea! Somebody else (and Markus too) with lots of focuses. Everyone was so horror struck that I had 1100+ focuses – I generated that – figured there was something wrong with me to need so many focuses (I kid you not). Rolling Eyes

I'm also a final focus. Guess that explains the 'intensity' for both of us. Do you have a sense of your 'waffling'? – more of an impression? I'm the only final in my family – Eric and kids are all continuing. I'm not sure how I feel about being final – lots of stuff – but glad that Eric is continuing (those this initially bugged him) because – well, I know we don't co-create – but it does feel there is more of a balance in the intensity since getting together – tho, believe me it's been intense – but pales by comparison to early on.

Alan wrote:
- Appreciating. Being okay with being.

I hear ya, Alan, loud and clear – and wish for you what I wish for myself. Smile

Thanks for sharing all this!

love,
Marisa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 17:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hey Alan,

thanks for the powerful description, it must have hurt a lot to write this (I remember that you once said, that you don't like writing Smile).

Alan wrote:
- Develop the use of my intuition and inner senses while in or close to normal waking consciousness, engaged in doing whatever, as if they were normal, additional senses.

Can relate to a lot of things in your post, this one sort of caught my eye. I think that's part of what I'm doing too. Channeling the way Jane, Mary or Serge are doing it, wouldn't be to my taste entirely.

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

Alan Smile,

Thank you so much for sharing this and also thank you for all the excerpts and the thoughts you have shared since I have had the good fortune to encounter them. I am truly in awe of your thoughts and your delivery of them. And there is more than a little bit of comfort for me in being able to "compare notes" on the core truth.

-- Eric Smile

(And I have noted a similar feel in your intent and Marisa's as well as the focus reference name reconfiguration - which I deeply respect and appreciate)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 14:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

ecrosset wrote:
(And I have noted a similar feel in your intent and Marisa's as well as the focus reference name reconfiguration - which I deeply respect and appreciate)

Holy Shit! I didn't even notice that about the intents! Duh!! wall

Oh god, Alan! It gets scarier and scarier for you.

Alan runs for the hills to hide from his dreaded doppelganger Marisa! yikes

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic